* || Happy Birthday to Heart Throb Ashish Moochiya Sharma || *

Posted: 9 years ago

The day has arrived when the heart throb of millions across the globe celebrates his birthday! Currently ruling hearts as Major Rudra Pratap Ranwat, Ashish Sharma was born on 30th August 1984, in Jaipur. Ashish is also seen participating in JDJ Season 7 and is one of the top contenders for the trophy. He is paired with Shampa S. who won JDJ season 5. 

Today is extremely special as our Moochiya is turning the big 30!

He is born on August 30th and turns 30! 

As you turn thirty today

The boost in your career

And the best of your personal life

Will begin to near

The best of good times

You will experience now

Thirties is a decade which is

Exciting and how

Happy 30th birthday Major Saab!

Edited by AshishSharmaAT - 9 years ago

This is was Ashish's debut into the TV world. He played the character of Avdesh Singh Thakur from 2010- 2011.

Ashish played the grown up version of Chandragupta Maurya, the first emperor of India.

Ashish played 3 characters in this show. This show is what bought Ashish to limelight. 

As a BSD Officer, Ashish managed to charm his way way into his viewers hearts! From young to old, everyones hearts flutter when this charmer is on screen. Ashish is know for being very expressive and he expresses emotions very well through his eyes.

Ashish is currently seen on JDJ Season 7. He is known for being extremely expressive and gets into the act really well. Judges since the start have been heaping him with praises. He dances very well for a non-dancer. Ashish is one of the strongest contenders for the title this season. He is also on the public's favorite dancer this season!

rissha

hi Ashish .. 

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.. πŸ˜Š

hope you will have a wonderful day and wishing you all the success in life... you are such a brilliant actor and  i am your biggest fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... love your character as rudra alot .. πŸ˜Š .. 

strings123

Hi Ashish, Many many happy returns of the day.  May you will be blessed with more. 

Unlike many others who have watched your other serials, Rangrasiya is the first one i'm watching and i simply love it.  Love your acting and for me you are one of the few actors on Indian television who can express really well.  Love Rangrasiya because of you. 
Besides, you are a really good dancer as well and wish you all the best of luck for winning Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa.  

I believe if one is destined to be a star in showbiz, the actor will get it.  I pray the same for you.  

Happy Birthday
Rudra and Ashish Addict

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

To Dear ASHISH-
May your birthday and every day be
filled with the warmth of sunshine, the
happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the
feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.
I hope you have a wonderful day and
that the year ahead is filled with much love,
many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting
memories that you will cherish in all the days
ahead.
On this special day, i wish you all the
very best, all the joy you can ever have and may
you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and
the days to come! May you have a fantastic
birthday and many more to come... HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!!

From
_Ms.Foxy.Angel_aka-Sona.

nikitaloveu

Hi Ashish,
wish you many many happy returns of the day ,god bless u ,god will shower love,fame & prosperity on u "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday. On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  So many candles for such a small cake? Happy Birthday. I hope that you have the greatest birthday ever from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until they close late at night.

TitliBaisa

May this year brings you loads and loads of happiness and success

Have a blast

PS: Today's my Birthday too
Hoping to get a wish from you on twitter @hiravirgo

Thank you

I am soo soo happy that we were born on the same day

I am your biggest fan😳😳😳...Totally loving your work in Rangrasiya and Jhalak Dikhla Ja, you are doing a splendid job...Stay blessed

varshu27

Dear Ashish, Happy Birthday.I hope and pray that you achieve even greater heights in your life.Your hard work and dedication along with your inherent humility will take you far.Love you for being a good human being first and foremost.You have touched all your fans lives in innumerable ways.Your work always moves me.Love that you are a family man.Stay blessed and have a wonderful life.

love

Varshu.

suman77

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day Ashish 

birthday wishes
                                                                                                                              Lots of love 

dhivyamurali

Wish you a very happy birthday Ashish! πŸ₯³

I pray and wish you have a wonderful year filled with all the happiness, love and joy in the world!

Take a bow to your acting prowess...you will remain etched in our memories as Rudra forever...

You are simply the best!⭐️...Rock on Ashish!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sending lots of love on behalf of all your Tamil fans.

God Bless,
DhivyaMurali (Ohio,USA)

-CrazySobtian-

Hi Ashish! 
Mally here, one of your crazy fan from Bangladesh.
Many many happy returns of the day!  May God bless you. I hope this day will bring more joy and happiness in your life. May you achieve more success and fame in the forthcoming years.
This is the first time I have seen you in Rangrasiya and I am in complete awe by seeing your flawless acting skills. You are not only blessed with good-looks but also with  talent. I love the way you are dedicated to your work. You are one of my favorite actors of all time. You don't have to say anything on-screen, just by a mere presence of yours make all of us super excited ^^ You are terrific as Rudra and the best part is your eyes. They are so expressive that they speak volumes. 
I guess you'll be reading this thread and I'll be extremely happy if you read my wish. 
So, once again happy birthday, may you have many more. Love you a lot! Stay blessed!
Love,
Mally

ranu20

Hi Ashish

Happy Birthday 
           Many more happy returns of the day
      Rangrasiya is the first serial I am watching of you and I am fell in love with
            your acting .. Keep rocking and have a wonderful birthday

lots of love

Rudraparo11

Happy birthday  Ashish .. many happy returns of the day 
I am a new fan of yours...You ar doing a wonderful job as Rudra
have a wonderful day filled with lots of joy 

