Sasural Simar Ka

Serial has grown up for sure

sumiko thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sasural  simar Ka has sure grown up, I should say graduated . Till now every situation boardered on the absurd whether it was to do with Khushi or A village belle who looked like Roli,or Nayna who tried to trick  Sidhartha, or Janki  who almost killed Roli and then got entangled with an undesirable fellow.But now for the first time the episode which we just saw.That is Prem's reaction to Simar's so called misdeeds was very logical and the serial is for the first time going on the right tract. I hope they show a leap in which Vikrant and Simar should come together and ultimately Prem should realise what had really happened. And then create a situation by which Prem and Simar come together on more matured terms.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think they should kill prem and end prem character to.
Dheeraj Dhoopar should leave this, the cvs made nothing for him to just hate after showing this. Don't care who live with who
I love dheeraj Dhoopar and I think he should leave ssk

Don't like today epi
People love to hate prem they but still I love prem :)
Really don't like today's epi Edited by Premarlove455 - 9 years ago
justloverosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: Premarlove455

Dheeraj Dhoopar should leave this, the cvs made nothing for him to just hate after showing this. Don't care who live with who

Don't like today epi
Really don't like today's epi

I fully agree with you  after today's episode I really hate Prem. He is totally blind in anger and not listening to anyone.😡 
His justification for marrying surbi was because he thinks Surbi  has wasted 2 years of her life caring for anjali and Bw family😲 ðŸ˜• 
I thought Roli and siddhant were looking after anjali .
It seems all his tears for simar all this time was just crocodile tears.

ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Premarlove455

Don't like today epi
Really don't like today's epi

dear me too i also love dheeraj/prem ðŸ˜³ even i want premar to unite don't worry they will because premar is  a permanent jodi ðŸ˜Š and no one can come between them i mean prem still loves simar not surbhi