RaYa OS: Being With you Part - 2 on page 8 24-9-2014 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome writing...
naughty ram 😳
both r craving fr each other...
hahaha pihu ... 😆 Smarty baby..supports her papa ..
loved reading it 😊
thanks fr d pm...
waiting fr d next part
cute lovely beautiful
update soon
amazing 
Ram is busy in establishing his business in Jaipur and priya is also helping Ram by taking tutions and teaching in college
Today Ram in very naughty mood😉...He tried his luck in between Priya's classes too.
Priya also understands Ram's feeling.
Ram never forget to take Pihu in park and enjoyed with her.
waiting for next part...thanks for PM
sorry for late reply
Wow its fantastic and hot pls pls continue with the story. With these new stories we can relish our BALH memories
ossumm part...olways wanted 2 read an os on jaipur track! do cont soon ðŸ˜›
hi...
what a nice story.. very well written...
loved the romance between the couple...
chori chori chupke chupke...
when wil u update the next part dear?
waiting eagerly for that..
plz update second part soon...

we want update...
waiting...
waiting...
waiting...
waiting...
waiting
Sorry for the delay 
Thank you for the all likes and comments 

the second part will be up in two or three days 

hellooo...!!!!!

rommmaannttcc oss... ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ 
loved it...!!!! 

naughty naughty ram...!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰

waiitng for the nextt parttt...
contn soon...!!!! ðŸ˜‰
  PART -2

Note :I know I took alot of time to update this chapter ,Now all is okay with my life , few strings still there but back to update section , Thank you for waiting and sorry for being late .Stoping my bakwas here and here is the update 

