Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
i m very disappointed with the last few epis...the show started on a good nd from epi 7 when the heroes entered till epi 18 where shayan bushra confession happend was very nicely shown...good screenplay n dialogues and superb chemistry betweeen the leads but then it jus went downhill with them trying to hide the marriage from everyone and shayans fiancees entry...nothing cud mk me wait for nxt thurs...it became too cliched and too predictable

i wish they cud bring FQ back for the last epi at least instead of killing him...and the gal playing shayans fiancee has no screen presence...plus there was no good parallel track of anyof bushras sisters which cud hv concluded

we all knew its gonna b shayan bushra...i dont think i hv ever seen any thanda last epi ever...no twist no suspense no surprise no climax...they kept the script simple understood but dont mk it too simple as this...

nyways i m glad they didnt drag it further...todays saba q n adnans jaanam also ended in APLUS...and affan mehreen maria wastis NAZDEEKIYAN another ARY show also aired its last epi today

this month seems to b the ending monthof many shows of many channels...

looking forward to the nextbath of shows...this batch was pretty good though...everyday i had multiple shows to catch up on the last few months
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would have liked if FQ and bushra stayed together. I don't mind the triangle but cant diagest Talaq so abruptly with out the girl's fault. there were things to discover and to do but why divorce on the wedding night??
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: cimba

I would have liked if FQ and bushra stayed together. I don't mind the triangle but cant diagest Talaq so abruptly with out the girl's fault. there were things to discover and to do but why divorce on the wedding night??

Agree the script was flawed in many places ...they wanted to give a different story but it didn't mk much sense 
cimba thumbnail
i felt the same . Farhaz said hismom punished his ex for no reason/ her own but then farhaz did the same . which is something he stood against because of the pain caused him. concept made no sense at all. Bushra's parents should be brought in a light for their greed and selfishnesss  but nothing happned to dad. he did not even have feel ashamed of his actions. I would love for farhaz and bushra to heal together.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

i felt the same . Farhaz said hismom punished his ex for no reason/ her own but then farhaz did the same . which is something he stood against because of the pain caused him. concept made no sense at all. Bushra's parents should be brought in a light for their greed and selfishnesss  but nothing happned to dad. he did not even have feel ashamed of his actions. I would love for farhaz and bushra to heal together.

To b honest I wud hv LUVED that story but then I wanted some1 else to play fqs role...coz he kinda looked tired n old in this show...May b he was a bit sick while shooting this show coz in his other new shows like iqrar and ashiq Hussain he looks fine but I Cudnt digest his Jodi with mawra as she looked way too young for him...to mk it a bushra farhaz story they cud hv cast some1 older like Saba q or ayesha k with fq or a younger male with mawra as farhaz 

But I don't want to see a Buddha version of fq with mawra...he is doing another show with mawra...it's called jao tumhe maaf kiya but in that show he looks very nice and young and fresh and thus in the behind the scene pics mawra doesn't look odd with hum a but but in bushra they used to look so odd and I was kinda thankful he left asap

Also I jus LUVED mawra with affan ...the only reason I continued watching the show was for them 
cimba thumbnail
You are on the money with his tired look and looked swollen.  Made him look older but the character I was talking about.  She looked great with the lead she was paired with. I felt the character did not get a justice by punishing someone for wrong reasons, just because he can get away with it. 
Where do you get the inside info about new show ??  Any links ?? 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

You are on the money with his tired look and looked swollen.  Made him look older but the character I was talking about.  She looked great with the lead she was paired with. I felt the character did not get a justice by punishing someone for wrong reasons, just because he can get away with it. 

Where do you get the inside info about new show ??  Any links ?? 

I follow all the celebs in Twitter instagram and fb...the official accounts and the upcoming pics of their shows are posted there often...that's how infer to know mostly...