Fan Fictions

Arshi SS-Sentiments|Thread 2 link Pg 1| - Page 13

.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I am just loving this!

Does Arnav really hate Khushi? Don't want him to! But what hapenned in the past that all this is hapenning now?
Feeling bad for Khushi!

Wonder what Arnav will do to Khushi!

Looking forward for next update!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome. ..beautifully written. ..loved the concept. ..
plzzz pm me ur updates. ..
waiting
sakhter90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So khushi has made a friend. Waiting to see arnavs reaction to khushi now that he knows who she is. I wonder what happened between the two.
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read first 2 parts

interesting

seems arnav also recognize her..

what happened that break their friendship. .

looking forward for them to reconnect

thanks for the pm
DushtKanya thumbnail
Ok, what's up with Arnav here? 😳 And ye Vivaan kaun hai? 😈 But the later part aww Can't wait for their next meeting
This sounds really interesting, waiting for the next meeting ❀️ 

PS. I love your writing style, keeps me hooked 😳
Update soon πŸ€—
Edited by -Barun - 9 years ago
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally khushi meet her childhood love
but what with arnav
why he send her away
and angry on her
poor khushi now what will arnav do?
waiting eeagerly to know the past mystery
awesome
update
continue soon
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 3

Thank you so much Vaanu [xVanix] for this banner!

His knuckles turned white as he angrily pressed the intercom, "Aman in my cabin right now!"

Aman came running into his boss's cabin, expecting to be blasted by his such a bad mood. He wondered what was the cause of his such an odd behavior. 

"Yes Sir?" 

"Aman. Prepare the rustication letter of that new girl Khushi."

"Sir? She has joined today only.."

"Do as I say Aman. I don't want her working in AR."

"But Sir. She has been very serious about her work and duties. Even Mr. Vivaan was not this serious when he used to work here. She has command over her designs and I'm sure she'll prove to be a great success for AR. And moreover, we can't rusticate her without any reason."

Arnav closed is eyes in frustration. One side was his company AR, and on another side was his hatred for Khushi. He had to think professionally. He reconsidered his decision, and decided to not to rusticate her from AR. 

"Okay. But make her work as much as possible. She should be mixed with the standards AR has. And make this very clear to her Aman, we are keeping her because we want AR's success in the upcoming Fashion show. One design from here to there or there to here, and she's out." 

"Yes Sir" and he silently escaped the cabin. 

Arnav sat on his rotating chair, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. She shouldn't have come back. She has given him a wound that can never heal. She has given him a pain that no one can ever soothe. 

"Tum chali jao yahaan se! Main tumhe dekhna bhi nahi chahta! Chali jao" (You go away from here! I don't want to even see you! Go away) a 11-year old Arnav screamed on top of his voice, pushing a little 7-year old Khushi out of of his house. 

Khushi screamed to stop him, crying furiously.

His eyes shot opened as the incident came afresh in his mind. Why did she do this to him? He hated to see her face. He hated her presence. He hated her for everything. 

It was 1.00 pm - Lunch time in AR. 

Gautam came towards Khushi's desk, feeling confused looking at her. Her table was all scattered by numerous papers, she herself holding a note-pad. She had a pencil in her mouth, while she looked at something with a narrowed gaze. 

"Woaahh Khushi! So much work on first day?" 

Khushi snapped up her eyes as he found Gautam standing beside her, incredulously staring at her. She hastily removed the pencil from her mouth, shifted in her chair and arranged all the papers up from her table. 

"Yeah Gautam. Actually Aman sir has given me some work to do. I was just..." 

"No problem. But now we need to go to the canteen and have our lunch. It's break time."

"Okay let's go" and they walked up to the canteen. 

Gautam pulled a chair out for Khushi on which she settled herself. Gautam excused himself to get the lunch, while Khushi picked up her best friend's call. 

"How is it going baby?" Piya asked her.

"All good. He hasn't recognised me as of now. But still I'm having negative vibes."

"Don't worry" she comforted Khushi, "Tell me how does he look now?"

