SwaRon SS:Cruel Games - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">PART-</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">2</font>

<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">"Dont talk to me Swayam. . .I have been calling you since an hour but No Answer"Sharon shouted on the other side of the phone.
"Great.Everyone is yelling at me here and now you too"Swayam said disappointed.
Sharon was raged but still she asked "What happened?"
"Minor accident?I was driving car and I got it dented in a tree and an injury on my head"Swayam said it like a story.
"What?Accident?Are you fine?Is the injury deep?Did you go to doctor?Tell me na Swayam. . .Are you okay?"Sharon asked all in one breath.Concern dripping from her voice.
"Yeah!Its a minor injury but its paining a lot Sharon"Swayam grumped like a child who has been ordered to eat greens.
"Swayam everytime you drive a car you get injuries. . .Why dont you understand that you are very precious to me and I always want to see you safe. . .Promise me that from next time you will remember my words and will drive safely. . .Promise?"
I promise you that from next time I will think about you before going reckless"
"I love you Swayam"
"I love you too Sharon"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swayam stopped the car with a force and jerked his head at the back of his seat.He got out of his car and stood at the edge of the hill.
"I cant forget you!I cant!!Please forgive me Sharon. . .Please forgive me if you can"Swayam shouted standing alone asking the winds to carry his message to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You will never leave me na Swayam?"Sharon asked boring in his eyes.
"Never ever in this lifetime"Swayam replied cupping her face with his hands and planted a kisss on her forhead and hugged her tight conveying his love.
The past months had been really tough for both of them with a lots of arguments,differences,fights.Finally they decided to resolve each and everyhing and standing there in each other's arms felt like a bliss.
"Finally everything is sorted. . .Finally we will be normal and happy again."Swayam had thought back then but he never knew that it was the last time he was holding his life. . .His Sharon in his arms. . .That it was not a new beginning but the End. . .That he has lived his life and it was time to face Death.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is the relation you and Sharon share Swayam?"Swayam's father asked looking at Swayam with fiery eyes.
"She. . .She is my friend Dad"Swayam replied misjudging the gravity of the situation.
"DONT!!!!Dont you dare lie to me Swayam. . .I saw both of you in the park!No friend behaves like the two of you were behaving"Swayam's father shouted at the top of his voice.
Swayam took a heavy breath and sighed. "Fine Dad!Now when you already have an idea I want to tell you that I love Sharon and I want to marry her"Swayam told the truth calmly.
SLAP!!!!!Swayam was stunned.He never expected this. . .not in his wildest dreams!His father who has been his support all his life who has loved him to death would slap him. . .Tears brimmed in his eyes. . .He felt like he has been thrown into a alien land.He somehow gathered himself a bit and tried to speak in a choked voice. . . .
"Dad. . .Shar. . ."
"You will get married to Rhea and thats final. . .I have promised Rhea's Dad that you both will get married and only that will happen."
Swayam felt the sight in front of him blurred.Sharon's face flashed in front of his eyes.His mind for a moment went blank and everything went dark.The thought of loosing Sharon made his heart beat at a pace as if it would stop then and there.
"No Dad!Never!I love Sharon and I will never think of myself with anyone else. . .You never asked me before finalizing anything then how can you ask me to follow you?Sharon is my life Dad. . .And I will never ditch her for anyone"Swayam spoke in a breath determined of his decision.
"I dont want to hear anything Swayam. . .Leave before I loose my control"His Dad shouted.
Swayam wanted to say something. . .He wanted to tell him that he loved her that she loved him that he cant live without her that he didnt mean to hurt or disrespect him in anyway but he cannot leave her that he didnt deserve that slap that he will never marry anyone else. . .that he cant obey his decision. . .that he cant break his promise of never leaving Sharon. . .but he was too shocked to see this side of his father.His mother stopped him and asked him to leave.
He left for his room. . .He never expected this.He couldn't understand what just happened.He wanted to talk to Sharon but his dad broke his cell in anger.
"I will not disappoint you Cupcake.Swayam will always be Sharon's.We will get through this. . .Its just a tough time. ...it will pass. . .I will not let our love fall apart. . .I will talk to dad.. .He us just a bit angry i will talk to him tomorrow he will understand me."He kept mumbling to himself gazing at particularly nothing.His eyes were wet.His mind had stopped working.His heart just chanted one name "Sharon".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I so wanted to be in your arms Sharon. . .The night was so tough. . .I felt like Sun will never rise. . .But it did and took away everything from me and brought me here away from you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Swayam was asked to leave for hospital by his mother early in the morning with his cousin to see his aunt and then for office where he was needed for some work.He had to talk to his dad but his mother insisted him that he can talk to him after coming back and that he may react negatively as he was still in anger.Swayam agreed to his mother and left.Finally Swayam came back home and was surprised to see all his relatives and guests.He saw Ryan,his best friend standing in a corner all tensed.Swayam went upto him.
"Ryan what is all this?Do you know anything?I have been out all day and I want to talk to Sharon...Can you give me your cellphone?"
"Swayam. . .You dont know what are they. . ."Ryan was saying when Swayam's mother cut him in between.
"Swayam...Go and get ready...Your clothes are on your bed"
"But Mom,what is the occassion of this party?I dont understand"
"First you go and get ready!I have a lot of work right now...Ryan come with me!"Sharon's mom left dragging Ryan along with her.
Swayam was impatient to talk to his dad.He hadn't even talked to Sharon yet.He wasn't even allowed to have a minute for himself in the office.He was feeling exhausted emotionally and this patty just added to it.He went upto the room and changed himself in a tuxedo.
As soon as Swayam came down he saw Ryan rushing to him.He was about to say something when his Dad standing at the centre of the stage.
"Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to have your attention please,this party is thrown at a very short notice but then the happiness was too huge to wait further more for celebration.My son has chosen a girl for himself finally."
Swayam's eyes widened with a huge smile on his face.Finally his dad understood him...he knew he was angry last night and. . . .He was just too happy to think anything else.His dad called him to stage and he joined him hugging him tightly.