With lots of love 

Aparna

Asr-Ki-Sam

finally the day has arrived
A VEry HApPY birthday to u The HEartThrob of TELEVISION- Ashish Sharma
May you have many many many many more..You have the spark that sets you apart and makes you different fron everyone else. Your smile,your eyes, your laughter, your voice, your nature infact your everything is what makes you different..You're the king of expressions,the rockstar, the charmer, an unmatchable portrayer of emotion and the ultimate dancer
lots to say but words cant define youok now herez Wishing you a day as special as you are 
Happy birthday my rudy boy
Birthdays don't come everyday, so make it day that will go down in history!!!
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE...AND YOU GET MORE N MORE BIRTHDAYS i wish u more and more joy n happiness on ur birthday...HAVE A BLAST n KEEP ROCKING
May u achieve all success dat u want to and dat u deserve to achieve..N may u live a Looong life..Ur name just put a smile on my face each n evrytym i see u and u made my each day just wonderful everytym...U r d most genuine, humble,honest,respectable,sweet(and wat not) person i came across
U r a great i mean d best actor wid ur personified acting n u make believe every one on 2 b great actor who jz put a glance on ur acting...you are perfect as rudra
no1 else cud have done splendid job den you..you are da ''PERFECT GUY'' evry girl wantsyou are simply awsome..words fall short to praise you at times..
lovee youu a ton
your n sanaya's chemistry iz sizzling..i think you two are the cutest & most hilarious co-stars
love your ofscreen interview
Happy walaaa birthday once againloveee youuu bohottt bohottt bohottt zyada
keep rockinggg as rudra
have nothing to say more m speechless to say anything when it come to u
u r a gem of person
n u r soul of RR
u r the besttt actor
n expressions king
no1 can beat u in acting
u r truly incredible
im a hugeee fan of u n realy wish to meet u one day
wish u win jhalak
love u loadsss 

Wid lots and lots of love n love
ur die-hard crazy fan samia

-Areeba-

Someone's Birthday? Yayy Since Ashish Sharma will read this , So More than a Message , I'm writing this to you Ashish!

30th August - I share the same Date not Month *Sigh*

Many Many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with everything you desire.

Never saw you before Rangrasiya , Your acting skills made me to watch the show - You're one of my Favorite actors now πŸ€—

You've got Intense Eyes

You've got Killer Smile

Those Hairs - Perfection defines you.

But sometimes you need to trim your beard πŸ˜†

And Ashish Best of Luck for Jhalak, you're doing very well. And All the best for further projects in Future.

Happy Birthday Ashish πŸ€— and I wish everyday finds you Smiling- Stay Blessed!

And a Fan from Pakistan , I hope you're reading this πŸ€—

With Love

-Areeba Nadeem- Pakistan

Bioinfo_Chaitu

ade some posters for his birthday , dnt know if they are good or not , but i tried πŸ˜³ trying to make a siggi πŸ˜ƒ

Sonal _luv

Har lamha apke hothon pe muskan rahe,
Har ghum se aap anjaan rahen,
Jiske sath mehak uthe aapki zindgi,
Hamsha aapke pass woh insan rahe.

Tamnnaon se bhari ho jindgi,
Kwahisho se bhara ho har pal,
Daaman bhi chhota lagne lage,
Itani khushiya de aapko aane wala kal.

Happy Birth DayπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 

muahhh!! to most hansumm man on Earth..
                Sonalika..❀️

Paro_Rudra

happy birthday ashish πŸ₯³

it's double celebration for me as  today is your bday and tomorrow is my bday 
you stole my heart...and my heart always keep's on thinking about you β€οΈ
you are very sweet..and so humble⭐️
and ur smile hayee... ur eyes and everything are 
 i love ur voice the most..so sweet πŸ˜³..
wishing you again many many happy return's of the day πŸ€—πŸ€—
may u be blessed abundantly throughout your life β­οΈ
may you get all the love and support from ur fan's..and may ur wishes come true😳
stay blessed and .have a blast πŸ€—

lastly...I love ur MR. Sharma❀️

Baki

-wintergreen-

Ashish! A very happy birthday to you!! I had started watching Rangrasiya mainly for Sanaya but you have stunned me since Day 1. I have loved you acting and your portrayal of Rudra and no one could have done it better than you. Love your dedication and commitment both for RR and JDJ and I must tell that I adore your dancing! Also love your soft spoken and humble nature which I must say is very rare and your friendship with Sanaya. So here's wishing you a very happy birthday again πŸ˜³ Loads and loads of love πŸ€—

-Abhinaya

Rudyboy07

Hi Ashish

your nature and generous heart are part of what makes you a very special person to me and so many others. I want to wish you a fantastic birthday and a year of pure happiness...Happy Birthday. Continue climbing to greater heights. You are a star!⭐️... 

