Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackvelvet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Cleo12345

Too late...
I dont know about others but I could see through the reasons that were used to close his threads...people deliberately post something historical on his threads and give the vengeful mods( we all know the reasons) a flimsy excuse to close his thread. It is almost like a nexus...But, I am sure that you are not one of them. You wouldn't hv posted this apology...IMO.😊...not sure about others.

Last week a member posted her fanatsy that she would like to "lick Adham's blood off Jalal body"...it seems that she loved watching the blood covered Jalal... wow...this is called cannibalistic romance...and this is the first time I read something like this on a family forum( or am I mistaken and this is a couger website? )...A friend told me abt it and we found it sickening...many of us reported it (including me who has a high tolerance for sexually pervasive language) ...but we failed to see any action( btw, most
reporters were history thread supporters ) ...not even a warning. Discussing history is forbidden...a serious crime...but
writing about unnatural sexual fantasies is not. Interesting.😊
If this does not stop...i think the whole site
should be reported to authorities as well as relevent religious organizations. There are more than enough reasons and
loopholes on JA forum to do that. There is no other way to stop this andher-gardi.
I wont be surprised if I get
warning after this( or get banned) ...who the heck cares? ..." don't question the DTs" is the only IF rule that is religiously
implemented on JA forum ...rest is subjected to what I call " balatant discrimination or north Korean style bhai
bahtijawaad".

Cleo,...I fully understand what you are saying!!
I posted a public apology because I felt that it was inherently unfair for the thread maker to be persecuted for something posted on the thread by someone else...in this case that some one else was me...as Radhika has correctly pointed out the TM has no control over what others post...my only request to DT is I wish that I had been issued a warning first as it was a transgression on my part, rather than the thread being guillotined out right...in other threads warnings are issued when discussions veer towards history... I saw that happening in other threads yesterday as well...and its only fair as one often tends to get carried away and thats what happened to me...I only wish the same had been done here, as the
TM was not at fault and therefore should not be punished for someone else's folly...
blackvelvet thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadhikaS0

Hi Sree,

There was no need for any apology. Please do not blame yourself for this. One member's post cannot be a reason for closing a thread. The TM has no control on what anyone posts on their thread. Besides there are other threads that too have historical discussions and excerpts from Mughal Chronicles but are never closed on the same grounds.

What has happened to Abhay's thread is sad and disheartening. But the show must go on.

Thank you for your generosity Radhika.
And the show will most definitely go on...!!
blackvelvet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Little_Johnny

Chalo yaaar koi nahi ab Happy Happy raho Jodha Jalal ne Ruks ki chop kardi!!!!!🤣

I know mera comment thoda stupid tha but to bring a beautiful lovely smile on your face😃

😆
Thanks yaar...I needed that...
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love you Sree fo this!!! 
🤗

One needs to have a good heart for posting a public apology...
😊
Edited by lasyap3 - 9 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Donjas

Great response. It is really sad that Abhay's threads seem to bear the brunt of the moderator's ire. I like your reply though, you are ready to fight on.

I eagerly await a fresh thread from you and Abhay, that will again entertain and inform.

Agree ;;;;;;;;;;But The show, must go On, Agree.

Agree, I eagerly, await, a fresh, thread from You & Abhay, that will again enterain And inform.

Ameen,;;;;;;;;;;;

Ruk Jaana nahi tuu kahi har kee, Kanto pee chal kee milegee, , Rahe, Bahar kee.  

Edited by ayushimehra - 9 years ago
blackvelvet thumbnail
Originally posted by: lasyap3

I love you Sree fo this!!!<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4"><tr><td>🤗

</td></tr></table>

😊

...its the least I could do lasya...

P.S...love you too... 🤗 ...
blackvelvet thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Agree ;;;;;;;;;;But The show, must go On, Agree.

Agree, I eagerly, await, a fresh, thread from You & Abhay, that will again enterain And inform.

Ameen,;;;;;;;;;;;

Ruk Jaana nahi tuu kahi har kee, Kanto pee chal kee milegee, , Rahe, Bahar kee.

Ayushi your spirit is indomitable!!...and rukne ka to sawaal hi nahi paida hota... 😊 !!
blackvelvet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Donjas

It is sad the thread was closed but perhaps in a way it is for the best. In future, the strategy should be to spread the knowledge and discussions to several threads instead of investing totally in just one thread. That way the discussions remains fresh and one does not feel bad over labor lost.

As for the thread closed, I believed it served it's purpose, Abhay and Radhika put forth their views with remarkable clarity and I enjoyed the stimulating discussions on it. But, last day or so it was apparent all juice had been wrung dry and a fresh start was needed.

Practical advise Donjas...thanks...waiting for a fresh thread from Abhay...hope it happens soon...
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lasyap3

I love you Sree fo this!!! 

🤗

😊

One more thing I wanted to add sree, I have read your posts earlier and I love them. very balanced , informative and positive too..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
If you have any queries or issues related to thread closure in the forum , feel free to PM JA dev team instead of opening topics related to the matter as it only further aggregates the matter instead of solving it ..

Topic closed
JA Dev team