•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

*lost somewhere in South Korea*

*Eris slams a tequila shot glass on a small round table*

Eris: What the f-? 

Vanny: What's with you, punk?

Zenny: Haww? Why are the two of you using such language?

Penny: *drains a shot of soju in a gulp* Relax Zenny Darling. We're enjoying!

Hashi: Yesss!!! I just wanna dance!

*Vanny giggles*

Vanny: HashiBooo!!! You dance sooo funnyyy!!!

Eris: Ommo! Is this girl drunk?!

Penny: Let her get drunk! Always studying! Studying my ass!

Hashi: YAHH! 

*Zenny and Penny fell off their stools*

Zenner: Where's the hurricane?

Vanny: Hurricane? Which hurricane?

Hash: Why are you spewing nonsense?! I'm very angry right now, Yeobo. How dare you say my daughter's education is useless?

Penny: Baby, calm down. Araso. I know. Just joking. Come on! Drink up!!

*Vanny and Eris gets more drunk*

Eris: Foodd!!! Get me food! FOODDD!!!

Penny: Here! Here! Eat up. Eat all this because when we return to where we live, we won't get these!

Hashi: Woww!!!  You guys are eating so well. 

Vanny: Drink tooo!!! This soju is sooo cheaappp and sooo goooddd!!!

Hashi: See? My daughter is drunk! *glares at Eris* Hope you're happy!

Eris: What did I do? Her dad allowed her with the alcohol!

*Meanwhile Zener giggles uncontrollably* 

Hashi: Okay. That's it. You guys have drunk enough.

Penny: NOOO!!! It's my birthday and I wanna enjoy!!!

Eris: Ohh yeahhh!!! That's the occasion!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Penny, we hope you get kissed like this for your special day!!!

Forget the world baby!!!! Live for you today!!!

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 9 years ago
By now, you must have figured that it's a KOREAN Theme! Lmao.
Enjoyyy!!!!

Seaweed Soup

Kimchi

Ramyun

Kimbap

Lettuce Wraps

Soju

Bubble tea

Complete Korean Meal

Yeah, I'm damn hungry now! LMAOOO!!!! 

Gifts!!!

-Eris-

Colt.Pixy

https://i.imgur.com/X7ptaxW.png

https://i.imgur.com/YTuLdk9.png

Hashii

Happy Birthday my Red Cupid!!!!!

*Promise to edit this later* 😆

Darling RIva... 
So once upon a time for a change I have decided to join a forum called SSLK as those days i was following that show(well sometimes i do stupid things) but I think its the destiny who wants me  to meet some wonderful girls... There was a very nice girl who is a neutral fan of the show used to active in that forum a lot .. and well not only that she is very creative too ... We happened to talk to each other in a thread which Rupa created ... We just clicked well with each other and started to PM, and to get to know each other more ... We started to PM once or twice a day initially but within first few weeks we have started to PM each other at least 20 - 30 times a day ..My date started with her Good morning mail and ended up with her good nigh mail... And yes she is my first friend in IF ... 

Want to know who is she 

she is a sweet heart, and very kind and some times bit diplomatic tooo ..cant blame the poor thing as she was strangled between two fan groups ... But out of the SSLK form but in some other forums s she acted like a sherni ..and a big troll too (LOL)..  You wanna know who is this interesting girl with a dual personality ... 

Wait .. 

well actually she is a girl who is very bubbly, sexy,Naughty with a big and beautiful heart ... She will make anyone under her spell in a minute ... I am one of them ...😆 The interesting thing is I am still under her spell (1.5 years)... and the most interesting things is i really dont want go out of this beautiful spell ... 

Penny .. My love sorry for writing all the above nonsense .. you know that I am a very poor at writing ... but good at talking ..😆

so darling ... as I have already told you  I still love those SSLK days ,where i recieve loads of mails from you , the way we used to laugh  and  fight for silly things ... and then the way we tried to applogise by sending long mails ..Lol .. I still miss those days ... 

and but the good part is again we are getting closer to each other ... yay hail viber .. 👏👏👏 I felt really connected when we talked to each other for the first time and we kept talking like we used to talk for ages like that ... You my darling friend, and my sexy virtual hubby boo tooo ... so u are so precious ... 