"Yaar he is so handsome now. I can't even tell you. I'm sure no one has ever looked so good!" 

"Really?" 

Khushi paused as he saw Gautam placing the food-tray on the table and settling himself on a chair opposite to Khushi's.

"Yes!" Khushi made a dreamy face, "And people here are really helpful. I've made a friend, Gautam."

Gautam smiled at her widely, and wriggled his eyebrows asking her who was she talking to. 

"Accha Piyu. I'll talk to you later. Love you!" 

"Love you too Khush" and she hung up the call. 

"She is my best friend, Piya" Khushi told Gautam. 

"Oh. Is she living in Delhi with you?" 

"No no. She's still living in Lucknow. Though she too has to come here.. but she may take some time." 

"Hmm" he hummed and pushed a food plate towards her, starting to eat himself. 

After the lunch, as soon as Khushi sat on her desk, the receptionist informed her that ASR has called her to his cabin. 

Khushi took her designs and took small steps to his cabin. Why was she scared to meet him again? Every time she heard his name, her heart automatically started to beat hard. She wasn't at fault what all happened twelve years back.. still she sacrificed her love and went away from him. 

"May I come in Sir?" she asked meekly. 

"Yes come in"

She went towards him and stood in front of him, her eyes down-casted all the while.

"Have you completed the order?" he asked her, feeling sure that she would say no. And then he would get a chance to shout at her.. eh. Nice assumptions Mr. Raizada.  

"Yes sir. Just I have to re-arrange the designs." 

Arnav looked at her incredibly, as he stretched out his hand, for her to show him the designs.

Khushi frighteningly handed him the designs, mumbling the name of her Devi maiyya every second. She was completely unaware of the fact that he knows who she actually is. 

"You need to improve these. Make all the designs keeping in mind about the materials to be used. I don't want any issue afterwards when it will come to prepare the outfits" he said with an emotionless expression, looking similar to the magistrate with a wooden hammer, banging it here and there uselessly. 

Khushi tried to control her smile as she got reminded of an incident from her.. their childhood. 

Unfortunately for her, Arnav noticed her smile, "Am I cracking a joke in here?" 

"Sorry sir" she bowed down her head.

"You're sorry? Listen Ms. Gupta. You need to behave. This kind of attitude is seriously unacceptable."

"Sorry sir"

"You'll now go to Aman and ask him for the next order," he ordered, continuing, "tell him to give you Mrs. Khanna's orders. Clear?"

"Yes sir" 

"And you have to show me the designs before 07.30 tomorrow, at my residence. I'll be mailing you the address. A minute late and you'll be fired."

Khushi's eyes widened as he ordered her to show him her work at his residence. She pouted at the thought itself, the past memories flashing in her mind.. all related to the same place. How he threw her out. His tears. Her pleads to stop him. 

"Now get out" 

"Sir?"

"I said get.out" 

"Sir" and she made an exit out of his cabin, mumbling something, cursing him. 

'Aap itne khadoos kaise ho gaye? Pehle kitne acche the' she said to herself, in a whisper.

'So what if he hates me. At least he can be a bit polite' 

'Kuch toh karna padega' 

This chapter is a bit short and maybe boring. 

But next update will bring some exciting moments.

Please like and comment. πŸ˜ƒ

BUDDY ME FOR PMs. 

Love, 

Sanjana.

I am a Dazzler now!

Edited by -SanjanaSobti- - 9 years ago
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesome ...short n sweet update...
curious to know about past. ...
update soon
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update

khushi doesnt know he recongnised her

the way he is behaving and doing things to find a reason to fire her on no

khushi loves him so much that doing all the things without any say

what went wrong why arnav hates her?/?

looking forward

thanks for the pm

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RES
**EDITED**

Tera Arnav kitna zaalim hai iss story main and I can't even hate him because of my girly hormones. That's a li'l bit frustrating.

Poor Khushi.
Devimaiyya Khushi ki raksha karein uss Rakshas se.

Nice Update😊
Edited by xVanix - 9 years ago