Posted: 9 years ago
Will daddu die in gas explosion?

Anandi's mistake to come into the kitchen and take responsibility inspite of her condition.
Next Ira's negligence in leaving anandi alone in the kitchen inspite of knowing her health.

anandi has a good voice and her rendering of the song was not that bad.

DB's mask is falling off. and Ira has won the bet, it seems.

I fail to understand anoop's anger against anandi.

Will anandi still take those laddoos?

Appreciate shiv for standing by anandi. Also appreciate Ira, Meenu and daddu.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
A very serious episode after a long time.

just read the WU. What the eff is happening? This is so scary. Anandi's condition is getting worse :( DB needs to get jailed. Period! 😡
The Precap showed that Daddu is stopped from lighting the gas due to Ira 😈 Even after knowing all this db won't understand the depth and seriousness of her mistakes!
She will be keen to use this opportunity and this will be her main move 😡

I hope shiv understands the seriousness of the situation and takes Anandi to a doctor IMMEDIATELY
Not bothered about rest of the mob

This is very nail biting suspense, worse than the suspense in thrillers! Anandi will feel responsible and guilty for something she isn't actually responsible for
Originally posted by Theepetronauss

just read the WU. What the eff is happening? This is so scary. Anandi's condition is getting worse :( DB needs to get jailed. Period! 😡

before that, DB needs to eat her own laddus. Not sure, even after that she will realize her crimes or not. Angry
I don't think daddu will die - perhaps he will stop just before lighting the gas. But DB will sure make it like Anandi did this knowingly or may be she has lost her mental balance as Teepri also said. 
Originally posted by SPuja

I don't think daddu will die - perhaps he will stop just before lighting the gas. But DB will sure make it like Anandi did this knowingly or may be she has lost her mental balance as Teepri also said. 

Yes, In Teepri track too She made ppl think anandi has lost her mental balance. I think that time only DS ka Gauri kaand too happened.

Daddu will not die. I think they showed Ira stopping him.
Anoop will be acting like she hates infront of DB to make her spell the truth to him. being an Army officer he has got brains to think and pick out the odds in DB's behaviour
shekhars is already useless and cheap characters but in today episode shekhars se adhik ghatiya character koi hai hi nahi .anandi is living with shekhars for so long time   but still shekhars have such cheap opinion about anandi ?? .and how anup is giving angry look to anandi .anup is also disgraceful character .

if shekhars blame anandi that she try to kill daddu .then I dont want anandi live in kb house aur.shekhars bv serial se hamesha ke liye chale jaayen Edited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago

Don't think Daddu will die but Annadi will be ticked off for being careless or may be DB will make it look like Anandi has lost it.

I just hope DB also gets the same ending as Teepri got .End up in mental asylum.😡

But if these Shkhars doubt Anandi and Shiv couldn't do much to help her I so want to see Anandi walking out of that house with her son and make a life for herself.