One day I am sure we can see each other and meet each other ... And what i want is to continue our friendship forever ..growing stronger day by day ... 

I wish you all the happiness in this world, and may all your dreams come true ... you deserve it..

LOVE YOU Honey...
Edited by HashiBoo - 9 years ago
Seni chukhaa hamnidda 🤗
Oh darling what would  do if you would have not introduced me to BOF ?uufff 😳  can never thank you enough ever .. you made me fall in love with this whole different world .. a different culture ..🤗.. I think it was the same for all of us that s why this Korean theme ..

This is your second bday with us the size and the gifts of the b day thread may decrease but the love always grows exponentially 😛.. Sometimes I get really angry with you 😡 but even that is sarang would I get angry with someone I have no expectations from ? I sometimes really cant believe that I ended up making such a good friend online (with no drama) someone who I know will always have my back if need be .. Someone who I can tell my real problems and who I know will gimme good advise and even if I mess up will be on my side 🤗 ... Last year my bday msg was filled with how you helped me on IF 🤣 but today the only thing IF deserves is that it introduced me to a person like you ... no PS ..no VM s no mention of you teaching us your creative skills you go much more beyond all these things 😎

You are one of the strongest and the most liveliest person I know .. STAY LIKE THIS .. you know even if there are people who try to bring you down you have people you can come to we might be the most uninteresting people out there chatting about shitty hindi show s or bw gossip but pl remember we will always be there when you need us .. no questions asked no answers expected .. that s a pakka wada...😳

I love you and I wish this coming year we all go places .. do something which needs to be done.. i want you to clear those exams with flying colors and don that white coat again so you make all of us proud ...V needs to change colleges , H needs to jump into the professional world while Z I will be jumping with joy *u know when* the red dress :p

Happy bday one again darling 🤗have a bowl of the special soup for sure ...
PS :
I would nomo nomo nomp nomo chuha to go on a trip like this ❤️ with all three of you ...I wish we do it some day at least <3

ohhh and I love love love this thread vanny ... the first avi s from you are beautiful ...second one is secret garden so is http://media0.giphy.com/media/UTls25JCNiKs0/200_s.gif while the last kiss wala is CP .. help me with the rest 😛...
Edited by -Eris- - 9 years ago
Finally My IF opened ... whats with IF lately  ?  I tried to open it but it doesn't ... i was trying last night too. :/  Anyway, thanks guys for the wishes .. and korean theme ?! i wouldn't have guessed that .. i was thinking more about vegas and going in car , considering vanny as writer 😆 .. and i wish these res will get open until my next bday 😳 
thanks hooli .. :) 

thread and gifts are beautiful guys .. i like it , simple and sweet, just the way i like it .. not too flashy 😃 and seriously FB was enough, u didn't have to go way around for doing this but i love you all and you know it 
Originally posted by -Eris-

Seni chukhaa hamnidda 🤗
Kamsahamindaa ... *jandi style* 😳

Oh darling what would  do if you would have not introduced me to BOF ?uufff 😳  can never thank you enough ever .. you made me fall in love with this whole different world .. a different culture ..🤗.. I think it was the same for all of us that s why this Korean theme .. 

hehehehehe... IKR, but tbh credit goes to you for making other girls fall in love with korean shows except vanny. I mean only you and vanny paid heed to my suggestion, these other two were only impressed after you watched it 😆 and was totally blown away. I love that colt.pixy still not able to recover from the fact that couple she was rooting didn't made it and she is still stuck to it and didn't watch any shows after that. :v .. cute but have to say that korean shows did bring us closer after pulling each other hair in sslk forum.. 😆

