Qubool Hai

Aahil: I'm still mad! - Page 3

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What video are you girls talking about?? Can you post the link please??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly!  They have both been saying "I am your husband/wife"

Its time they said,  " You are mine..."😳

KVB has done his character justice, I also wish they didn't have too many parallel leads running, it stunts the character development of leads. Arnav and Khushi were so well etched as were Asad and Zoya. Here they rushed it so fast with all the parallel stories in the name of TRPs. 
  In the end we have one very good lead couple and one flailing one and another forming (??) But what was the need for Asma and Azhar? Distracting...

But truth be told, KV is an extremely positive presence on the sets. .. even SJ lights up when he's around.  No gossip pls (!!)
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree Aahil could do with more development. Arnav was well developed coz they probably worked months to get his character just so! I mean they had him down to the very last nuances. He loved red, he was diabetic. He was allergic to coil smoke, he loved to eat Pakoras, and he loved his Di more than anything in the world. He was also well loved by his sister and the rest of his family. But he was a bit of a closed book. Because of his childhood issues and the death of his mum etc.

Aahil has had considerably less time to marinate as a character, but KVB has still done justice to him with what he has got to work with. I think the way he is behaving right now is VERY consistent with who Aahil is. He is love starved and he wants to belong. Yes he is rich and has people fawning all over him, women throwing themselves at him, etc etc. But he dosent really have anyone in his life who genuinely is just there for him. Maybe other than Rehan and Latiff. Rehan before he found out he was Tanveer's son. Because, he has shown that his loyalty to his Mother outweighs it all. At least for now. I am not sure how he will act once he knows what Tanveer has done? Aahil is acting childish and pouting right now. He feels rejected and he dosent know how else to react to Sanam. He is in love and he is messed up. It is different now to when she was not his wife. Now she is, and his expectations from her have risen sky high, despite himself! Therefore, the current behavior we are seeing! 

As for the abuse and manhandling part of things, I like that Aahil is not into that. Yes he has shown a bit of aggression, but it has been well within a limit. He has not acted in an unacceptable way. Arnav and even Asad over stepped the line. Aahil has not, and this endears him to me even more! I am actually in love with him now. Just like Sanam is, and that is mostly thanks to KVB! 

I want to just "air kiss' him like Seher does to her "Bappa"! πŸ˜‰ "Thank you KVB"!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KyaRe...

What video are you girls talking about?? Can you post the link please??

This one I think. 

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This one I think. 

[/QUOTE]
Thank you πŸ˜Š
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sageflower7

Exactly!  They have both been saying "I am your husband/wife"

Its time they said,  " You are mine..."😳

KVB has done his character justice, I also wish they didn't have too many parallel leads running, it stunts the character development of leads. Arnav and Khushi were so well etched as were Asad and Zoya. Here they rushed it so fast with all the parallel stories in the name of TRPs. 
  In the end we have one very good lead couple and one flailing one and another forming (??) But what was the need for Asma and Azhar? Distracting...

But truth be told, KV is an extremely positive presence on the sets. .. even SJ lights up when he's around.  No gossip pls (!!)

I agree with you completely, I am amazed the way he made his character real for all of us, in such a short span , he did not get enough time to develop his character, but still he made us all fall for Aahil, and that is really incredible, it shows his skills as an actor, I am sure writers did not get time to develop him in their story too, and yet Sahil are real deal for all of us, together they burn the screen on fire, Aahil and Sanam are adorable couple, All credit goes to actors. I am in love with Aahil, I never thought that I 'd like anyone after Asya, but I have to admit, these two have best chemistry. KV is just awesome. and as you said his positive personality also helps to build the chemistry..Otherwise its not easy to create such magic in such a short time.

πŸ‘Awesome post, I also checked the video and noticed his comments, he is really an awesome actor, This is the first time I am watching his show, and I was not sure in the beginning but now I am in love with Aahil. KV is one of the best on TV, hopefully he gets many good opportunities to illustrate his skills.
Edited by fanraya - 9 years ago