So.. So.. Happy

Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No intentions of rubbing salt on everyone's wounds.. But yeah I am so so happy...
So happy, that I did not watch yesterday's ghatiya mahaepisode.

I always knew Sanyukta was never worthy of even Randhir's nail's importance.. and with yesterday's episode... the CVs proved me hell right.

The day she had said.. "To ab baat kar lo apni mom se.. ".. and then again "Hadd hai ab dream team Randhir ke bharose chalegi" in his (effing) mother's office... I knew that if not 100%.. then 60% Randhir's dad is right.

To be honest.. This is not how career oriented girls are... I work, I respect my family, but I DONT LEAD GUYZ ON SOME FAKE LOVE.

Yes, she is mean, bitchy, manipulative and no offense.. VIdushi seems better to me to her.. 

Atleast, she is crazy about Parth. Can go to any effing limits for him. 

Sanyukta - You are not even an engineer actually.. Her ideas are stupid, her methods of completing the tasks are stupid.. Being an engineer, I can proudly say, the solution to that water heating task by Sanyukta was plain plain ridiculous.. 🀒... A fake glorification of women.. πŸ˜‘

Throw chappals at me.. I don't care.. SAnyukta lovers.. stay FAR FAR away from this post. I HAVE ALWAYS HATED HER and beared her just for the sake of RANDHIR.. PERIOD.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan2012 thumbnail
couldn't agree more with you on this! I have never found her apealing and now she is dancing her heart out on the tunes of "i hate you randhir" as if she ever loved him! And yes thanks for mentioning that point "abh baat karlo" i mean insensitive is she? She really deserves to get married to a bas***d like Sameer! She can't even stand up for her dream and when Randhir does, she starts hating him? Wow. Perfect explanation! She thinks everyone's world revolves around her and trust me I am not watching SHQ this week because I can bear the torture of seeing her indifference but, BUT if she hurts Randhir again, I will be the first person to create bashing posts on her! I mean is she blind or what? You know what, screw her! I dont even care about her anymore! She can go to hell!
lovemymanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even i didnot watch yesterdays episode and happy for that and i will not watch future episodes too. you are absolutely right in saying she is not worth randhir"s nails also. she is always manipulative i have seen that when he completed her factory project whole night and morning when he didnot accept her thanks what she did was to humiliate him infront of everyone by making him fall on her feet with the help of greece. from that day onwards i didnot like her. and then now she was expecting randhir to say that he loves her but she wouldnot have  done anything even if he had said that.

now i hate her
Moony87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshifan2012

couldn't agree more with you on this! I have never found her apealing and now she is dancing her heart out on the tunes of "i hate you randhir" as if she ever loved him! And yes thanks for mentioning that point "abh baat karlo" i mean insensitive is she? She really deserves to get married to a bas***d like Sameer! She can't even stand up for her dream and when Randhir does, she starts hating him? Wow. Perfect explanation! She thinks everyone's world revolves around her and trust me I am not watching SHQ this week because I can bear the torture of seeing her indifference but, BUT if she hurts Randhir again, I will be the first person to create bashing posts on her! I mean is she blind or what? You know what, screw her! I dont even care about her anymore! She can go to hell!

To be honest. I NEVER...Like in NEVER for an instance liked Sanyukta.. She never appealed to me. She is far from being an inspiration. Inspiration is to teach how to FIGHT.. Not to resort to stupid tactics.. That bleach episode was to height.. Who does that?.. COWARDS.. She is far from being STRONG.. Vidushi does what she wants.. Hook or Crook.. she gets it.. And that crook is a solid concrete step, not some waahiyaad trick.

They ruined SANDHIR for me that day when she said "Ab baat karlo" .. I don't know how people here thought them as partners.. From that day, Sandhir never existed for me. This whole love track is pulled my Randhir... Sanyukta is right about herself.. She cannot love anyone.. And its better she doesnt love anyone.. No man deserves this kinda woman..

Plain Disgusting and CHEAP.. Unnecessary interference in PArth's life, forced advises to Randhir about his family, And then at rocket speed changing you Best friends (she was inseperable with Parth) and then at Light Speed falling in love.. NO CLASSS.. I REFUSE TO TAKE ANY INSPIRATION FROM HER. πŸ˜‘😑
Moony87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajasree

Even i didnot watch yesterdays episode and happy for that and i will not watch future episodes too. you are absolutely right in saying she is not worth randhir"s nails also. she is always manipulative i have seen that when he completed her factory project whole night and morning when he didnot accept her thanks what she did was to humiliate him infront of everyone by making him fall on her feet with the help of greece. from that day onwards i didnot like her. and then now she was expecting randhir to say that he loves her but she wouldnot have  done anything even if he had said that.

now i hate her

Exactly.. that was the living proof of how much manipulative she is. All she does is cry and by god.. I can SMASH my own TV whenever she SMELLS GREASE.. That's Irritating.. and looks FAKE.. πŸ˜‘😑😑
Pihu1596 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Totally Totally agreed.
She is nothing BT a manipulative, sly,selfish girl who always thinks dat things vl go her way n honestly I never ever liked her ...Randhir never hurted Sanyu where it hurts her most n it was all in anger BT Sanyu ...She manipulated him every f**king tym..
N honestly she behaves like a loser UK when she wrote loser all over Randhir's room n When she celebrated Rd's 18th bday with dat stupid pink theme I started to deject her from dat tym itself n wat more can I say...D only reason I watch SH is becoz of Randhir n only Randhir right from d beginning n yes I think smelling grease is fake coz I may nt be an engineer BT a medical apirant I have many cousins n friends who r engineers n its their passion BT none seems to like grease#true.
N Honestly ik dat d show is made 4 girls to get inspired by her ...I m always inspired by Randhir!!!! Nt Sanyu...n honestly I don't wish to...I hate her.
N Randhir was,is n always vl b my inspiration source n I m proud to say I m a v crazy,big n insane Randhir fan...
Sanyu fans can call me biased Randhirian n I don't give a damn.
Sanyukta Agarwal doesn't e1 exist 4 me from now on.
Ty 4 such an amazing post.
I just couldn't agree more.

-Pihu
Moony87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pihu1596

Totally Totally agreed.
She is nothing BT a manipulative, sly,selfish girl who always thinks dat things vl go her way n honestly I never ever liked her ...Randhir never hurted Sanyu where it hurts her most n it was all in anger BT Sanyu ...She manipulated him every f**king tym..
N honestly she behaves like a loser UK when she wrote loser all over Randhir's room n When she celebrated Rd's 18th bday with dat stupid pink theme I started to deject her from dat tym itself n wat more can I say...D only reason I watch SH is becoz of Randhir n only Randhir right from d beginning n yes I think smelling grease is fake coz I may nt be an engineer BT a medical apirant I have many cousins n friends who r engineers n its their passion BT none seems to like grease#true.
N Honestly ik dat d show is made 4 girls to get inspired by her ...I m always inspired by Randhir!!!! Nt Sanyu...n honestly I don't wish to...I hate her.
N Randhir was,is n always vl b my inspiration source n I m proud to say I m a v crazy,big n insane Randhir fan...
Sanyu fans can call me biased Randhirian n I don't give a damn.
Sanyukta Agarwal doesn't e1 exist 4 me from now on.
Ty 4 such an amazing post.
I just couldn't agree more.

-Pihu

Exactly.. thank you thank you for mentioning that "Loser" point.. She was a loser to boast about such thing in a sly way.. That showed the remarkable difference between her and the GENIUS. That birthday prank.. Was PUKISH.. πŸ€’🀒 .. That unnecessary Verdict she gave of Randhir to his father was CHEAP.. πŸ€’🀒..

And by god.. I am a software engineer.. My bro himself is a mechanical engineer.. 

And neither of us smell Computers nor GREASE.. 

Same here.. I get inspired by Randhir.. I am a Randhir fan.. And i feel bad that he would have to romance Sanyukta through out the show.. πŸ˜‘😑😑

Thank you for the wonderful reply girl.. πŸ‘πŸ‘
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wont compare but today sanyukta disappointed me like hellEdited by moonkmh - 9 years ago
Moony87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

i wont compare but today sanyukta disappointed me like hell

Thank you.. There is much more to write . M just not finding good words.. Such is the hatred I feel for her😑