This is your second bday with us the size and the gifts of the b day thread may decrease but the love always grows exponentially 😛.. Sometimes I get really angry with you 😡 but even that is sarang would I get angry with someone I have no expectations from ? I sometimes really cant believe that I ended up making such a good friend online (with no drama) someone who I know will always have my back if need be .. Someone who I can tell my real problems and who I know will gimme good advise and even if I mess up will be on my side ... Last year my bday msg was filled with how you helped me on IF but today the only thing IF deserves is that it introduced me to a person like you ... no PS ..no VM s no mention of you teaching us your creative skills you go much more beyond all these things 

Gwenchana !! it doesn't matter -- it all about feels, not the length of thread or the gifts.  I know i sometimes act like soo unreasonable naa 😭 but you get me so easily that i don't feel scared to act myself .. 😳 ... Ah! drama ?! don't you remember that hate post that i made on you after getting drunk ... 🤣  but you were so sweet , took it in all laugh and hashi was the naughty one,  used to tell me to stay in IF .. 😳 but it all adds in great memories. Gomawo for all the great laughs i shared with you and all. Of course, feeling are mutual , we both helped each other.. i still remember i was newbie and how u and vanny made me feel like I'm at home and who would have imagined at that time it would come out to be this long. remember, we used to tell each other.. yeah, one day we will leave .. convos -- now i think it would be really difficult task. 😆

You are one of the strongest and the most liveliest person I know .. STAY LIKE THIS .. you know even if there are people who try to bring you down you have people you can come to we might be the most uninteresting people out there chatting about shitty hindi show s or bw gossip but pl remember we will always be there when you need us .. no questions asked no answers expected .. that s a pakka wada...😳

Strongest ?!  -- i doubt that but anyway, ill take it since you're giving me with so sarang. Yes, don't worry .. i'll be the same person, not let anyone harden my heart out or change myself for bad experience. Ok, yeah !! i confess its hard to chat or talk out with you guys when you're on your serial talking spree .. i just can't contribute anything in that .. :'(  but its still fun seeing you guys talking so passionately. You don't have to tell me that you guys are here, i know that and never say you're uninteresting people -- almost 3 years .. and still we are strong says a lot what this bond is made up of. :) 

I love you and I wish this coming year we all go places .. do something which needs to be done.. i want you to clear those exams with flying colors and don that white coat again so you make all of us proud ...V needs to change colleges , H needs to jump into the professional world while Z I will be jumping with joy *u know when* the red dress :p

na-do saranghe .. yep, next 2 month i'll be done with exam and so excited for the research .. can't wait to start. Of course, I'm most concerned for H and Z , i hope everything fall in place for them and i know about V2 .. they already started putting things in place and im so happy. 
Happy bday one again darling ,have a bowl of the special soup for sure ...

Fanks.. 🤗You should have told me 1st .. i would have gone to Korean restaurant than middle eastern one.. Instead i had turkish coffee, falafel, kebabs, lamb and finger rolls but no worries mum bday is on 3rd .. will go to some K restaurant or at least try to be an Asian one. 😆

PS :

I would nomo nomo nomp nomo chuha to go on a trip like this ❤️ with all three of you ...I wish we do it some day at least <3

hehe .. i hope so, we can make it out somebody .. I'm very positive about it. I told vanny very same thing when we did our call session that i feel so sure -- that we will meet. :P 

ohhh and I love love love this thread vanny ... the first avi s from you are beautiful ...second one is secret garden so is http://media0.giphy.com/media/UTls25JCNiKs0/200_s.gif while the last kiss wala is CP .. help me with the rest 😛...

