**HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Har Ghar Ka Star **ANAS RASHID

Posted: 9 years ago
Please give time to upload😊

First we would like to thank
               Mrs & Mr Rashid for giving YOUR Anas to US!!!!!

Anas Rashid was born in a conservative muslim family belonging to Malerkota, Punjab. After completing his basic education in hometown, he moved to Chandigarh for higher studies.Anas has done postgraduation in Psychology. He is a good singer, a good dancer and also a good cook too. He loves to travel a lot. He believes in his self-esteem the most and that only made him travel this long.

In 2004, he participated in Mr.Punjab competition and won the title. Thereafter he did a number of Punjabi music videos which were popular those days. He decided to try his luck in acting.

Anas being from a conservative family with no background of acting, his relatives opposed his decision of choosing acting as his career. Despite all discouragement, with support of his parents, Anas moved to Mumbai with his dream of acting. In Mumbai, he struggled a lot to grab a role and he returned home after around a month. Returning Mumbai again, he had been introduced to Ekta Kapoor of Balaji telefilms who offered him a role in the television series Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka. Though the show took off air later due to some problems, Ekta has already cast him in her popular Star Plus show Kahin To Hoga.

The business tycoon, Kartik Ahluwalia of Kahin To Hoga is considered as the career making character of Anas. The show recieved good responses from everywhere. Though Anas portrayed the character well, his voice was dubbed by another artist for his Punjabi accent which did not suit the character. This made him work more on his accent and his digilence made him master Hindi accent. It eventually helped him to grab the lead role in the next soap he has been a part of.

It was the role of Prince Prithviraj Chauhan which gave him all over recognition as a versatile actor. The historical soap Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan which aired in Star Plus was based on life of King Prithviraj Chauhan of th century. Through this role, Anas grabbed millions of hearts and received good critical reviews. For portraying adult Prithviraj, he did really burn many midnight lamps. He lost his weight, improved his accent, learnt fencing and other methods of fighting and also has grown his hair for making himself fit to the character maximum possible. His work received good critical acclaims and admiration from everywhere.

Next role that immersed Anas into was Yashvardhan from Aise Karo Na Vida which aired in Colors TV. It was a romantic soap deciphering the love story between Prince Yashvardhan and his wife Reva. Yashvardhan was a naive, romantic man who kept trying to earn love and trust of his wife Reva who was struggling to adjust between the royal lifestyle and her mournful past life. Beyond all expectations, Anas handled the role so beautifully that people forgot his image of Prithviraj and accepted him as Yashvardhan.

Currently he is portraying Sooraj Rathi, the male lead of Star Plus's most popular numerouno show Diya Aur Baati Hum which created history in Indian TV industry for being on the top most position for very long period, ruling TRP charts for years.a man of modest education helping his far- well qualified wife achieve her career goals, barbing ridicules from the society. Suraj's story promises to make viewers sit up and take note that it's about time men support their wives inpursuing a career and realizing their potential without they being labelled a "Joru Ka Gulam"Anas has an innate ability to get under the skin of the character. He's one of the most instinctual young actors around today. And as Suraj through his intense skill for expressions he steals the heart of the viewers always

Besides, he has also been a part of other shows like Kesar, Mano Ya Naa Maano, Phir Koi Hai, Aahat and CID. It shows his attitude of not caring his actor image and accepting as much as various roles he could. Every role he selected was unique and different from each other. He succeeded in portraying all of them without bringing shadows of one character into another, making each of them memorable.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUWKY8hxDUc[/YOUTUBE]

Main Awards : 

Lion Club Award for Best onscreen jodi 2012 

Shinning Star Award - Star Parivaar Award 2012

Indian Telly award for best actor 2013

Star parivaar awards 2013 for Favorite husband

Har Ghar ka star Award 2013

Best Actor - ITAA 2013.

Star Parivaar Awards 2014 Favorite Pati

Viewers choice award - E24 - 2012 

ABP News Award for Favourite beta -2013

Happy birthday graphics

Edited by vasanthima - 9 years ago

The quality of a Good actor and Good acting is attributed to (but not limited to): 
. Good listening 
. Good reading 
. Good relating 
. Good reacting 
. Good control/use of your mind, body and expressions 
. Good projection 
. Good direction and good with taking direction 
. Good attitude 
. Good assertiveness 
. Good health and fitness 
. Good imagination 
. Good improvisation 
. Good drive and commitment 
. Good eye and body language 
. Good judgment 
. Good risk taking (feeling the fear and doing it anyway) 

And Anas Rashid suits himself best in all the above category

Celebrity's comments on the Celebrity

Sumit Mitttal

He is the most desirable boy in the country right now..

