10~*NOT just a passionate affair*~Pt 51-24 HOURS -The 1st quarter - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by hemakeerti

Hey.. "The 24 hours".. what's going to happen in 24 hours? And are you winding up 24 hours in next chapter or 24 hours serial ki tarah,  are you going to make 24 chapters πŸ˜†

🀣

24 chapters???.. I don't think so.. πŸ˜†.. but if she too trying to make 24 more chapters, we'll be the most happiest people to read right???πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Kalgi22 - 9 years ago
Di!πŸ€—
Congrats on Thread 10! I know this story would be wrapping up soon!  And it is so very close to our hearts!😭
I am yet to read Part 50! But I am sure it will be great!

Love you loads!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by varshaakulkarni

Congratulations πŸ€£ For a new thread again πŸ€£πŸ₯³ ... I am here for just few minutes ... Busy since it was Ganesh chaturthi ... Btw happy Ganesh chaturthi to kutil lashy🀣 n to all my Banjaras πŸ€—N mini Banjaras πŸ€£

I don't know why I am Rolfing so much πŸ€£ ... N  lashy 🀣 I don't like that note of yours which follows like a body guard on very thread πŸ€£

Bwuahahahahahah πŸ€£ ... Why am I laughing so much πŸ€£ I dont knw ... N kal my sweets so sorry for being gayab from the thread ... I was busy since it was Ganesh chaturthi ... N we had Pooja at home plus had invited few friends for lunch n dinner ... Don't worry I have a personal police that will throw Tahni n her maniac baccha Sara to jail🀣

🀣 Good bye friends ... Love u all🀣 ... Btw lashy hope ur laptop has returned from New York πŸ˜Ž ... 

M off to another party in Dubai 🀣... See u all after lashy updates πŸ€£ ... Okay really bye now πŸ˜‘

I think.. it's magic of Ganesh...You seem to be happy.. why this emotion 🀣.. i think you misplaced this emotion instead of this 😑??πŸ˜†

pranam  guruji
Oh my guruji... Tahni and sara scaring me.. please come soon
Originally posted by Kalgi22

I think.. it's magic of Ganesh...You seem to be happy.. why this emotion 🀣.. i think you misplaced this emotion instead of this 😑??πŸ˜†

pranam  guruji
Oh my guruji... Tahni and sara scaring me.. please come soon
😑😑 complaining πŸ˜†
Pallu πŸ˜†
Ek title pe kitni research! 
Guess what the 24 hours signifies πŸ˜‰ 

Btw, I'm nearly done with 6 pages... only 2 more to go...

Some have asked me this before... OSR stands for Om Sai Ram... its something I always used to write before starting compositions and comprehensions and exams... a habit of mine that's stuck on... πŸ˜‰

A big big hi to everyone out here... Anu, Jai, Jas, J2lover, Sam, Samy, Varsha, Kal, Neha, LD, Choti, Shaz, Sara, Selvi, Jhanu...and anyone else I've missed - sorry for being absent from the forum past couple of days.. πŸ€—

Varsha are you celebrating Maha shivratri and Ganesh Chathurthi two in one... with the no of ROFL in your post kahin bhang pee rakhi ho kyaa? πŸ˜† Btw, my laptop is back from New York! 

Btw, happy Ganesh Chathurthi to everyone πŸ€—
Edited by lashy - 9 years ago
Btw, Pallavi and Leksha welcome to the thread dear.. πŸ€—
Originally posted by lashy

Pallu πŸ˜†
Ek title pe kitni research! 
Guess what the 24 hours signifies πŸ˜‰ 

Some have asked me this before... OSR stands for Om Sai Ram... its something I always used to write before starting compositions and comprehensions and exams... a habit of mine that's stuck on... πŸ˜‰

A big big hi to everyone out here... Anu, Jai, Jas, J2lover, Sam, Samy, Varsha, Kal, Neha, LD, Choti, Shaz, Sara, Selvi, Jhanu...and anyone else I've missed - sorry for being absent from the forum past couple of days.. πŸ€—

Varsha are you celebrating Maha shivratri and Ganesh Chathurthi two in one... with the no of ROFL in your post kahin bhang pee rakhi ho kyaa? πŸ˜† Btw, my laptop is back from New York! 

Btw, happy Ganesh Chathurthi to everyone πŸ€—

Hey lashy πŸ€—

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi  to you..😳

how come Maha shivratri now?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SARA4444

😑😑 complaining πŸ˜†

Yeah πŸ˜† why scared?? 🀣
Edited by Kalgi22 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by lashy

So can we expect update tomo???
Originally posted by Kalgi22

Hey lashy πŸ€—

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi  to you..😳

how come Maha shivratri now?πŸ˜†
No I'm asking Varsha if she celebrated Shivraatri too since she's rofling so much... the bhang (an intoxicant) some have during shivratri makes them laugh uncontrollably like this