Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Have you ever been to disneyland?

If so, which one? The one at USA? Or at France?

How did you like it? Which was your favourite ride?

If you haven't been there, what are you looking forward to most?

What have you heard about dusneyland and want to try???

-SamSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have you been to DisneyLand?" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 7:44am | IP Logged

I went to the disneyland at Paris, France...

It was superb!!!

My favourite, was Space Shuttle! This ultra superb ride, with 3 360 degree inversions, and I'm totally terrified, so I was absolutely going mad!!! The best part was, that we had NO CLUE what was going to happen!

It was a dome, and we just went in, praying that we came out alive Wink

-Sam Smile

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I've not been to disneyland but to disnay world (Florida)... It is just so amazing, loved it... There are five theme parks in disney world and it takes a day to visit one of them... It was just an out of the world experience for me!!! Tongue

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Wow!!! How many days did it take you in all???

Big smile

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I was there for 6 days... went on every single ride there is in all the theme parks Tongue ... I went on the space shuttle as well but felt really sick once I came out LOL

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Lol!

Space shuttle was pretty wicked! I considered not going on it, but then when my friends KINDA forced me, I went... and thank god I did.... coz it was amazing!!!!!!!

Whoa, 6 days? Amazing! What are all the parts of a disneyland exactly???

In Eurodisney, it was Discoveryland, Frontierland, Adventureland and Fantasyland...
Fantasyland was the cutest! With the tea-cups, and the carroussel, and stuff LOL Wink LOL

-Sam

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yup, went to both, but loved Disney world more...

We went for 2 weeks as we had cousins from India, it was a super blast...

The france one was last year, it was fun as well

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Lol!

Space shuttle was pretty wicked! I considered not going on it, but then when my friends KINDA forced me, I went... and thank god I did.... coz it was amazing!!!!!!!

Whoa, 6 days? Amazing! What are all the parts of a disneyland exactly???

In Eurodisney, it was Discoveryland, Frontierland, Adventureland and Fantasyland...
Fantasyland was the cutest! With the tea-cups, and the carroussel, and stuff LOL Wink LOL

-Sam

There was Epcot Center with the space shuttle and stuff, then there was MGM studios (with the scariest possible rides), Animal Kingdom, and the magic kingdom (with the cutest possible rides)... There was also a water park there...

The scariest possible ride ever:
 is the tower of terror elevator ... 
It is so scary, the elevator is complelety dark and it goes up and then drops , then goes up and then drops down several times... You can see ghost images appearing on the walls and scary sounds... the scariest possible thing is that the back window of the elevator opens sometimes while it is dropping and it feels as if you will fall out!!! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top