Flowers mini graphics

Shashi Mittal

Anas doing this role could not have been done by anybody else

Flowers mini graphics

Parineeti Chopra

You as Suraj playing amazing and inspirational husband, and how many of us long for a husband like him

Flowers mini graphics

Supriya Kumari -

I follow the show Diya Aur Baati Hum which comes on Star Plus, and it is my favorite ongoing show for now. Initially I started watching the show only for Anas Rashid who plays the character of Sooraj. I was his fan from the time he did the historical show Prithviraj Chauhan and even in this show he is doing a great job.

Flowers mini graphics

Rohit Raj Goyal

"Anas is a very good human being. We both get along very well. Yes, sometimes due to the pressure of work, you tend to shout but there is nothing personal. In fact, I will miss working with him."

Flowers mini graphics

Neelu Vaghle

- "Anas is very dedicated to his work. Perfection is what he follows - be it his dressing style, dialogues, emotions, or his hairstyle with it's three flix on his forehead. Sometimes it so happens that we forget our scenes and emotions but Anas is always ready for the challenge and takes it up everytime. When we enact scenes for the show as a reel mother and son, they look very real. I would say that I am very proud of my Chora Sooraj (Anas Rashid), and he is just a fantastic actor."

Flowers mini graphics

Deepika Singh -

- He is good actor, he makes me feel comfortable whenever we are shooting together. He is also very friendly. I am blessed to have good co-actors, be it Anas Rashid or Neelu Vaghle

Flowers mini graphics

Kanica Mahswari

I like Suraj. He acts very well A very good human being it is very fun to work with him

Flowers mini graphics

Pooja Singh

"Anas is very good in nature and he makes me feel really comfortable on the sets, so I talk to him. I discuss my issues with him as a good friend.

Flowers mini graphics

###A Total Recall by Debolina###

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANAS RASHID

ANAS RASHID..i won't say much..Would just write a few truths about you..You're the MOST PERFECT-LOOKING GUY on this Universe..I have never seen any guy who's so perfectly perfect from every angle..be it looks or nature!!!

Talking about your PERFECTLY-PERFECT LOOKS...☺️ Your SOOTHING EYES,your KILLER SMILE,your THIN-WELL-SHAPED LIPS,your SHARP NOSE,your FLUFFY-THICK HAIR,your CHISELED FACE,your SEXY-LEAN PHYSIQUE,your PERFECT JAWLINE,your 6FT TALL HEIGHT..☺️

Now coming to your NATURE...⭐️ You're EXTREMELY LOVING, CARING, HUMOUROUS, HIGHLY FRIENDLY WITH EVERYONE, EXTREMELY DEDICATED & HARDWORKING TOWARDS WORK, CAREFREE(don't care about stupid rumours), HIGHLY ROMANTIC, HAVING A 'NEVER SAY DIE' ATTITUDE, & most importantly..HAVING HIGH RESPECT TOWARDS EVERY WOMEN..⭐️

Erm..i don't think i've missed anything..& last but not the least,YOU'RE THE BEST ACTOR OF TELEVISION INDUSTRY..I can bet on that!! Not a single Actor or Actress can touch your incredible acting skills!!! So..way to go dear..keep it up..never look back..& if you do so,then learn from your past..& make a greater & happier present & future!!! Love you forever..Keep smiling..Stay blessed forever..&..a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..31st August..2014..May this year fulfill all your wishes & desires!! And do fulfill Sehrish Ali's wish & give her that Rakhi gift!!!😳😛😉😆

Now..let's revive some memories spent in TV Industry so far..by our sexy hunk Anas..⭐️

Anas' Best Buddies from TV Industry..

Anas' Leading Co-Actresses..

Anas with a few Actors & Actresses of Bollywood..

Anas with some of his Co-Actors..

Anas with a few Crew members..

Anas with a few of his Colleagues from the TV Industry with whom he has worked with at some points..

Wishes & Greetings

Ranjeeta

Dearest Anas,

Wishing you happiness to welcome each morning, Wishing you laughter to make your heart sing. Wishing you friendship, sharing and caring, and all of the joy the birthday can bring. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :)

You have been outstanding as a television actor, you have entertain all your fans wonderfully on and on. All your roles have been wonderful, be it Kartik of Kahin to hoga, Dr Saahil of Kesar, Manav of Aahat, elder Prithviraj Chauhan, Yashwardhan of Aise Karo Na Vida and since August 2011 till now Sooraj Rathi is doing an excellent job.

