Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nim_var

she could have hung around and waited for the early morning session. ๐Ÿ˜‰, when he would have def risen, stood up...๐Ÿ˜ณ
yeah she could have waited for the morning but what about the hangover๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by akashavani

SRI...๐Ÿ˜›what a post...so u blaming shloky's hairy chest and beard... For astha not even giving... A little peck on the cheek...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
 But that's what makes shloky.. MACHO.MAN...and astha loves... TEDDY BEAR... so why not... BHALU  BABY  BEAR...how's that for astha...๐Ÿ˜†

That is why shloky tore her teddy...felt jealous...biwi loves teddy... More than his real true hair.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ Oops   macho love.
Vani..i am blaming everything...i want smthg by hook or by crook...we love Shlok in beard...i guess Astha want his shaven chest so that she can *******fill in d blanks๐Ÿ˜‰
''1. As we all know,Astha dont like Shlok's beard(we IFIANS are craz for his beard..Astha dont like our happiness)...and that's y she dint came closer to his face or she dint  kissed Shlok on his cheeks ,nor even gave him an air kiss after hearing Shlok's confession  ..PHEW!!!!

2. she hugged Shlok ,yesss,she came closer to him by giving him a hug...but...wen she realized ,Shlok has not shaved his chest's hair ,she backed out...

So it was Shlok's untidiness who became the haddi not the window .Alas!!!!''

Hi Sri, 
 Very keen observation & superb  explantion. HATs OFF to you.
 I do agree  with you  for the  No-1 explantation.

But   I  am not sure about the sencond explanation

I also agree with Vani that Aastha baby  used to hug teddy bear all the time,  now she has got her BABY BEAR to hug. - hence REKHA's explanation  might be more logical ( at least to me  - alcohol intoxication at  concious level increases the desire but reduces the performance, at unconcious level reduces both desire and performace - in that case, I  probably would go for  NIMMY & DIVYA's suggestion)

Sri -  Do you think , as  BIWI was not living with him, he did not bother to shave? -  

Originally posted by Sathia007

''1. As we all know,Astha dont like Shlok's beard(we IFIANS are craz for his beard..Astha dont like our happiness)...and that's y she dint came closer to his face or she dint  kissed Shlok on his cheeks ,nor even gave him an air kiss after hearing Shlok's confession  ..PHEW!!!!

2. she hugged Shlok ,yesss,she came closer to him by giving him a hug...but...wen she realized ,Shlok has not shaved his chest's hair ,she backed out...

So it was Shlok's untidiness who became the haddi not the window .Alas!!!!''

Hi Sri, 
 Very keen observation & superb  explantion. HATs OFF to you.
 I do agree  with you  for the  No-1 explantation.

But   I  am not sure about the sencond explanation

I also agree with Vani that Aastha baby  used to hug teddy bear all the time,  now she has got her BABY BEAR to hug. - hence REKHA's explanation  might be more logical ( at least to me  - alcohol intoxication at  concious level increases the desire but reduces the performance, at unconcious level reduces both desire and performace - in that case, I  probably would go for  NIMMY & DIVYA's suggestion)

Sri -  Do you think , as  BIWI was not living with him, he did not bother to shave? -  

Sathia ,thanks for the explanation...now i understand it...
Are u a doctor???i ve a poor memory 
yes wen a couple are not in talking terms,husband become devdas as once my mil said emotionally women are stronger than men ..
ok Shlok was out of reach ,but Astha ,she didnt even kissed him 
Topic Closed for Review,
Please give the DT a 24-48 hour window.

Thanks
-IPKKND...EBP Dev Team

EDITED**

Firstly we apologize, for the delay in reviewing it.

Coming to the topic, Any topic/discussions crossing the lines of decency and leading to mature content are strictly NOT allowed in the forum, using profanities/obscene, inappropriate words and discussion of explicit content will NOT be tolerated in the forum.

And these topics can be discussed in the AShlok AT where all AShlok scenes can be discussed. Many of the comments which are considered offending are removed by the Dev Team.

The discussion has no further scope, hence will continue to be closed 

Thanks and Regards
IPKKND.,..EBP Dev Team
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago