Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhanager thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ArshiR

luved ur summary thnk u so much,

with the little emotions its evn more merrier, & the line dhruv didnt receive maniks cal but nandu's cracked me up😆btw may i knw who is ur fav character in here? r u team manik or team dhruv...m not bein bias jst a name given to understnd alrite

me and @shelly are whole ky2 shippers.eventhough it is inspired

from bof, story appears fresh, addictive, with lots of unexpected twists.

but we like nandini more because of her maturity, she is so better

than jan di.
ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadhanager

than jan di.

hua,, ðŸ˜² comparin Jandi n nadu is so not right...Nandu is such a sweetheart n her actin is no doubt far bettr, the rsn i didnt watch BOF its her, i couldnt tolerate her ðŸ˜† 
so whole KY2 shippers huh gud to know...m jst gettin introduced to the character so for now m team Dhruv but anyway m likin this shw for evry character hab there own space n get equal presentation, most of ur tellin its BOF way bt m findin so many differences ðŸ˜• 
howevr its Fresh n addictive yeah ðŸ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

than jan di.

@ArshiR Thanks much ðŸ˜³ and yes, @sadhanager is right, Nandini is the one character who represents neutrality. She shows maturity in more or less every sphere of her life, be it handling her ill brother Rishabh or the psychopath that's Maanik ðŸ˜†

On 2nd thoughts, that reminded me of 'Team Edward' or 'Team Jacob?' ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Twilight just REFUSES to leave me alone!!
ArshiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_08

@ArshiR Thanks much ðŸ˜³ and yes, @sadhanager is right, Nandini is the one character who represents neutrality. She shows maturity in more or less every sphere of her life, be it handling her ill brother Rishabh or the psychopath that's Maanik ðŸ˜†

On 2nd thoughts, that reminded me of 'Team Edward' or 'Team Jacob?' ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Twilight just REFUSES to leave me alone!!

u got me dear i refered to team dhruv or team manik from the likes of twilight only,, but not a twilight fan...more of team jacob i was ðŸ˜† 
yeah ur totally right nandu is a matured character here frm all, but i seriously wnt her to learn kick boxing aftr the incident of best buddies punchin off each other ðŸ˜† 
sadhanager thumbnail
We are happy and safe by shipping to whole ky2.

Remember what happened to Edward and Jacobs teams,
They never enjoyed twilight, they always blamed bella.

here to give peace to nandini (Atleast offscreen) we are like
N.a.m.
ArshiR thumbnail

We are happy and safe by shipping to whole ky2.

Remember what happened to Edward and Jacobs teams,
They never enjoyed twilight, they always blamed bella.

here to give peace to nandini (Atleast offscreen) we are like
N.a.m.

😆 dont worry this is no twilight, i never had to blame bella cuz twilight for me was jst to see jacob in the movies ðŸ˜† here its different, m team Dhruv but i equally like nandi to hearts n Manik course whn he luvs dhruv so much as a darling how can we hate him?!! KYY is a diff fresh strt n m likin it here hope it doesnt ruin 
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
whatever happening to fab 5 is all because of Alya. Whatever is happening to Manik I mean whatever Dhruv is doing..is sort of a payback for all the bad deeds Manik deed. It's like Karma. What you do now comes back to you. Getting a bash on face from the person whom you love the most is definitely the result of your deeds.

But I felt bad for him when he was madly searching for Dhruv and Dhruv wasn't picking up his call.
ArshiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abray

whatever happening to fab 5 is all because of Alya. Whatever is happening to Manik I mean whatever Dhruv is doing..is sort of a payback for all the bad deeds Manik deed. It's like Karma. What you do now comes back to you. Getting a bash on face from the person whom you love the most is definitely the result of your deeds.

But I felt bad for him when he was madly searching for Dhruv and Dhruv wasn't picking up his call.

😆  totally wat i said ðŸ˜ƒ atlast frens r there to show u the right way as well nah, & Dhruv bein his only weekness has the right...i jst want m to fite more like gf&bf u knw not the literal big fite jst a small titbit kinda n thn make up ðŸ˜ƒ