Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

A Show Like No Other

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Veronica1504

Veronica1504

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Hey guys!

So I'm here after two long years because I started missing this show really badly. Its a little sad to see how dead the forum is, but obviously no one can be blamed.

This is just an appreciation post. I think that right now, there isn't a single show like EHMMBH. The aesthetically and otherwise beautiful cast who were amazing friends even off screen (KryAn still are Heart) made the show as amazing as it is. It was so much fun just to see them interacting.

I kind of forgot why I liked the show in between, but I just watched a few(or more) Virika and JeeMaan scenes, though I was a VirMaan-holic when the show was going on. And I realized that there were so many relationships in this show. We don't get to see that kind of diversity in any other show and that is what made this show what it is. Now I remember why I loved this show, but unfortunately its a little late. Also, I think that it went slightly downhill in the end, but which show doesn't?

So here's to the show that we all once loved, and here's to the cast that we all still love.

I hope this forum gets more active, I hope it never shuts down.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saranya.saranndp102ktiluvugrusha_virikanida.swaronmadhuharini__Aarti__SanDhirholic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Show Like No Other" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhuharini

IF-Dazzler

madhuharini

Posted: 29 August 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
sureSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veronica1504

nida.swaron

Goldie

nida.swaron

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
yes there is none like EHMMBHThumbs Up
miss EHMMBH alot
this show is the main reason i joined IFUnhappy

Veronica1504

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I miss it like hell :'(
specially with all things dats going on in real life (I was a hardcore nishalian )
it just hurts way too much :(

Veronica1504

saranya.saran

Groupbie

saranya.saran

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
YES MISSING EHMMBH STILL...,
WAITING FOR IT RETURNDay DreamingFINGERS CROSSED

Veronica1504

Veronica1504

Veronica1504

Posted: 02 September 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Its nice to see some responses :D

I really hope another show like this airs soon with amazing couples like we had in this show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top