Jagraata Express : VeeBa special (Link updated) - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I loved veeba scenes today. Nd uff dat look in jeep scene. Vishal is killer..
Originally posted by florence123

So true after yesterday today was a blessing Baldev really looked very nice through out the episode and ya the reversing of he jeep was fab veeba scenes were at its best looks like we wont get veeba on monday though but nice episode on the whole

Seriously. After yesterday's torture today's episode was like a blessing. Vishal was looking super duper cute today

VeeBa scenes were lovely. I loved the hug and the kiss especially Baldev's reaction ❤️
Todays episode was good ... less of R drama
Two VeeBa scenes One Ballu and Billa scene and NiRa are cute
VeeBa scenes were good and especially that reversing the jeep was so cool😎 ... last scene was also adorable ❤️
Y does Veera always get okayish Kurti when there are good VeeBa scenes ... Sometimes when there are no VeeBa scenes she gets good kurtis 
Good that they are playing Yaara Ve and VeeBa BGM ... Thanks to Di 😳
Edited by ..Nayna.. - 9 years ago
Ballu
Its pleasure to watch him on screen even when he is mere present.but tdy cha gya ballu so cute
nd i like veeba's anytime romance whether they are in home or public place..😆..nihal leaves to give them privacy..oh man you are genius kbhi kabab mein haddi nhi bante..

p.s.- ignore o rabba n sayaa sayaa 🥱Edited by -Challa- - 9 years ago
How was the kiss? Real one or camera angle? 😆
Originally posted by Sayaani-Chidiya

Sounds lovely

You have to see Vishal in today's episode. He was looking so so so so good ☺️ Hayyeee
hi 5 st even i watched just veeba and nira today😳
the first scene was hilarious esp when baldev asked nihal how come is he eating again😆..nira are feeling too awkward veera would notice soon😉 and i loved when veera gestured that ballu is not looking good😆..bcoz i hate his shirts with a passion🤢..poor cute baby vish😭..when the focus is on his face he looks so cute and then the shirts make my head dizzy

the second scene was hot and cute😳..i have a thing for pillar locks...and ds looked really cute today..so the ink scene happens 2morrow going with her gift
the hug was very cute and im relieved that happy crappy is gone for now..it had stopped playing b4 u guys met ds but whoever the reason GOD bless him/her😃
another fake kiss..but it was a bit convincing today and i feel the problem is not DS's but the camera man's🤢
ratan might see them 2moror😛

oh and billa is such a huge veera fanboy😆.team billa⭐️ 😆
Edited by overactor - 9 years ago
vishal was luking  "yummy"  ☺️  tchwood
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Haila!! Itna VeeBa/Baldev dikhaya! 😲 🤣

Haan 😆 Go watch the VeeBa scenes. Especially the last one. Perfect balance of intensity and cuteness. ❤️
Originally posted by ST0207

You have to see Vishal in today's episode. He was looking so so so so good ☺️ Hayyeee

Pic milega?