Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Surbhi is calling someone...but no response from other side..yet she keeps trying...finally someone picks up the call on the other side...

Surbhi: Avika...where r you?Angry...
Avika: On bedSleepy...
Surbhi:Till now? Shocked
Avika: Till now Confused
Avika wakes up...checks her alarm clock...

Avika: OMG Shocked...m so late...fish...
Surbhi:Exactly...how can u be so late even today...we have lots of work today...
Avika: M really sorry Cry...reaching ur place in an hour...

ends the call and rushes to get ready...finally picks up surbhi from her home and heads for shopping some stuff...

Manish and Karanvir are at some place...doing some decorations...both dressed in their casualsEmbarrassed...very tiredOuch but highly excited and happyBig smile...waiting for surbhi and avika...

Manish: Mitsy and surbhi are so late manErmm...
Karanvir: These girlsD'oh...they like to keep guys waitingWink...
Manish: But even todayShocked..let's call themEvil Smile...

Manish calls avika...

Avika:Sorry shinchan we are just outside...reaching in 10 minutesEmbarrassed...

she cuts the call...

Karanvir: What happened?
Manish: They are arriving shortly...hopefully Tongue

After a while..avika and surbhi enters...Manish and karanvir blocks their wayWink..

Manish: So...finallyTongue...VIP's are hereWink...
Surbhi: Not me not me..our sleeping beauty was lateTongue...

All burst in laughterLOL...

Avika prompts in: ha ha haAngry...very funnySleepy...we are not getting late nowDead...rightAngry?...

All set to work again...evening now...they are finally doneThumbs Up...

Karanvir: Ok let's get readyThumbs Up...they will be coming at any time here...let's be quick...specially u two (pointing towards surbhi and avika)Wink

Surbhi punches him on his stomachLOL...avika signals her punch to manishWink and he step awayPinch...

Manish: Ok guys...Let's goSmile...

Edited by Roopal_ArDi - 31 August 2014 at 12:52pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01yumna.imadpinki123nami9jjustloverosid-Mandeep-loveansh-Arjunzaadi-twinkle-starBikica-Ursh--VildanaROSID-kop93foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||**Vildana-Eldar^^Wedding Celebrations**||" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Two people enters in...complete darkness...the girl hold the boy's hand in fearEmbarrassed...then suddenly...lights turn on...and they saw thisShocked:

Th

duo are pleasedBig smile...smile glittering their face upBig smile...then...the foursome comesWink...the girl( vildana) filled with joyDay Dreaming...feels like jumping...
Foursome: SURPRISEParty...

Manish: Hello beautiful coupleWink...we hope u liked our beautiful surpriseTongue...

foursome went to the couple and hugged themHug...

Vildana wanted to speak upBig smile..surbhi interruptsWink...

Surbhi: No NoWink...u will not say anything unless we are doneTongueTongue...

The couple is confusedConfused...

Avika: Are chillaxLOL...there are much more surprises awaiting u twoWink...

The couple are surprisedBig smile...

Lights offShocked...only voiceovers...and a screen with few pics of the coupleEmbarrassed..

Manish:Hello guys...today we are going to tell u a storySmile...a story of our stars of the eveningStar..our lovely coupleHeart...Here u go...
Karanvir: There was a beauty named vildanaWink and a hunk named eldarWink...their paths crossed by in teenageEmbarrassed...they became friends...somewhat like a teenage friendshipEmbarrassed...
Surbhi:But as they say...pairs are made in heavenHeart...slowly their friendship grew to loveEmbarrassed...both aware yet unaware of thisWink...and this beautiful feeling kept them together till five years...
Avika:And finallyBig smile...one day...the day came...the day for which a girl waits her lifeEmbarrassed...eldar asked vildana for a partner for lifetimeBlushing..he proposed her...and then...vildana...first shying awayEmbarrassed..worried of leaving her motherOuch...but knowing its not only the happiest news for her but also for her motherEmbarrassed...

Foursome: Said yesHug...

Lights on...

Manish: Welcome everyone to the wedding celebration of our dearest vildu and her boy, EldarHug..one of the most beautiful couple we haveHeart...here we are to make their special moment more special from our sidesWink...

Avika, surbhi gives the couple a beautiful bouquet and  drags the couple to their seats...

Karanvir:Hey vildu...we all know u love indian weddingSmile...so we have arranged things accordinglyWink...u will be getting new surprises for few next daysTongue...this is just the beginning... So...Let the celebration beginParty...