Ram twisted her in his lap "Areee one more is there but that is for Peehu not for you."
So what, I can eat this na, she tasted from his kulfi. He gladly accepted her favour, both relished the taste .
Moving her to the bed , he went to the hall when he came back she yelled at him "you lied to me" .. seeing a kulfi in his hands ,the bewitching naughty smile played on his lips.
She went near him to hit him on his chest , he lodged a bite of kulfi in his mouth, twisted her hand and placed his lips on hers to share her part . She stilled in his arms, his one hand was holding kulfi the other one was holding Priya in a place, thanks to his weight.
When the cold kulfi touched Priya's lips , she closed her eyes, she could sense the cold thing slowly melting in her mouth and his tongue mating with her tongue making twirls in his love . He bit her lower lip before she could get her senses back from this long lasting kiss , he kept the kulfi on her lips breathing heavily "lick it Priya" his husky voice mixed with sexyness. Her tongue rolled over the kulfi ,Ram desirable looks never left her face . She slowly opened her eyes taking the kulfi in her hand "you are a lier " licking it away to glory bolting the door. Ram licked the same kulfi from her , "hmm now this tastes good", Priya blushed .
Don't blush my queen , I just want you all the night for myself, she gaped at him, "I have college tomorrow."
"Even I have office tomorrow" toh..?
Please Ram not whole night ...she bit her tongue that she slipped her word .
Ram laughed loudly "oh So you want me to do whole night."
Faking her anger "now this is enough" she retorted.
Ram showing the kulfi "its melting first finish this."
She ate calmly. As soon as it was finished , he took her lips in him once
again to taste the flavour from her .
"Hmm " he moaned while still dancing with her lips . Priya was writhing under him.She equally wanted him as it had been a week that they had made love and Ram was in a mode she very well knew, where no one can stop him.
After several kisses , their barriers were left out.He praised her beauty , she cupped her face in her palms. He brushed all her curves with the back of his hand creating a havoc in her core.He sunk in her skillenfolds with his each ministration he was
enjoying the length of her inner beauty. "Hmm Priya you are
beautiful, I love you."
Priya was equally matching up with him , soon her legs contracted she felt she was about to explode, sensing this he began using his rough work , soon both reached climax moaning their names aloud .
They don't know how many orgasms they have flown in the heavy night . When Priya said "I'm tired Ram " Ram had a blushy smile .. soon he covered up in his arms, lied down on the bed .
It was beautiful, he, his Priya, their love symbol and their hard earned money, their fightings, patchups everything was so beautiful. This is called life, while he was
thinking this, Priya snuggled closer to him keeping her head on his shoulder, drawing light patterns on his bare chest some times making circles in his dark hair. She called him "Rammm."
Who was thinking about his life with his two angels , brought back to reality with his wife's call. He loved to see Priya in his arms and lazily she was drawing rounds on his bare chest . He held her hand kissed it utmost softly .
"What happened angel?"
"She looked up at him, Ram Peehu's bday is coming up "
"Exactly I wanted to talk with you about this, you know I will get this deal done and I will get advance for this , we will arrange in a five star restaurant and"
Ssshhh Priya cut him in between, Ram please I know its Peehu's first bday with you, but save that money for her future. Bday celebrations means we have to party with close
relatives and friends and we will do that in our house. You will make the decorations and I will make the dishes arrangement, what say?
Ram was disspointed to hear it . Priya so sensed it. Please Ram, listen to me "I know you don't like the Idea "
But as of now this is best for her, when you will earn enough money I wont stop you doing things for her but now you need to be storng and you know what , if yourself arrange her bday party, that mazaa itself would be different. Pihu will be so happy that her dad did all the decoration for her. By that Ram got convinced and he was happy to hear that their family was coming up to this event . He kissed her once again and whispered, "thank you for coming in my life " in her ears. Both drifted off to sleep.
When the alarm clock buzzed 6 , Ram woke up and found the beautiful site in front of him. Priya was lying down the otherside her back facing him. Seeing her smooth skin he felt to dip his tongue on her again. He slowly kissed her back. With the tingling sensation and his warm touch Priya
drizzled herself and woke up silently from sleep .. "Ra..aaa ..mm " the words died down in her throat itself when his kiss trails came on shoulder blade ..
