Posted: 9 years ago
this anmol is reminding me of teacher ji in SNS  😕
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Wait! Wat! Why?! 😲😲
And how do u knw?! 😲

Toshi and Shabri are good friends of MaSh and friendly guest appearence de rahe hai. Free free free 😆
Khargosh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Singing competition has started already ... so we may get to see 3-4 rounds and then finish
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
both dhakkan bhool gaye apne sapne ko ab ye itne chatur CVs to hai nahi ki ye dikhaye ki dono ek dusre ke dreams pure karenge 🤔
achanak se ek din veera ko yaad ayega ki use aage padhna hai tab tadaa dead ranvira bond ki entry veerji ko apni behna ka sapna pura karne ke liye bar main phir gaana padega 😵
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sukhmani05

Great post as usual Mohini

Alright, so I'm just going to point out the things which irked me to the core - Starting with Gunjan ... Her character is far beyond complex & far beyond my understanding coz in one moment she becomes psycho & in the next second she turns out to be all goody-good - So thanks to the writers who wrote her character in such a way that now it feels like saying "No comments" on whatever she does. The thing which irked me is that CV's & their obsession with her character showed every bits on her with full of detailing & did not leave out any part - Be it from her bathing session - two episodes was been shown, her putting on lipstick & makeup for nth time & in one episode she destroys it too. The. Her combing hair, packing & unpacking stuffs - Seen so many times in PP as well as in Mumbai. Her Canada toy plane & house cleaning session as well. Her way of stealing, planning & plotting to run away. And just lots more ... I just wanna point out that was it necessary to insert all these stuffs tiny & little stuffs ... It could have save a lot of time in one episode & show something about other characters - Ratan, Baldev, Veera , Bansuri ... Also the thing which pissed me the most was Ranvi birthday fiasco - the whole psychotic drama that Gunjan did - Was it necessary to even show this fiasco - Like seriously a sis-in-law getting all jealous of the anokhi bro-sis bond - It's something heights of stupidity. It was simply so faltu to insert this. Instead they could show a proper build up for Poland track & something related to Veera & Baldev. Her dream was to get all the love & affection from family, she got it -But why so many detailed thing was shown on her is something I fail to understand ... I don't want to see anything repetitive to be given to Veera - which is so senseless. There is a limit on showing something in details .. Main tracks wraps up in 2 episode or less than a week but unimportant stuffs shown in full detailed ... Is this the way to balance something.

Bang on Sukh! You said it better than me! 👏
These are some of the questions that we all have been asking since last 5-6 months... but I guess we will never get any answer! 🥱Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
Dear10 thumbnail
likh lo ye anmol  kuch locha character hai wo jesa dikhta hai wesa nahi hai mujhe to wo khunkhaar lagta hai 😆
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyasn

this anmol is reminding me of teacher ji in SNS 😕

He is a better actor than the so called lead 😆
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

likh lo ye anmol kuch locha character hai wo jesa dikhta hai wesa nahi hai mujhe to wo khunkhaar lagta hai😆

Aree maine kahin padha ki he will become negative towards the end of the music competition 😆
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ST0207

Toshi and Shabri are good friends of MaSh and friendly guest appearence de rahe hai. Free free free 😆

😳

doob maro MaSh! 😡
Itna kamate hai phir bhi Baldev ko dhang ke kapde tak nahi de sakte! 😳
Dear10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

Aree maine kahin padha ki he will become negative towards the end of the music competition 😆

mujhe to wo negative hi lagta hai meri chhati indri inn mamlo main wrong nahi hoti 😆