Edited by Roopal_ArDi - 31 August 2014 at 1:08pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

yumna.imadpinki123nami9jjustloverosid-Arjunzaadi-twinkle-starbanuprasaloveanshBikica-Ursh--VildanaROSID-kop93

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Edited by Roopal_ArDi - 31 August 2014 at 12:45pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yumna.imadpinki123nami9jjustloverosidtwinkle-starloveansh-Mandeep--VildanaROSID-kop93Bikica

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged

To Vildu,
Congratulations on the start of something beautiful! Much love, health and happiness to you both on this happy occasion.May your married life be full of laughter
And you will love each other forever after!
Much Love always 
Maliha Ahmed xx

DeaVildanaHug,

Heartfelt wishes on your marriage.

All the best to you your new family on this special day and always.

I"m wishing you a day of glory

Opening with firework for the ceremony,

With best friends and all quests around

And the sun in the sky as the crown,

With soft wind of sweet music in the air,

Clouds resembling the words "Congrats,my dear",

And with the tiny brightening stars,

Twinkling to bring a smile in your hearts

http://i.imgur.com/JepLhZC.gif

Best wishes from twinkle babyHugHugHug

hieee vildu...Big smileBig smile 
very very Congratulations for the most important event of your life!Big smile
i am very happy for uHug. u are a wonderful person and deserve to get all the happiness and love in ur life. HugBig smile
May you always find love and hope into the company of each other. Big smileLike today, may every day of your life be filled with love and compassion.Big smile Wishing you a glorious ceremony with zillions of wonderful memories. Big smile My best wishes for you and your life partner.Big smile This day will be ever remembered in your life. Big smile Enjoy the moments of your wedding as much as you can. Big smile Enjoy the joy of being united with each other at the presence of the near and dear ones. Big smileCongratulations and my best wishes for your wedding.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Hello beautiful Vildana,

You were the VERY first person I met on the Qubool Hai forum, although i've been on I-F since 2010 I don't know where you've been all my life LOL the Qubool Hai forum and the SaHil AT just isn't the same without you, you're like didi to me and you are ALWAYS fun to talk too Embarrassed I'm so happy you are getting married and have found someone you want to spend the rest of your life with! You and me both LOVE SaHil and now I am so happy that you've found your own Aahil Heart I really hope we still get to see you on I-F because in just a short matter of time you've been one of my closest friends, you're like a sister to me, best friend, and family Smile I can't wait to see your wedding pictures and see how GORGEOUS you look, I really hope your future husband gives you everything you need and takes really good care of you Embarrassed I love you Vildana and I hope we remain the closest  friends, love you once again didi Hug

Wedding congratulations

this is my small gift to my dear friend Vidlana on her wedding

Congratulations, Vildu! Hope you have a great life ahead, and may it always be filled with happiness! Hug

My dear Friend Vildu

You are bonding in a wonderful bond 

Which is created by cupid's wand,

This makes lives worth to spend,

For you I have send,

My best wishes and regards!

Congratulation to you for starting a brand new life,

To become a lovely couple, ideal husband and wife

Congratulations to you Vildu , the beautiful bride  May your life together   with  your life partner be filled with love and happiness forever and always .Hug

Happy Wedding Vildana, stay blessed , my prayers and best wishes are always with you 

With love 

Sidra 

Edited by Roopal_ArDi - 31 August 2014 at 12:48pm

yumna.imadpinki123nami9jjustloverosid-Arjunzaadi-twinkle-starloveansh-Mandeep--VildanaROSID-kop93Bikica-MitwaIshqPe-

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Edited by Roopal_ArDi - 31 August 2014 at 12:48pm

yumna.imadnami9jjustloverosidbanuprasatwinkle-star-Mandeep-loveansh-Arjunzaadi-Bikicakop93-VildanaROSID--MitwaIshqPe-

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Vildana Eldar Wedding Siggy:Debasree Clap
Write-Up, Foursome siggy, Foursome Wishes: Roopal
Idea: Anila And Roopal
PM's : Anila

Edited by Roopal_ArDi - 31 August 2014 at 12:50pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yumna.imadpinki123nami9jjustloverosidbanuprasatwinkle-starloveansh-Arjunzaadi-Bikica-VildanaROSID--MitwaIshqPe-

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
congratulations di Party
i will send my wishes shortly
sorry di i am quite busy so can't send my wishes for now
and really sorry made this thread in bit of a hurry as made it on last moment
hope u like it
sorry for any mistakes
love u Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yumna.imadjustloverosidpinki123twinkle-starloveansh-VildanaROSID-Bikica

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roopal_ArDi

congratulations di Party
i will send my wishes shortly
sorry di i am quite busy so can't send my wishes for now
and really sorry made this thread in bit of a hurry as made it on last moment
hope u like it
sorry for any mistakes
love u Heart
First of all thank u a lot babe as thanks to u same to Anila for idea. Thanks once again, love u both Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justloverosidtwinkle-starloveanshBikica

Post Reply New Post

Go to top