When she heard door knock ... she jumped out of the bed.
Ram grabbed her , please yaar .. don't spoil my mood ..
"Pulling the bedsheet " pushing him off slightly .. Ram ..dhood wala hoga .. she quickly put on her nighty, she went to open the door leaving sulking Ram in the bed .
He so wanted to have her now, as the morning site intoxicated his senses. He could hear the sound of kids calling out Peehu. Peehu ran out to them with her bag. Priya bid bye to her. Peehu joined her tennis coaching the same week and she has to go 3 days per week.
When she closed the door she found a plumpy figure behind her, she looked at him. Moving from him , she kept the milk on stove. When she was about to mix the coffee, a familiar pair of hands circled her waist. She leaned back on him "I love you, good morning"
He hugged her more in his chest, "Good morning tab hoga when I will get what I want."
Please No aloo parantha again she gave an angry stare .
Ram laughed seeing her hitler look, said I want the more tastier one than aloo parantha, dipping his lips on her milky curve through fabric, he sucked there .
She was lost in his charm, at the same time her body vibrated with his touch. He switched off the stove .He held her in his arms , striped the nighty gown from her bony shoulder,
kissing the bare skin over there , he slipped his another hand inside to reach her curves one by one.
The things moved fast one by one , Now they were in escasty of love.
Oh priyaa... Please .. She was riding him .. damn it Priya .. that's too good yaar .. common baby ..
Their moans were heard all over their small house . Each wall witnessed their sweet and everlasting lovemaking .
Priya was tired and slept on his chest. He carefully made her lie down on their bed covering her properly with the duvet he went to do the chores . He made bread omlette, warmed the milk, cereals and oats for Priya. He was figuring out all the arrangements mean while Peehu came from the court. He gave her milk, made her take bath. In the mean time he also got freshened up.
When Ram was in bath, Peehu came to their room she was surprised to see Priya sleeping still. She came to Priya, caressing her cheeks "Mamma ..mamma Uthooo " wake up mamma .. Its late .. You don't want to go to college? With the sudden caress of her cheek and the sweet voice of Peehu made her wake up from her dreamy sleep. She smiled at Peehu but immediately she remembered her position. Before Peehu could ask further questions Ram emerged from bathroom . Priya looked help less clutching the duvet close to her .
OMG .. Ram thought, immediately he lifted Peehu up in air twirling her he made her sit infront of the breakfast table keeping cartoon channel for her. When he came back to room Priya was already in washroom .. so he packed their lunch boxes and came to their room. Priya was thinking something and was lost in Peehu's hair, when she was done Peehu sprinted out of room saying bye to them. Ram kneeled down infront of Priya "what happened." She hugged him saying "nothing I was scared that Peehu might have noticed."
Ram smiled cheekily, no she wont, that's why I covered the duvet and tucked it in your sides. Priya was relieved but still her heart was beating very fast. She warned sweetly no more morning romance, please..
Ram said "Okay "
Priya was baffled "you okay with it!"
Ram rolled his tongue on his cheek "Yes , no more morning romance rest of the four days. "
Matlab? Priya was annoyed by his reply.
Whenever Peehu goes for tennis coaching, you have to writhe under my coaching.
Priya hawled at him .. He laughed cheekily but this time after math I will make sure that you will wear the dress.
He laughed, hitting his chest she too laughed along with him.
Their chats, their teasings their mornings were going like this. Peehu's bday was nearing and at the same time Ram's contract too nearing its deadline. Ram was not leaving any chance with Priya when she was alone. Priya too was equally
making time for him. At last Ram's company prepared everything and next day they had planned to shift the products.
Worker: Sir there is a problem.
Ram: Go ahead
Worker: Sir we don't have place to keep all the products in our company godown sir .
Ram: Dialled one number, after disconnecting he smilingly gave one address to the worker.
Worker was impressed by his intellectual. After all who it was, the great businesss man Ram kapoor .
The worker happily went to the working area and announced to the
the workers to move fast the products to godown .
They shifted fast. Ram went peacefully to his home after the
work was done .
[PS: I Don't know why CVs didn't show Ram successful in his business. Common man he is such a great businessman, cant he get this idea atleast, and they could have shown him being successful and at the same time got back his property, anyways this is my way of thinking
]

