Posted: 9 years ago
LMAO i only saw her in TB so cant say anything
i dont like her much anyway

and i already liked the dramas Aiza did :P
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Usman.

Hina: It is not too much but the kind of roles she plays are most of the time same... also I feel she tries to give so many expressions in one scene πŸ˜†

as for Ayeza.. its good that she is going for a break. I hope she comes back with some different projects.

and better acting skills.. well I secretly hope she doesn't come back but ohh well..πŸ˜†

Beenish Chauhan is in every freakin soap on Ary it's so had to distinguish which one is which.. and she is as boring as ever..

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

and better acting skills.. well I secretly hope she doesn't come back but ohh well..πŸ˜†

Beenish Chauhan is in every freakin soap on Ary it's so had to distinguish which one is which.. and she is as boring as ever..

@bold: LOL ..well actually i also hope for the same πŸ˜† I said that line above just Hina ka dil rakhnay k liye πŸ˜†πŸ˜† honestly speaking, i liked her acting in Zard Mausem but that serial after a point of time lost its plot.

yaqeen. thumbnail
Sumbul, Adnan Siddiqui, Saba Hameed need to go away! πŸ€”
Idk why Aiza is on the list.. she's so good! I don't mind watching her dramas. πŸ˜³
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't care about anyone else but Saba Qamar shouldn't  be going anywhere.

Although I agree, she needs to come up with a good project.Izteraab was bore-fest and this Janam why Adnan looks to be the same.

That reminds me, someone please ship Adnan to some far off deserted island with a complementary stay of two years.
MochaQueen thumbnail
I heard Zard Mausam was good? Well I like her acting and atleast she does different kind of shows unlike Saba who keeps doing the same shows over and over again about extra marital affair/second wife.
Who is Beenish?
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Saba and Sajjal are in every drama.

But im surprised Sumbul is in this list, she has hardly done any.

she's doing many shows these days n has done TFs too...she has the same rondu face in every drama lol

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I heard Zard Mausam was good? Well I like her acting and atleast she does different kind of shows unlike Saba who keeps doing the same shows over and over again about extra marital affair/second wife.

Who is Beenish?

The serial was very good until Aiza's charcter married umpteen times
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
u shudhv added meekal sanam saeed n ayesha khan too as they r almost everywhere
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

The serial was very good until Aiza's charcter married umpteen times

Lmaooo I so need to watch thisπŸ˜†