Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TejuParud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank u for the lovely post.. Love RR, Ashish n Sanaya... N will surely miss this forum after September 19th... But lets cheer up n support the actors until the show ends..
n always keep smiling😊😊
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: jally

As ur post through al we had great memories of rangrasiya and the journey of
Soulmate couple PARUD.

My heart is bleeding for only one y they destroyd the essence of the show . They killed paro and seprated parud .

Y they introducd myrah track just sake for 30 epi
How the makers thought fans wil accept myrud ending at last whenever i just think abt tis my heart break into million pieces.
I cant enjoy parud memories whenever i see that it wil always strike mind that
Rudra at last end with myrah who looklike of paro

I dont have tiny hope that M =P
And i wont forgive ST for tis.

BUT am NOT feeling that much sad for show ending because there is no parud anymore in the show.
i quit watching the show frm last wednesday.

Y the makers didnt thought of giving graceful ending for epic jodi like parud .

Damn y so much pain fr loyal viewers and fr parud
shipper.

Yeah it's sad that they killed Paro off for trp reasons but I guess anyone can make bad decisions. 
Everyone just can hope for myrah to be paro in the end. but I'm just glad we all had our 6-7 months of Parud whose intensity it too high and deep compared to Myrud.
xxx
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: la126

The post was lovely...
M kind of new to IF...joined here at the time of ipk...but not at all active but the ending news of rangrasiya made me active here...not as active as u guys are...but I do comment a lot...i guess 😊

This post made me emotional...seriously...i love ipk like hell but my love for rangrasiya is something else... ❀️ rangrasiya started perfectly and I always used to go O mouthed while watching rr in the first few months...i mean it was genious...the intro scenes the whole ambience fight sequence oh everything in rangrasiya made me hooked on to it... I think CVs tried their best to hook on to the essence...but...

But anyway I don't want to get into that right now...
Our parud were at their best always till the end...
And Myrah is doing great but the essence of rr was destroyed when they killed our beloved soul...parooo...
I also want parud ending but after watching last few episodes m not gonna keep my hopes high...
Let it end we are helpless in front of this kind of channel so all I am gonna do is enjoy our show till the last episode... 😭 😭
I had a hope of this news being false...but now I have to face the reality...no?
Love rangrasiya... Love u all... 😭
I will be roaming around in this forum even after rr ends... πŸ˜ƒ I will be commenting on various posts here...and will be following Sanaya to her next... 😊 😭
Thank you for giving such a lovely post... Love uuu dear πŸ€—
Love for all rangrasiyans... ❀️ ❀️

Your absolutely right. the essence of rr was last after 4-5 months into rr, but it 100% died when paro did. It sad that the people who I used to rave RR about to them they'd ask me how is it going now? and I'll be like...*sigh* don't ask. πŸ˜† RR will be gone, but RR golden memories of Parud will remain. Well done to Ashish and Sanaya for that.

x
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zaroo Whats your twitter handle? 
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Zaroo Whats your twitter handle? 

My twitter? I'll pm it to you sis. Hush hushπŸ˜†
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post zara. I also hv not interacted with u much before. But I know u as poll queen πŸ˜†
Am gonna miss sanish and rr loads. Hope for parud ending, but why goodbye? I will stick to forum even after rr ends. Please do stay zara. I hate goodbyes 😭
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

lovely post zara. I also hv not interacted with u much before. But I know u as poll queen πŸ˜†
Am gonna miss sanish and rr loads. Hope for parud ending, but why goodbye? I will stick to forum even after rr ends. Please do stay zara. I hate goodbyes 😭

Yeah we haven't talked much before but we know of each other alot which counts sisπŸ˜†
Aww I wish I could stick around on rr forum after rr ends, but i wouldn't know what to do with myself, especially if RR finishes on a Myrud note.  I'll have to wait and see I guess.

*hugs*
Edited by -Zara- - 9 years ago
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Zara,
 Nice post. 
It's like a closure to something great for the shelve of great memories for me. And I'm thankful. Ashish and Sanaya and the WHOLE crew of RR have done a splendid job of capturing the hearts of many and I wish them the best of luck for their future works as now they are apart of our memories. So whenever we hear about them we'll smile with pride saying ' I remember when they acted in RR and it was brilliant!'. 
Exactly my thoughts.
Happy I joined the forum and made lots of friends.
Loved your writings and weekend polls.

Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

Hi Zara,

Nice post. 
It's like a closure to something great for the shelve of great memories for me. And I'm thankful. Ashish and Sanaya and the WHOLE crew of RR have done a splendid job of capturing the hearts of many and I wish them the best of luck for their future works as now they are apart of our memories. So whenever we hear about them we'll smile with pride saying ' I remember when they acted in RR and it was brilliant!'. 
Exactly my thoughts.
Happy I joined the forum and made lots of friends.
Loved your writings and weekend polls.

*tight-wala hugs*
x
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey Zara,

I have been trying to interact with almost all RRians at some level and same with u too.
It is good that I came here because I participated a lot in discussions and laid down my thoughts etc and in turn got to read insights of others which is great in itself.

You would know I guess that I am a whole sole Parud shipper only and will be all my life. This story had magic of Rudra - Paro which cannot be repalced or re-created with any 3rd person what so ever.
Even Myrah for that matter has been a lift off from Paro only, there is hardly any character difference other than some superficial ones! Rudra was made to fall in love with only her which is making me still hope that M is P only. Lets see how far this goes.
It has been a pleasure reading ur work on Parud though I came to know about it quite late.
Tc sweethart !

Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago