HELP HELP WE BEG YOU

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

angad_kripa#1

angad_kripa#1

Posted: 24 September 2006 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

hello Friends,

My name is muskan and i am a member of the section Pyaar ke do naam ..EK Radha Ek Shyam. So a member of our group has started Pettion against it plz plz plz SIgn it EVEN IF U DINT WATCH IT EVER OR HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT IT JUST ON HUMAN GROUNDS OR JUST BEING FELLOW I-Fians...  Plz help us...plz....

We need ur support Plz help !!!plzCry

here's the URL of our pettion 

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/uma1942/petition.html

PLz help us..plz...Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HELP HELP WE BEG YOU" in Business Baazigar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jem4Himesh

IF-Veteran Member

Jem4Himesh

Posted: 26 September 2006 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Closing topic not related to KYZ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top