I want to work with Alia n Parineeti - Hrithik Roshan - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Saraa.

Salman Sneha pair was horrible.  It was torture to watch them together. That's why that movie was disaster. Bringing salman to defend hrithik ain't gonna work here. Anushka deepika had mature face. Alia on the other hand have a childish face. Alia hrithik will look horrible together. 
As far as hrithik and khans age bracket Is concern. Then hrithik is 40 and khans are 48. 8 years difference is not huge. Khans are senior actor so is hrithik.

People can give any clarification or could defend him. But seeing alia HR will be torturous 

Depends on the film and plot 

Alia did Highway with Randeep Hooda who is only 2 years younger Hrithik. 

It suited the story. 
In the actual  interview he said he has a project in mind which will star all newcomers, he's going to be making the film (dunno if he means producing or directing)  and he will be in it too I believe. 

Seems like it will be a multi-starrer project, interesting lol
Edited by BindaasReena - 9 years ago
@sara your missing the point. No-one is defending Hritihk we are just saying that age gaps don't matter in bwood. There's no need for everyone to be shocked. Hrithik-Alia will look as bad as Sneha-Salman did. I don't think Hrithik-Alia will look worse or anything.

And no1 is 'bashing' the Khans, just stating facts. I'm sure Madhuri worked opposite senior actors when she first started out. She was v young aswell. Heck, if Amitabh can be cast opposite Jiah Khan then anything else is acceptable.

As someone pointed out, it depends on storyline etc.
Hrithik would look good with Sonam, DP and Sonakshi from the younger ones. They are tall and can look older with the right make up and attire. He would make a striking couple with these three. Parineeti would look like his younger sister and Alia his daughter. Just not gonna work.
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Hrithik would look good with Sonam, DP and Sonakshi from the younger ones. They are tall and can look older with the right make up and attire. He would make a striking couple with these three. Parineeti would look like his younger sister and Alia his daughter. Just not gonna work.

I think HR look good with Sonakshi and Anuskha . But he look bad with DP and Sonam.

I m looking forward to HR-alia jodi...kjo shld cast them in any of his movie
Originally posted by awesomegurti

After a turbulent start to 2014, Hrithik Roshan says that he is feeling better than ever before despite the negativity in the media surrounding his personal life.
In an interview with NDTV, Roshan said, "I feel good. It's all in the mind. So when I don't feel good even then I feel good. There is a way to defy the mind, to defy all the stacking of negatives."
Roshan, who has completed the shooting of Bang Bang' opposite Katrina Kaif, said that he has no regrets walking out of Karan Malhotra's Shuddhi'. He added, "I'm not disappointed that the film did not work out. It was a decision that the director (Karan Malhotra) made. He couldn't wait for the extra months I had to give to the filming of Bang Bang, and wanted to move on with another actor. And I said a dignified yes. I understand what it is like to be in limbo and that's when I gave my statement that I want him to move on with the project."
On Salman Khan's replacing him in Shuddhi', Roshan said, "The role gets well suited to him (Salman). That's the power of the man. He can make any role suited' for him and it all works out."
He also told NDTV that he had a few ideas of working alongside newbies Alia Bhatt and Parineeti Chopra in forthcoming projects.
- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/hrithik-roshan-feeling-in-top-form-despite-negative-reports#sthash.weLYoX1J.dpuf

🤢 as what? Her big BRO?? 
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

He also told NDTV that he had a few ideas of working alongside newbies Alia Bhatt and Parineeti Chopra in forthcoming projects.
Ppl here on IF have no ideas.. they only look at age and face! They forgot even BigB and Rani can liplock if the story is good. ðŸ˜›

🤢 Lemme go & puke! Thanks to you, i HAVE to bleach this picture in my head from my mind!😡😆 
it is quite funny to see that SOME of salman khan fans are making a mere statement from HR sound like a crime when the bigger criminals have done the crime, enjoyed it also.
Hrithik having an idea to work with Alia does not mean that he has already worked with actresses of their daughter's age. and Khans are sick, yes they are and no Hrithik or Ranbir working with someone as younger as Alia can deny it. Alia worked with Randeep hooda who is just 2 years younger than Hrithik, and they looked pretty good, it depends on the actors how they carry of the roles.

defend Khans for their tacky films, atleast with a logical attempt, this sounds so damn silly and childish k Hrithik ne aisa bola tou salman karsakta hy ..🤪
if khans can why cant u
cat bebo pc deepi wont b top actress in few yrs frm now then wat r u goin to do except find new pairings