"And so we have decided to get him engaged."Swayam felt a bit wierd but didnt say anything.
"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the would be daughter in law of this home...Rhea Sharma"Swayam's smile faded.He felt a streak silence around him.Numbness took over him...He stood there staring blankly at his father.The next thing he heard was his mother asking him to slid the ring
in Rhea's finger.He looked at his mother with his eyes wet who was wearing a facade of a bit guilt.He looked at Rhea who was beaming with joy and his father whispered "You dont want to get your parents embarrased in front of hundred of peple,Do you Swayam?" and forwarded Swayam's hand making the ring slid in Rhea's finger.The whole crowd filled with applause snd Swayam felt like standing in a desert. . .Sharon standing at a distance from him...He tried to reach her screaming her name but as he was about to touch her she disappeared like a mirage everytime.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
"I came to your door that night and I cried Sharon.I cried a lot.I didnt have the guts to face you after that...There was a time when you were my reality. . .Today I dont want to wake up from my dream because I cant see you with me. . . .It feels grusome when someone else tries to take your place. . .But I will never give your place to anyone.. . .Because no one can take your place.I dont believe in relations anymore...How could I?y own mom dad cheated me,betrayed me.I will be honest I do not cry for you Sharon because I have buried your Swayam safe inside me but I know you do.I pomised not to let a lone tear escape your eyes and today I have become the reason of your wails. . .Love happens once and I have loved you and I still do Sharon Raiprakash,Swayam Shekhawat will be yours till his last breath...I am sorry Sharon!I am sorry!"Swayam closed his diary and stood up.He had stopped crying long back...He cringed in pain but now he fairly knows to control and restrain his every emotion.He turned back to find Ryan standing there. . .

Ryan looked at Swayam...His eyes red.His face emotionless...It irked him to see his best friend like that...He was never like this in college.He hugged him tightly telling him that he was still there and that it will be fine...which he knew was nothing more than a lie!
"Lets go!The clients must be waiting"Swayam said in a straight voice.Ryan broke the hug and nodded affirmitively.
Swayam moved ahead while Ryan stood there rooted looking at the disappearing fugure of Swayam not knowing how to react because his best friend has still a lot to face as his past was knocking on the door again.He looked at the letter in his hand and sighed.</font>
<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOVE</font>
<font size="4" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">chitra
</font>

NEXT PARTEdited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
NOTE

_Shona_PMs

Please add this accountin your buddy list to receive notification for further updates 😊 Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
res.
-unres-

and you know whats the best part of this SS? it makes you cry along with the protagonists.
I felt so bad for Swayam..cheated by his own parents..he couldnt even talk to Sharon once..
A painful chapter yet again but brilliant in its writing :D
Eager to read more..
Thanks for the PM'

P.S. me first!
Edited by Nishi.Kss - 9 years ago
RES
i will not unres m angry on u
Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago
wow chitra what an update ...
its too emotional
swayam's pain how could his parent do that???
u made m cry
did they gone meet again????
what is in Ryan's hand???
update soon
Continue with the updates soon
Loved this part...
Hope they meet soon
Di kitna ru laoge..
Aur bas itna hilikhungi!
Mujhe pehle scraps chahiye bahot saare plus ek work with u!
Fir hi mai padungi!
Aur plus, mai kya kahu hahaha
Aap ko irritate hi Karne me mazaa ata he 
loved the update chitra dear... swayam's pain is visible.. how could his parents cheat him?.. hope swaron meet soon.. thanks 4 d pm
Amazing update
Swayams pain was unbearable
He is so hurt and alone
Hope they are together soon
Waiting for the letter to open
Update soon
aswom update

loved it...

swayam emotions are perfect...

update soon...