Lots of love Moni

goguma

fansush

WISH U A VERY       VERYHAPPY          BIRTHDAASHISH!!!

MAY ALL UR             WISHES BE              FULFILLED!!
        U R THE                  BESTEST!!   

rosette80

Hey...Ashish the new millennium supersrar!!

God send a great man on earth to make it shine and make the humans on it go mad with his spark!!πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday to A Stunning Human Being.. Adorable..Sensuous... Hottest..Irresistible.. Stylish..Ever so Handsome...An all in one rockstar..

Truly never thought i would be so crazy of a star like u...saw ur first show..loved u that time but with RR and ur sizzling chemistry with Sanaya u stole our hearts endlessly.. Touchwood

Justt soo unhappy and dumbfound at the thought of the show enfing...plzzz make it not end.. Let a miracle happen and let it continue...

Anyways...here is wishing u the ever so best wishes from our side..let ur dreams b always fulfilled and Almighty shower his gracious blessing i every way!

With loads and loads of love and prayers

Anjie

SPraba

Dear Ashish 

Many happy returns of the day. God bless you with good health and all the happiness in the world. 

You are very down to earth, calm and hard working individual and I wish you reach heights in your career. Your portrayal of Rudra has left many of us in awe and I have become a fan of yours for a lifetime and will continue to cheer you wherever u go. I pray all the success for RR and Jalak as well and wish that you win the trophy. 

Gos bless and have a blast on your birthday

Love
Praba from Sri Lanka

dramebaaz88

Hello Mr. Sharma, 

This is a birthday wish to the most beloved actor on Indian television who is turning sexy 30 and capturing many hearts worldwide.  I wish you nothing but the best since you have given your fans nothing but the best of you.  This is a selfish fan in me, please be healthy and happy always so you can entertain us for a long time in many avatars.  And please remain humble in spite of all the good changes that will come in your life.  Have a blast birthday β€οΈπŸ₯³
From dramebaaz88 / Pari, your ardent fanπŸ˜‰

ashh16

Hi Ashish
 happy birthday 
many many Happy Return of the day ... i wish you happiness and good health for you and your family .. and hope you have a rocking day and year ahead... loving you loads as Rudra  and continue to keep rocking/dancing

lots of love
       Neetu

Diya40

Hi Ashish
On your Birthday
 I wish you abundant happiness & love. May all your dreams become reality . May your special day brings you an extra share of everything which makes you the happiest in the world. Happy Birthday .
happy birthday cake with name edit 41 600x500 Happy Birthday Cake with Name Edit... from your big fan
     Geeta

nano12

Hi Ashish

Sending your way Birthday wishes for a beautiful year ahead. May your lucky stars continue to shine and make all your dreams come true. Enjoy your day with all the pleasures it has in store.
    lots of love
     nina 
 anurs

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! 
May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHISH SHARMA...πŸ˜ƒ

Trishfernandes

Many many happy returns of the day Ashish!!! May you have success and happiness in the years to come and may you continue to flourish as the superbly talented performer you are!!
Your dedication and commitment to your profession is inspiring and hope your talent will be appreciated in JDJ and you'll bring the trophy home!! πŸ˜Š  take care and lots of love x

Oldestfan

Happy Birthday Ashish! Hope you have a great day.

binimoti

I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday. 

Aashana_30

Happy birthday ashish..
  • Hope the sun shines on you, the wind is at your back, your food tastes good, you see smiles and hear laughter every day and not just on your birthday.
.Tamanna.

Happy Birthday Ashish...may god bless you with all the love, success and happiness of the world. Love you loads...😊

bhavi.k

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

many many happy returns of the day

happy birthday ashish aka rudra love you..

zara-KSG-malik

janamdim Ki Shubh kamnayen, Mr Sharma!!! 
I just got lucky one night when i watched you firs time on RR i fell for you as an actor..then the more i got to know the person you are i fell more for you, I can say proudly you are an actor par excellence and you are person with pure heart. How can I forgot your dancing "OOOh" πŸ˜³
May you get all the happiness of the world you desrve all of it and more. May you get all the success in life.
have fun great day , great year and a greater life ahead 
looking forward for your upcoming projects plz come back soon on my tv screen
ps: I am obsessed with that mooch of yours

zara  

ACTywn

Happy Birthday Ashish!!
Wish you all the happiness in the world!
May you prosper in every aspect of life!
Ameen.
Love you Loads your crazy fan all the way from Saudi Arabia
Abeer

VM :

Cute_Ash

Credits :
TeriGalliyan.
-Koeli_Appy-
Cute_Ash
Tumblr & Google

happy happy happy happy happy birthday ashish! may god bless you and give you all that you desire in life! thank you for being our Major Saab! you have mesmerized us all with your acting and dancing... thank you so much! good luck and love you moonchiya!
Happy birthday Ashish. Wishing you loads of happiness, success and good health. 
Keep up the good work. 
happy birthday major saab😊