Chat Clubs

CC#15 Movie Thread~Strictly IO~5 years Celebration - Page 113

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: scarletblossom

anyone know where is ishqronsharma? ðŸ˜• havent seen her from longest time.anyone in touch? hope she is fine.

even I was wondering since many days. Last I spoke to her she was going to move to a different place due to her job and said she won't be able to come online much anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
last when mt closed, she was here one day asking what happened to MT na and said won't be active. Don't know anything more.
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: psarada

At first glance I felt it was a little rude the way Palak answered the tweet but then I don't know how twitter works. Maybe you need to be friends or followers to answer to each other tweets and also i saw that she added please in the end. Looks like Raj asked about Barun and that was the answer that Palak gave. So is the news "around the corner" now? Raj was also tweeting about Barun around Feb end when SKSH was supposed to go on floor. Looks like things are ready to be disclosed. 

@no you can tweet unless the other person blocks you. i am not on twitter but whatever i learn courtesy barun😆i know if you want to exchange message in twitter aka  dm meaning direct message  you have to follow  each other. so it looks rude at first but it isnt😆 she must be exchanging something private so that others cant see that.ab what she want to share we all can assume anything but one thing is sure its about barun only.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: scarletblossom

@no you can tweet unless the other person blocks you. i am not on twitter but whatever i learn courtesy barun😆i know if you want to exchange message in twitter aka  dm meaning direct message  you have to follow  each other. so it looks rude at first but it isnt😆 she must be exchanging something private so that others cant see that.ab what she want to share we all can assume anything but one thing is sure its about barun only.

@red:- This I totally agree on. I think Raj wanted to ask about Barun and maybe they wanted the exchange to be private so I am keeping fingers crossed for the news to come out very soon now. 
sanakhan4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Which TV actor looks best with a hat?

http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/which-tv-actor-looks-best-hat-140929
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sanakhan4

Which TV actor looks best with a hat?

http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/poll/which-tv-actor-looks-best-hat-140929

😆sorry 🤣