Computers, Science, Technology

Spy on my husband mobile without him Knowing

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

blustina

Groupbie

blustina

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Did you ever feel the urge of knowing what someone is doing all the time without being too nosy?
Well I certainly have felt that way and one thing I can tell you from my experience is that asking out straight never works - you always end up making fool of yourself and irritating the other person. But that does not mean I have not figured out how to achieve my goal of spying without being caught.
Thanks to the web, I figured out that "spying someones android phone" will serve the purpose and believe it or not there are tons of apps for that.
Free download Spy Software

The Ultimate and Unbeatable Solution
After reviewing scores of Android spy apps, I settled down on StealthGenie as it was a perfect balance of quality and affordability. The app provided me access to call logs, messages, apps, Geo location and what not. I was even able to record calls and listen to them later. And the best feature was definitely special alerts when that person' was in an area where they should not be.
Even the installation process was easy, I just bought the software and followed direction provided on official website to install it in other person's android smartphone and of course I never worried because the app was completely invisible in the other person's phone.
Why would I Spy On Someone?
I have talked about my urge to spy and I found a pretty fair solution too but why I would I spy on someone or why would anybody will spy on someone - that's a question everyone can answer for themselves. But I could definitely draw few circumstances where you can see that spying is totally vindicated;

A Mom of 12-Year-Old Kid
A 12-year-old has an android smartphone and you can't help it because it is so common for a tween to have their own phone now-a-days but of course being a good parent, it is your responsibility to make sure they are not misusing the cell phone privilege by indulging in sexting, gaming or viewing inappropriate videos.
So you install StealthGenie' in their phones which gives you complete report of what they have been doing on their android smartphone. This way you don't torture your kids by asking them creepy question and stays satisfied as you know things are entirely under your control.
An Employee Who Loves to Dodge You
Imagine you are running a business and your employees need to roam in the city a lot so you have provided them smartphones and also a certain amount as gas allowance due to nature of their job. Now definitely you would hate if any of them takes unnecessary advantage of facilities specifically provided for business purposes only.
So before handing over the smartphone to your employee, you install employees monitoring software to keep check on them. It not only tells you about who is crossing the line but also gives you a fair estimate of who is really working hard and making best of all the tools provided to him/her for the job.
A Doubt that might Not be Worth It
Relationships are all about trust but sometimes you seem to doubt your partner because of trivial issues which leads to endless arguments that might cost you the relationship entirely.
So in order to deal with you silly doubts, cheating spouse app can be perfect companion. You can check up on him/her for two or three days and you will know if anything fishy is going on or not. If the other person is not cheating on you then congratulations you have surely saved yourself an embarrassing conversation and in the opposite scenario, you know what you have to do.

Compatibility
Compatible with the latest KitKat 4.4 and all of the Android phone/tablets
Conclusion
See spying can be effective if you have the right intentions. But the most important thing is that you use the right tool to spy on someones Android phone because it would be definitely pathetic if other person found out.
Try this Undetectable Spy App and Start Spying any Android without them Knowing
Free download Spy Software

Vendor: Stealthgenie (With over 100,000 satisfied customers)
Track on iPhone 6 via iPhone 6 Spy App
How to spy my boyfriend's Facebook
Android spy app-spy on Android phone and tablet
How to spy on Android smartphone
Top 5 Android spy software reviews
Free download iPhone 6 Spy Software
Spy on Galaxy Note 4-Spy software for Note 4
Best spy software for Apple iPhone 6
Galaxy Note 4 Spy App-Track monitor calls and SMS on Note 4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spy on my husband mobile without him Knowing" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yesabhijith

yesabhijith

Posted: 31 August 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
How does this work? Confused
I think it is a scam. Really. If this works, it should need the user to have a rooted phone.
And even if it works, please explain how!

PS: I'm an expert in Android. Have a look at my website.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top