When he reached his room , The most beautiful site was endearing. His Priya was wearing a white saree along with jasmine flowers in her hair, making Peehu get ready. She was talking with her something and Peehu was laughing. This was love of his life, could it be more happy than seeing the duo infront of him .
Papaaa...by that voice he came back to his seses. He stretched his arms , Peehu landed in his hug ,
Priya took his bag and things from him, "If you are free go and get freshen up we will go to Saibaba temple."
Anything special?
Smiling Priya answered haa "Gurupurnima " crowd will be more so please go and get ready ...after a sec pause If you don't have any work .
Ram smiled , he knows Priya never ever misses this day and every Thursday it was a habit for her to go to sai temple to visit . So everyone knows her there.Ram came and all three went to temple after offering prayers they sat in the temple .
while chit chatting a one year old boy crawled near Peehu .
Peehu asked Priya to take him in her lap so that she could see clearly. Priya looked around, the boy's parents were sitting just adjacent to them watching the baby. Priya signalled them as she was taking the baby in her arms, by seeing their approval she took the baby in her arms. Ram
smiled seeing the baby smile, Peehu too smiled and all three played with the baby after 10mins their parents took him thanking Priya and Ram .
Peehu made a sad face, they asked her what happened.
Peehu "I too want a baby. "
Priya and Ram both smiled at her.
Peehu sulked "In my class everybody having brother or sister, only me and Varsha are not having. She was almost to cry. Ram scooped her in his arms, heyy my rockstar what ever you want ask the God showing him, he will fullfill it .
When he said that, Peehu prayed, a pundit was going on the way with a flower basket and after the prayers
Priya found a flower in her lap. She was amused seeing it but she stuffed it in her hairs. All three came back to home.
The next day Ram got up with a call that their shifting was done safely . He was very happy and when he reached the office he met some new clients that day. They got another
offer and this time a bit bigger than before and they were ready to pay half cash in advance .
By evening Ram's company got a call that the consignment was delivered
and they were fully satisfied with it. So they nowwant to work with them more.They have deposited the amount in Ram's company account too. Ram gave holiday and bonus to all the workers. He went home buying Kulfis and some sweets and dresses to them .
When he reached his home asusaul Priya was busy in her tution, Peehu was busy in her drawing. Peehu and Ram spread all the things on the bed, Priya was getting distracted while hearing the wooo ..hooo sounds from the bedroom. She yelled at them "please don't disturb " but these duo didn't stop their banter, she finished her classes and rushed to their bedroom only to see Peehu and
Ram fighting with pillows. Chocolates, some boxes, some packets were scattered on the bed .
When they both found Priya in her hitler attire both calmed down, stood like obedient students infront of a teacher .
Peehu: wo papa ne..
Ram: No .. Priya .. Peehu ne ..
Priya: smiling heartily . what are you doing? You two people , do you think its bed room .. its looking like a fish
market, making all in a proper way .
Ram hugged her from behind , she warned as Peehu was there. Before she could free herself from him, Peehu hugged her from front. He whispered in her ears , come lets go out for dinner and tonight I want to ravish your beauty with kulfi . she
blushed and whispered back "you are turning shameless day by day."
Ram loosened the grip and told he got money from that company and also got other two projects for his company .
"Really!!" she hugged him, congratulating him back, kissed him on his cheek and forehead when he whispered abhi bhi Peehu idhari hai ...
She blushed and got back to herself. The trio went out on a dinner date and enjoyed so much. When they were back to home, Ram as promised ravished her beauty all the night .
The next day it was Peehu's birthday, Ram took day off and made all the arrangements by himself. Priya while
doing her works felt giddiness. Ram concernedly asked her what happened.
"Raat bhar aap ne so ne nahi diya toh" Priya blushed..
Ram smiled at her , sorry Priya , today after one round you will sleep okay, promise gentleman's promise . She gaped at him hitting his chest. He made her sit for sometime, after
that Priya was drowned in her work again. Priya finished her cooking and Ram too helped her in that.
Evening Ram picked up Peehu from school, when he reached home he was happy to see Krishna ji, Shipra , Sudhir, Neha ,Vik and other family members .
At the evening Ram was looking after all the arrangements and waiting for Peehu's arrival . Priya who was clauded in lavender colour saree came with their princess in pink
colour frock looking absolutely like angel .
He loved to see them together and was very happy. His life was filled with happiness. What more he would ask for, he was enjoying the party and with all the family members, friends, colleagues and neighbours and Peehu's friends. The house was not looking less than a function hall .
There have been games ,songs and then the dance session started . Peehu and Neha pulled Priya for dance. Ram was enjoying the way they were teasing Priya in between . She was always stealing glances at him with a wide blush covering all over her face.

Ram himself was attracted towards her these days because she was
just glowing day by day. Now she wore a simple saree without much make up and the jhumkas and her black beads itself gave more attraction to her. He loved her and
he was loving her and he would love her forever.
He sensed something is going to happen .. Before he could understand what was happening Priya fell
unconscious and before she could hit the gorund he held her in his arms .
He asked them to continue , he took her to their bedroom ,sprinkling water on her face ,he asked her how she was.
She said "Fine " giving a weak smile.
He asked Neha to bring some food , Priya had a lil and took some rest meanwhile Ram called the doctor for home visit .
Ram went to see the the guests. The doctor closed the door ,checked her and told she was having low BP.
"I will prescribe some meds just bring them now," and while asking that
Doctor came to know that she missed her periods when she asked about her family planning Priya was blank , she nodded her head in negative .
The doctor smiled and written in the prescription "velocity kit."
The doctor asked her to check the test and tell her the next day. Now you take juice and some food it will be okay along with these meds . Ram sent off the doctor asked Rishab to bring the meds. The party was going smoothly .
Ram was taking care of all and he was looking now and then about Priya. Though Neha was there with her he was worried for her.
Priya's heart was beating fast . Five years she was away from him and so she didn't have any thought but when they were together she had to take care about this planning and she
totally forgot that Ram was not leaving any chance romancing her . She was hesistate to share it with Neha as she wanted to tell this first to Ram. At the same time some one called Neha and she went outside. She forgot how all the things were hurrying up. She was tensed, her heart was becoming heavy. She was taking long breaths. She wanted to call Ram, Rishab entered at the same time with meds cover, handing them to her he asked everything is okay na bhabhi .
Priya nodding her head as yes said "Rishab ask your brother to come, its
urgent, please.." She went to washroom with hesitant steps, she checked it anyway and when she came out from washroom he was standing there. Priya closed her eyes asked him showing the kit "Is It having two lines or one line?"
Ram was baffled and wondered what it was, " What is this "
Please Ram her pleading tone came as rough as it was ..
"Achha oKay baba "Its two lines "
Her heart felt light , her erratic heartbeat coming to normal .
Oh god how I wish this time stood still.
She looked at the test and at him , keeping it on the side , she hugged him "Thank you Thank you so much "
Ram gladly took her in his arms hugging her to his chest
"Thank you for what baby?"
Priya muted for few secs then slowly whispered on his chest, her lips moving on his heart "thank you for making me MOTHER again "
What Ram pulled her from his embrace "Really!!!"
She nodded her head as positive . Ram hugged her more tightly LONE TEAR ESCAPED FROM his eye along with him Priya had tears in her eyes. While these love birds were still in this pose, the family members caught them. Both felt embarrassed and broke apart. But Ram tugged her to him and said the good news to their family.
All congratulated them, the joy and celebrations doubled. Priya was very happy and a sweet blushy smile
adorned her face all the night .The party ended on a good note. Every body retired to their rooms. Ram made Peehu sleep in his lap. Priya too changed and came, asked him
shall I sleep here pointing his another side of lap . He gladly allowed her . Priya kissing his hand "Ram on Gurupurnima day when you and Peehu were praying I found a flower in my lap, I think god answered both your prayers at that time itself ."
They both had an eyelock, slight glistening was there in their eyes. What you want priya ,I so want to gift you something .
"BEING WIH YOU " is more than anything Ram . I love you so much, thank you for this and sorry for leaving you ..before she could complete he sshhed her mouth with his fingers.
No more past Priya , I love you so much "BEING WITH YOU " is important for me, for that I'm very very happy even to lead this normal life too. Their chats were going on and on about their future baby .. In middle Priya slept peacefully cudling to him .
He smiled seeing his two angels sleeping on his lap. He adjusted them on either side . He too drifted off to sleep.
Whether the new entry is going to be boy or Girl??
Thank you for the love and comments.
Hope you liked this
chapter too ..
Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago

Another fantastic update from you .. Going to read again .will give my full comment tomorrow

Ahaaa kya baat kya baat kya baat..

Remembered this Barfi song reading ur update

Itti si khushi
Itti si hansi
Itta sa tukda chand ka
Khwabon ke tinkon se
Chal banayein aashiyan...

A perfect family story which ended witb an addition to them. Let them get succeed or let them get their property back.. I simply loved the way you pulled up this Jaipur track. You are an expert gal I know that and fools are they who think you copy from other stories where your lines are being get copied by others. All kudos to you Giri and Neel for giving us such a fantastic OS.

Kulfi se shuru karke unending romance tak... which has ended with a new addition after 5years was simply mind blowing..

Ram not missing any chance to romance Priya is one thing that brought a smile..
His thoughtful ness presence of mind and sharpness in business were wasted in the show but you did it well..

Priya was soo good when she was convincing him regarding a family celebration rather than a 5star party was so correct.

You make us feel good with ur stories and in return we can give only loads n loads of love...

Muahhh gals. Thank you so much for an endearing update. Ignore the jealous ones as u know the kahavat... Edited by armanz - 9 years ago