πŸ€— Both of U...πŸ€” Three of you!πŸ˜†
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

πŸ€—

Dear Sona,
Long time...😊...Thank U for being here...πŸ€—

u r always welcome ...it feels great to still receive ur pms ...i m always around ...
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sona_naksh

u r always welcome ...it feels great to still receive ur pms ...i m always around ...

So very glad to hear that..sometimes I don't PM bcus I know U R not following the show...then at times I know U can connect to these bits...

TC..πŸ€—
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
yesh yesh i am only UR BAYYBYYY aur kisi ka naahii ❀️ πŸ€— 
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So very glad to hear that..sometimes I don't PM bcus I know U R not following the show...then at times I know U can connect to these bits...

TC..πŸ€—

i stopped following d show long back and now to its been almost a month i dint watch tv at all πŸ˜†...but dats a different case ..i can always relate to ur posts ..u please keep writing always
chicksoup thumbnail

Thank U.😳
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: cale

nice post😊😊

Thanks...😳.
vm17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

O rabba koi to bataaye pyaar hota hai kya
Jaisa mujhe ho gaya sabko hota hai kya
O rabba koi to bataaye...

Aahil:

Yeh kaun aaya lage man bhaayaa
Zindagi ke paas mujhe kaun le aaya
O rabba koi to bataaye chain hota hai kya
Jaisa mera kho gaya sabakaa khota hai kya

Chain'...Peace of mind...I have lost my mind...so how can I have peace of mind! Eating...Sleeping...waking...She is the only thought on my mind! I will give my life for her...yet, I cannot trust my heart with her. I know she is upright...and though this is one of the things about her that attract me, I wish this was not so. It makes me a undeserving of her...as she herself mentioned... she feels suffocated with me. I take the step towards reconciliation and she she slips her hand out...confirming how she craves to be relieved of me.

And here I am...I cannot stand to see her in the line of harm...I would kill myself to protect her!

I would! I would!

I know I almost died out there...Not a big deal, considering there is nothing worth living for!

She is the one who lights up my world, but she shines for someone else.

How it hurts!  More than the pain of the glass shards that pierced through me, her indifference cuts through me.

She is adamant...also defensive...As if I don't know about her and Rehaan...

But I am willing to swallow my pride...for the sake of my heart...that doesn't learn...foolishly yearns...

Hell! She can stop my heart beats with one gaze! Me- Aahil Razaa Ibrahim! How can someone have such control over me! No one...absolutely no one has that power over ME!..

I talk big, but really...beneath the layers...who am I? Why it it that I desperately need her to define me!

Sanam: 

Khyaalon ke baagon mein main jab khadi thi
Tabhi ek gul ne awaaz di thi
Kali si mehakne lagi tu kyon gori
Chhalakane lagi kyon yeh gaagar tori
Phool poochhataa raha main sochti rahi
O rabba koi to bataaye roop hota hai kya
Jaisa mera khil gaya sabkaa khilta hai kya

Khil gayi'- I know there is something different about me. One glance from him melts my heart...makes me skip around in joy! He has sprinkled his charm on me...flavoured me with his boyish adamance. The qualities that I abhorred once...I can't deny I am adoring every bit of him...and I am literally blooming...well and truly aware that his hatred will wither me in no time. Oh ! If I could spread fragrance and cheer in his life for just one day and then die...

His stubbornness...

His loyalty...

His valor...

His honesty...

His sense of fairnesss...

Here I stand, tangled in a web of emotions I do not want to be freed from...

Their Future:

Hum to oonche gagan mein udane lage
Ek dooje se judane lage
O rabba koi to bataaye mit hota hai kya
Jaisa mujhe mil gaya sabko milta hai kya

The lyrics of this song fit Sanam's And Ahil's state of mind perfectly.
For Ahil he is thinking about Sanam 24x7.He is angry with himself thet he has lost control over himself and his life.
Sanam-She feels beautiful when he looks at her and blushes.Sheis happy but does'nt know why.Ahil 's behaviour is like being on a seesaw one moment she is soaring high when he defended her in front of ammi(tanveer)and the next moment he says that eh can manage his life without her she falls down.She is confused.
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: vm17

The lyrics of this song fit Sanam's And Ahil's state of mind perfectly.

For Ahil he is thinking about Sanam 24x7.He is angry with himself thet he has lost control over himself and his life.
Sanam-She feels beautiful when he looks at her and blushes.Sheis happy but does'nt know why.Ahil 's behaviour is like being on a seesaw one moment she is soaring high when he defended her in front of ammi(tanveer)and the next moment he says that eh can manage his life without her she falls down.She is confused.

Thanx, V...,πŸ˜‰

So glad U felt the same too...I was concentrating only on Sanam when I hummed it...but as I read the lyrics, it was amazing how it fit them so perfectly...😳

πŸ€—Hope U R better...