{Sameer&Namrata FC#5}We LoVe TheM moRe ThEn OuR LiFe

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..SamRataAT..

Welcome to the Fan club of
  Sameer Dharmadhikari and
Namrata thapa

(Samrata)

Q u o t e s

You don't have to build the chemistry, it just happens. This happened for us(Sameer & Namrata when we started shooting. We both shared great chemistry and it was fun-Sameer dharmadhikari

The scenes and the chemistry was good and people liked it so much that even now people  remember the pair of Raj (Sameer Dharmadhikari) and Lata and I keep reading their messages on Facebook.-Namrata thapa

He is a very nice and fun loving person. I am not that much in touch with him now because of our busy schedules; its not possible to talk daily or meet but sometimes, we do message each other- Namrata thapa

Namrata is a sweet person and we are friends. We used to meet every day while we were shooting together. We enjoyed working together and for future - Sameer dharmadhikari

I felt that fans were not happy to see me playing the wife of any other actor (apart from sameer dharmadhikari)- Namrata thapa

I love my fans a lot as they have loved me as Raj and they have given so much love to the pair of Raj and Lata in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 
-Sameer dharmadhikari

i c o n s

A vis

i m a g e s

"The chemistry between Sameer dharmadhikari & Namrata thapa is no act."
Edited by SamrataAT. - 9 years ago

The discussion in the Fan Club should be restrained only about Samrata, means Sameer Dharmadhikari & Namrata thapa  not about others ,

* dont drag their personal life here

*apart from Samrata u are free to discuss about few YMGGK character's {ex-Tanvi aka ananya}only in positive manner

*  Bashing are strictly prohibited here 😊

•  all letters are caps  considered shouting in online terms so plz avoid
  •  plz big no  for personal talking are spamming
  •  Only Sameer & Namrata fans are allowed ,if u new plz ask here or via PM to add ur name
  •  Do not quote more than three times /dont quote long sentence
  • If you find any bashing /mocking kindly report inserted of dig mocking  yourself

SamRata's fans List

DevafearUpilla_Grover, Nanditashetty
 -PriyankaDesai-,  _Chandramuki_  II.Samrata.IITanushka_Sobti,
SamKiNamrata, Namrata_Dharma, Bebo_Pinky, II.Samrata.II,Samrata-Addictz ,Tamira  ll-Nilambari-llILoveSamRata
Ms.S.K.

Plz hit button  to Join here

VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU7vqY1mv4QLBpuE8FQ08A9g&v=NwHM-EqY8ks&feature=player_detailpage [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU7vqY1mv4QLBpuE8FQ08A9g&v=esQykwGccLo&feature=player_detailpage [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaYg2GxF8Rc&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NprJsq7YBNI&feature=player_detailpage [/YOUTUBE]

more coming soon

some important FB/Twitter stuff which is like or commented by Sameer & Namrata (imp now sameer not active in FB ) and some of their co -workers from Rajshri  from twitter replied from Producer Kavita barjatya
(these are all very precious to Us)

Producer reply to us

Rajshri workers loving samrata

Very Sweet comment of our sweet darling ananya (Tanvi)

Interviews
WILL UPDATE SOON

Congratulation to all samrata fans
@SamrataAT.   like the new profile name and dp photo 👍🏼 🤗
who could have hacked old ID??   I have sent u PM on old ID only an hour ago.  do I send it again to the new ID???