•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Todays episode was... well... colourful lol! 😉

Starting with Randhir driving Sameer and his family to the engagement ceremony, I loved that scene. While the women insulted Sanyukta he remained calm which is understandable but Sameer stating "I'll control her after we are married" Randhir's eyes filled with fiery rage but he managed to hide it well, driving like lightning! Keeping his cool while gritting his teeth he took his frustration out on the poor car and subtly taunted Sameer. This suggests that no-one has the right (except him) to insult or ill-treat his Sanyukta in any way. Those words have already created an impression of Sameer in Randhir's mind and don't forget they aren't married yet! - he will never let her marry that b*s**rd  😡

Sanyukta stated "kyun ki Randhir mere liye special hai, aur HAMESHA rahega" I cannot emphasize the humesha' enough. Even though they will be drawing their swords soon, in the heart of hearts they will always love each other deeply.

Their kiss was magical, he kissed her out of frustration, anger, confusion and desperation for her to understand what he was trying to say (ily) without having to say it. She understood him completely, with no hesitation she kissed him back. It was so passionate, sultry and dreamy. Particularly the last emotional peck on Randhir's cheek.

Hats off to Param and Harshita who obviously feel so comfortable with each other to do such scenes and make it look so convincing, without any awkwardness. Who says best friends can't be in love/ a relationship? 👏

Very sad and disappointed that Sameer and Sanyukta are now engaged to each other, especially after dragging and postponing it for so long!... ab toh Sameer zyada haq jhamayega, constant kiss-begging, gifts, phone calls and forced hugs... someone kill me now... please! 

The precap suggests that Sameer finds out about Randhir and I'm dreading that, I hope Sanyukta thinks of something clever to say...

I was disappointed in Sanyukta today, but Randhir was drunk and she knew this. Despite being drunk Randhir never insulted her or demeaned her in anyway which I admired about him today. He stood by her and said what SHOULD have been said by Sanyukta... the chicken!

I agree with what he did with her Dad, Mr Agarwal deserved it and shouldn't have called Randhir Illegitimate.

You upset me girl
Then you kiss my lips.
All of a sudden I forget
that I was upset...

I hate how much I love you boy
I can't stand how much I need you. 

I hate how much I love you boy
But I just can't let you go

I hate that I love you so...

Opinions or just about anything...? ...100th post! Yayyy!

Nice post!

I agree with you I felt  for Randhir, for me in today's episode Sanyukta failed in the love test, and Ranghir proved to be a real Aashiq!

So disappointed with Sanyukta, the last minutes have nullified all the charm and credibility that the bedroom scene had! Sanyu's love comes out as fake and shallow whereas Randhir's love comes as deep and passionate!

Edited by arshisfan - 9 years ago
Awww!!!
I love You!!!
You know...how was i feeling after reading posts bashing sanyu...Rd...
I donno but You post had something...
Which made me feel a little calmer...

Thanks guys :)

I think the kiss is the one of the 'last, passionate and cute' scenes when are going to get for a long time now...
With all this talk about the new promos and Sanyukta's cold behaviour towards a Randhir I don't know how I'm going to NOT be able to hate her...
I don't think she ever did understand her... love (or whatever it is she feels) for Randhir, her love for him is clearly not that deep and that's very disappointing for SanDhir fans, she didn't even flinch when he was beaten up and that hurt me. 💔
I can understand where she is coming from, she's angry etc... But Randhir WAS drunk and she knew this, her 'hate' reaction is a bit over the top, I think.
Whatever Randhir said to her dad was right "she is a load (burden) that her dad wants to rid off onto Sameer the donkey" - can she not see this?/ does she not feel like a burden to her family?
Watching the episodes now is like committing suicide everyday... An impending heartbreak...everyday.
Harshita is great, but Sanyukta has some serious 'turning around to do...' If I see one drop of emotion or heart from her I'll probably change my views.