Rangrasiya

* || Happy Birthday to Heart Throb Ashish Moochiya Sharma || * (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 47

Page 1
Page   of 47
Page 3 Page 47

akleoawm

akleoawm

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
happy happy happy happy happy birthday ashish! may god bless you and give you all that you desire in life! thank you for being our Major Saab! you have mesmerized us all with your acting and dancing... thank you so much! good luck and love you moonchiya!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansajzeffy2k2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* || Happy Birthday to Heart Throb Ashish Moochiya Sharma || * (Page 2)" in Rangrasiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sai2311

sai2311

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Ashish. Wishing you loads of happiness, success and good health. 
Keep up the good work. 

mansajzeffy2k2

beautysanaya

beautysanaya

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
happy birthday major saabSmile

mansajzeffy2k2

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Goldie

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Ashish Hug Wish you a lot of happiness and hope you have a rocking day. No one plays can ever play Rudra like you and you have won hearts of thousands of fans EmbarrassedHeart 

mansajzeffy2k2

SizzlingPaRud-

SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome thread guys! Happy bday Major saab Embarrassed You are the most rocking actor and your portrayal of Rudra is beyond amazing! Love you and wishing you the best for the years ahead Heart

mansajzeffy2k2

Cute_Ash

IF-Stunnerz

Cute_Ash

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Happy 30th Birthday Ashish Sharma

I finally understood the meaning of 30 in ur twitter id..hehe..I'll never have enough words to describe my love for you *sigh*..No matter where you are I'll never stop  phan-girlin over you..You just make me happy all the time moonchiya and for that I owe you so much..Thankyou for being Rudra and making me go habad dabad all the time.You are a life ruiner sucks but I still love you bae..May bhaggu bless you with immense happiness and good health (Just go for a physio for a month after JDJ you'll need it bb) 

ps:you have no idea how much Im going to be missing you like from watching u 7 days a week to 0..I'll actually be a DevD..

-your pankhi hamesha..

Edited by Cute_Ash - 29 August 2014 at 2:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mansajzeffy2k2-wintergreen-

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer, TO Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Moochhiya jiHeart
Hope you have the best birthday with those bang on moochhas smudged with cake all over!

You're the reason I fell in love with Major Sahab. Have a great life Ashish! Don't get that mocha off. Thats your USP!

mansajzeffy2k2

nidhi.b23

Groupbie

nidhi.b23

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Major Sa. Wishing you all the success in life. May god always blesses you and your loved ones. You have mesmerized us in past few months and I'm sure will keep in future too. Have a great day and an awesome birthday..

mansajzeffy2k2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top