If I'm not wrong, you have done all kinds of roles as Kartik was an angry businessman; a kind of negative character who of course turn out to a sweet guy afterwards, Dr Saahil was a sweet friend who supported Kangana and Kesar a lot, Manav sacrificed his life to save his friend, Prithviraj Chauhan was great as the historical King, Warrior and Lover, Yash was such a cute and shy character who did not hesitate to put his life and honour at stake to save his family's dignity, also he was superb as a husband and not to mention Sooraj Rathi, our best confectioner, son, brother and world's best husband.

Apart from your on screen characters, you did great stage performances, that also with risks, the rope walking and spider act were breath taking, also all the romantic acts did transport all your fans on dream land for sure, thumps up for you : 

All your off screen interviews were mesmerizing as you are such a down to earth person who interact so well with others and it is a pleasure to watch your perfect bonding with all your co stars, stay like this dude and this side of yours does make you very special. 

Anas, praying the Almighty for your good health, more and more success in your work and personal life too, be your smile remains on as this does give all your fans relief. You are best of the best dude as because you, one has a reason to smile, to dream, be emotional and dream of beautiful things.

It's time to pop the champagne, make some real noise, throw confetti and burst balloons. Have a superb day and a fantastic year ahead of you, Once again, wish you a Happy Birthday.

From Ranjeeta of Mauritius

thala

nikil sahai

Hi Anas Rashid,

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day ,god bless you dear have a nice and beautiful birthday god will shower love ,blessings and prosperity on you.I wish you a good health too.

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! I hope that you have the greatest birthday ever from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until they close late at night.😃😛😊

dany89 from Romania

Shamimbanu

Diminishing dawn and emitting radiant rays

came the sun crawling over white clouds

Red Roses,white lillies, Yellow tulips

bloomed seeing their love raising in the sky.

Bunch of flowers tempted me to pick them

Sweet prepared with care from my mom

New attire in my cubby,

beautiful gift reminded me of the very special day

. It is very special today as someone with

Amazing Talent

Nourishing Personality

Admiring Look

Stunning Smile

Ravishing pshyic

Astonishing Voice

Splendid Love

Heart touching Emotions

Inspirational Role

Dutiful Son

Has come to this World from a Beautiful Mom.

Hearty Wishes for the Charming Prince to live long

from me along with all the nice gifts,love and blessing.

rosy

My   Dearest Anas !!!!                                                                                                                                                                                   

I was thinking what to wish for your Birthday.
So many things  coming to mind. someone like you deserves so much. I must say you are a brilliant, outstanding, amazing, an awesome and expression king of  telly world. 

So here's my wish for you on B'day 

I wish you a fabulous Birthday
and a great year ahead.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with the world.
Don't ever change who you are...
Because that's what we all love about you. 
I hope you continue to inspire more fans and people in the years to come.

wish you a many many Happy returns of the day .
May God bless you with health,wealth, love and prosperity
in your life
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANAS RASHID !!!!!

(Rosy )

Pshalini

maaneet2012

Assalamu alaikum our hero Anas Rashid, i don't know if you remember me or not but i am one of your million fans who wanted to share her feeling in this special occasion with you, i am very thankful to Allah that he gives us the most wonderful actor ever in india tv, i didn't find better than dua to send it to you in your special day. Allah bless you our hero and protect you from evil eyes, wish your life to be full of happiness and success and to see you smiling and shining forever. we all proud of you Anas Rashid. enjoy your day and take care your health.

umadabh

I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.

pasurYa

surajshan

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anikarocks

Abirami29

Be happy! Today is the day you were sent to this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams.

sule

LuvSuraj

May life's brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

rajshree sharma

Asif

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJFfm5yDgNk[/YOUTUBE]

ramya_deepika

Ishupadma

Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Happy Birthday.

nep3

rosy

It's a special day
Hurry up and wake !
It's your day 
Come let's celebrate!

Open the window, look outside
The sun is shining bright 
               to give the warmth for you.
The wind is blowing calmly 
                to give the fresh air for you.
The birds are singing songs
                to give the melody for you 
The flowers are bloomed
                 to give the fragrance for you ...
See... the environment is  also ready
 to celebrate the big day for you.
All are ready, your family, friends, fans and your loved ones.
They all are ready 
  Only for you ...

It's a special day for you.
Only come once in a year.
Come let's celebrate your day !
On your special day ..
Here's my wish for you..

May every path be smooth for you.
May every day put a smile on your face,
May every day give you good health, joy , laughter, love and happiness.
May every day  all your dreams do come true.

It's your day and make it best.
Come let's celebrate !
It's your Birthday today !!!!!!

minarva.panda

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANAS

ramsita27

celebration & Creation

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2byhkVguXFA[/YOUTUBE]
Thank you Rumela Jhema and Anika rocks for helping me to get the links
Thank you so much my fellow DABHlians for their contributions

Great hard work and beautiful compilation of the thread Vasanthi and amazing contributions from all.