I actually agree with ya.. she did fabulous job on thread. the other one is from let's eat and no that kiss is not from CP , its from lie to me.. one of the best kisses in k dramas --coke kiss :P 

vibha, thank you so much for such everything. You know na.. you guys are best thing happened to me in IF .. whole IF on one side and ill still choose you on anyone else. I can't predict the future but i wish we always stay and be support of each other.. love you more :)  
Edited by No2Pencil - 9 years ago
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Darling... 
So once upon a time for a change I have decided to join a forum called SSLK as those days i was following that show(well sometimes i do stupid things) but I think its the destiny who wants me  to meet some wonderful girls... There was a very nice girl who is a neutral fan of the show used to active in that forum a lot .. and well not only that she is very creative too ... We happened to talk to each other in a thread which Rupa created ... We just clicked well with each other and started to PM, and to get to know each other more ... We started to PM once or twice a day initially but within first few weeks we have started to PM each other at least 20 - 30 times a day ..My date started with her Good morning mail and ended up with her good nigh mail... And yes she is my first friend in IF ... 

Want to know who is she 

she is a sweet heart, and very kind and some times bit diplomatic tooo ..cant blame the poor thing as she was strangled between two fan groups ... But out of the SSLK form but in some other forums s she acted like a sherni ..and a big troll too (LOL)..  You wanna know who is this interesting girl with a dual personality ... 

Wait .. 

well actually she is a girl who is very bubbly, sexy,Naughty with a big and beautiful heart ... She will make anyone under her spell in a minute ... I am one of them ...😆 The interesting thing is I am still under her spell (1.5 years)... and the most interesting things is i really dont want go out of this beautiful spell ... 

Penny .. My love sorry for writing all the above nonsense .. you know that I am a very poor at writing ... but good at talking ..😆

so darling ... as I have already told you  I still love those SSLK days ,where i recieve loads of mails from you , the way we used to laugh  and  fight for silly things ... and then the way we tried to applogise by sending long mails ..Lol .. I still miss those days ... 

and but the good part is again we are getting closer to each other ... yay hail viber .. 👏👏👏 I felt really connected when we talked to each other for the first time and we kept talking like we used to talk for ages like that ... You my darling friend, and my sexy virtual hubby boo tooo ... so u are so precious ... 

One day I am sure we can see each other and meet each other ... And what i want is to continue our friendship forever ..growing stronger day by day ... 

I wish you all the happiness in this world, and may all your dreams come true ... you deserve it..

LOVE YOU Honey...

😆

Your Post cracked me up , very sweet .. C'mon i wasn't that neutral .. I mean there were reasons i didn't wanna repeat things again after V2 got hurt from that epic fight. I knew I'm better off from fan wars than ruining things with these two :P  So, used to avoid putting my views. But we had great time. I remember you used get so pissed and straightaway used to vent it in my inbox -- it used to be hilarious ranting.  Yeah !! our was instant hit hit jodi .. I will definitely say SSLK and LFDR both were like my best time in IF , ermm.. sslk bit more tho'. :)   I never got that much warmth and met such great members anywhere else. Very underestimated forum that was, now its boring as hell but we still rule .. rite ? ;)  

with you -- what can i say ? Talking with you, vanny , even vibz -- tho' it was hardly for 3-4 mints and few more people was the highlight of my birthday and nothing is more special than that gift. I never imagined i would be actually talking to you guys but thanks to that voice note you sent me .. this cycle started from you and its a pretty good one and also you will gonna repay it , if i messed up in my exam.. 

Of course .. we will, if all things fall in places, there is nothing that can stop us from meeting. Thank you so much for such love filled wish ... you do know how to make your hubby boo blush ..and i still say leave your real one and come to me babes ... I'm a better one .. i accept your jealousy,drooling and ready to tc of kai too.. 😳 . what more you want 😡 ?  and i treasure our love- hate relationship ... we fight, we pull each other hair, we relax and we patch up again.. and thats how it should be ..totally rollercoaster ;)  .. Your siggies are amazing .. tho' i know you are over from PS but you still rock girl .. can't be better than these. 

Be with me, you are my lil guiding ray , always making sure im doing right things and not swaying on wrong ones 😆..  I heart n adore you n don't wanna get over the way you smitten me but no love to your net connection or phone , give kick to them from my side.. 🤢