Ragna family- Ragna ff-ZINDGIDILSE-DESTINIED (ZDSD)- Note - Pg - 72 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Interesting story. Please do continue and do write on time. I do not mind if it is Hindi. Do start to write soon😊
definitely cont. we don't leave a chance to read ragna story
Originally posted by wildcatluvragna

YES YES YES👍🏼 do continue 😃
b8 i hv 1 condition😉😆
what condition urmi
Originally posted by zindgidilse

what condition urmi

jada kuch nehin baas meri RES ko jhelni hogi🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by wildcatluvragna

jada kuch nehin baas meri RES ko jhelni hogi🤣🤣🤣
ok done..ready for all res👍🏼
thank u all for  ur support...
I agree wid all ur points..continue soon nd plzz pm me..
Hello RAGNA FAMILY ...Ritu here...
i am going to write character sketch on my ff ...so first of all my ff needs a title for its identity.
so my ff 's identity title will be ZINDGI DIL SE - DESTINIED .
Please ragna family dont be confuse between my username and my ff's identity title.because this title suits my story perfectly.Ragna are for each other only and their hearts were belongs to each other for lifetime,so i found this title perfect for my ff.
my name is RITU nd you can call me by my name...coming to character sketch.

Character sketch:
 JADAV FAMILY (4 members):

1.)  vitthal jadav: He is a mill worker in Singhania group of comanies.He is loyal and a honest worker who gave his life as job to singhania group of companies.He has only one way of earning income i.e., salary per month which he had received from singhania group of comanies for his work done.He receive a nominal  amount of salary which contributes in his livelihood and his family livelihood which further contributes as fulfilling their daily needs and basic necessities.
2.) Kamla vitthal jadav:she is vitthal's wife and mother of two children.she is a kind hearted person who help every needy people at the time of their need as per her capacity without thinking once. She has always ready for help needy people .she always think positive for others.she is a maid my her profession for her family livelihood after vitthal become jobless.
3.)Prakash vitthal jadav: son of vitthal jadav and kamla vitthal jadav .He is elder son of vitthal and kamla.He is 10 years old and study in 5th standard in a  government school. He loves his family a lot and can do anything for them but if anyone say some abuse  or wrong about his family then he can not tolerate for a second and starts fighting  with that person whoever he/she may be.
4.)Kalpana vitthal jadav: she is daughter of jadav family and star of their eyes specially vitthal's eye.She is pamered by her father and her brother alot.She always has been craving for her mother love  and her pamper.Her aim is only one that to win her mother's love and fulfill her aai's dream to become a memsaab.She is upbringing of her father instead of her mother.
SINGHANIA FAMILY (3 members):
1.) Vikram singhania:He is owner of singhania group of companies.He is one of the top businessman of india. He is kind hearted person,honest,and having his own principles to live his life like a perfect gentleman. He always treat his employees and workers like his own family.He never made any late payment to his employees and workers.the payments always have been made on time even if his business suffered any losses but he made their payments through his personal account so that the workers can survive their livelihood.
2.)Gauri singhania:wife of mr. vikram singhania and mother of a child called Ragavendera singhania.She is a doctor by profession.She loves a lot to her husband and her son.she is very supportive kind wife who support his husband in his every decision.
3.)Raghavendra singhania:son of mr and mrs. vikram singhania and a only inherit of singhania group of companies.he is 11 years old studies in 6th standard loves his father alot and his mother too. He follows his father's principals to become like him.He is pampered by his father a lot  than his mother.He is life of his father.short name RAGHAV.
KAPOOR FAMILY(4 members):
1:Sahil kapoor: owner of kapoor constructions and friend of mr. vikram singhania and business partner too in construction business.He is greedy kind person just opposite of  mr. vikram singhania but love his family and daughter a lot.
2. Neetu Kaoor: wife of sahil kapoor and mother of two children.She is greedy woman always run behind money and power. She used to taunt middle class people.She used to go meeting her friends and attend kitty parties leaving her kids behind on the resonsibility of her maid KAMLA VITTHAL JADAV. she also jealous of kamla for snatching her daughter called POOKA.
3.) Prem kapoor: son of kapoor family. He is just like his mother and father or say ,he is an combination of both.He loves luxury and having attitude like a mountain,hates RAGHAV SINGHANIA.
4.)Pakhi kapoor: daughter of kapoor family. She is lovely and bubbly girl who lives in her own world of luxury and dreams😆 without caring about anyone else.But she loves her maid kamla a lot because she is upbringing  and pampered by kamla.she used to call kamal like kamla maa.

BUSINESS INDUSTRY:
1.)Singhania group of comanies:This group deals with many feilds like aoutomobile,raw material supplying but specifically deals in construction business. this group has its very well goodwill in the business market.
construction business is particularity of singhania group of companies.
2.)Kapoor industry:deals in construction business only.unlike singhania group of companies it is not that reputed.This industry is entered into partnership with sighania group of companies for earning benifits related to that group.

HOW WAS THIS CHARACTER SKETCH...LEAVE UR COMMENTS BELOW😃

so nice..

If possible,can u please PM d updates?
Great cs... Continue soon..and pm me whenever u update