Posted: 9 years ago
here is a written update for you.

him: I forgive you
her: oh thank you .. I am most grateful * sarcastically* 
him: aren't you listening? I forgive! I am willing to give you another shoot hot stuff ?
her: no 
him: there is a question mark however it is not really a question
her: *cry cry cry cry cry *
me:  OMGodfather can you please stop crying you look like her and its upsetting me 
you:  good.. never make me cry jerk
me: why did you do this to me ? why ? why? why? 
her: * the ageing process didn't really sit well with him"
him: *she sooo hot stuff*
you: jerk can you talk to me while I fall asleep?
me: can't you try to stay awake and say goodnight?
you: there is a question mark however it is not really a question
me: but what about her? 
her: I am therefore I exist 
him: I love you, I can't help this.. I don't care if you did me wrong
her: zzz
him: *she sooo hot stuff*
me: you are sooo hot stuff
you: I know its freaky! 
her: cry cry cry cry 
me: don't do this to me again
him: don't do this to me again
her: please I have no more energy left, me against the world fighting fighting fighting
him: lets play in the rain
her: okay
me: lets play in the rain?
you: oh... umm... can I just watch?
me:  it worked for him
you: I might look like her but I am not her
her: I think you are me
me: see even she thinks you are her
him: I have a test.. you cry and we judge
you: cry cry cry cry
him: its YOU
me: I love you and miss you terribly, this is torture. if u love me don't let me side track from anything other than you.

moral of the story: don't let her study for her masters 

Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago
My reactions...

😕🤔😆🤣
D3vil.. you forgot to add the constantly playing "Wohhh Humsafarrr Thaaa" in the background ðŸ˜† 
Anne frank: For what it's worth, this is devil's written update of Humsafar's last episode... for the one who was interested. ðŸ˜† That pakistani drama if you know about it at all. 
This is so bad.. he ruined the story of the most beloved serial .. ðŸ˜­ Saul i'll never forgive you for this.. ðŸ¤£ and its a written update for hollywood version of humsafar's last episode.. ðŸ˜† that's y it is so HOT .. poor Fawad and Mahira ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by MasterDisaster

This is so bad.. he ruined the story of the most beloved serial .. ðŸ˜­ Saul i'll never forgive you for this.. ðŸ¤£ and its a written update for hollywood version of humsafar's last episode.. ðŸ˜† that's y it is so HOT .. poor Fawad and Mahira ðŸ˜†

At least it can pass off as a parody. 😆 Btw, you should save some sympathies for me as well.. cuz there are four characters in that script. Fawad, Mahira, me and him. ðŸ˜†

"Me" and "You" is the most amusing part of the update e-bhabi ðŸ¤£ and two characters are still missing the crazy mom and that poor little child hareem.. who had a chief role in the last episode..😆
And sympathies for him for sure because u will use ur "belan" if he will not allow you for a masters.. ðŸ˜† btw Saul you do watch Pakistani serials?
Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago

"Me" and "You" is the most amusing part of the update e-bhabi ðŸ¤£ and two characters are still missing the crazy mom and that poor little child hareem.. who had a chief role in the last episode..😆
And sympathies for him for sure because u will use ur "belan" if he will not allow you for a masters.. ðŸ˜† btw Saul you do watch Pakistani serials?

Let's bold and highlight that part so that he flushes some more. ðŸ˜†

P.S. This is his new favorite song ðŸ˜³..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCU8968YlCE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by hotm3ss - 9 years ago
Originally posted by hotm3ss

Let's bold and highlight that part so that he flushes some more. ðŸ˜†

By seeing his interest in Pakistani serials, i'll recommend not to watch any more for the sake of us..😆 because he has already made his plan to destroy Pakistani entertainment industry.. and y dnt u share ur written update at Pakistani forum.. it will be a blast there Im sure with lots of cursing ðŸ˜† coz ppl there are crazy about Humsafar ðŸ¤£
Poore drame ki BC MC kardii yaaar ðŸ˜­ and y the hell im behaving like a fan girl?🤣

By seeing his interest in Pakistani serials, i'll recommend not to watch any more for the sake of us..😆 because he has already made his plan to destroy Pakistani entertainment industry.. and y dnt u share ur written update at Pakistani forum.. it will be a blast there Im sure with lots of cursing ðŸ˜† coz ppl there are crazy about Humsafar ðŸ¤£

Actually, I thought this pakistani drama was miles ahead in both quality, acting and story compared to hindi dramas. The story doesn't drag.. it has *gasps* an ending! and the actors look good and can act. A refreshing change from the usual BS.

Your idea sounds perfect to make enemies...Fawad Khan must have collected even more rabid fangirls than the ksg ones ðŸ˜†