Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
tanhayee

I think the optical frames I wore have became my character Naina's signature. I remember years ago when Kajol wore those colourful hairbands in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, they became her thing and people loved it. Similarly, after Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani everybody wants Naina's chashmas.' You see Naina wearing them in the second half as well. Not as much but still. We wanted to show that she's still the same girl deep down. 

#Deepika Padukone#bollywood#deepika#vogue eyewear#divya's fanart#divya's fan art#chashmish#tanhayee's edits
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
#imran khan#Deepika Padukone#lux#lux ad#bollywood#bollywood2#AHHH#yees yesss#my otp is perfect#otp otp otp#is baaack#come to me#happiness
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Deepika Padukone for Luxor-Frixion Pilot Pens

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
NightonEarth thumbnail

Facebook chat with @deepikapadukone live on 2nd Sept, at 5.30pm! RT if you can't wait! #FindingFanny http://ow.ly/i/6I57K 

-RanDeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Deepika Padukone-Arjun Kapoor's 'Finding Fanny' to be made into a novel?

While books being turned into movies is as old as cinema itself, Bollywood in recent years has become enamoured with the idea of turning films into books.

Most times, this is just a publicity gimmick used before the film is released and everyone conveniently forgets about it after the film releases. The makers of 'Finding Fanny' are now  proclaiming that their film will be made into a novel.

Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor starrer 'Finding Fanny' will be converted into a novel by the co-writer for the movie, Kersi Khambatta.

Director Homi Adajania wants the book to release only after the film releases on September 12.

Previously, there were talks of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani' being made into a film, a plan which never really took off. Ditto for Prakash Jha's 'Satyagraha'. It was also reported that Shah Rukh Khan's 'Ra.One' and Hrithik Roshan's 'Krrish 3' would be turned into comic books. Will 'Finding Fanny' become a reality?

-RanDeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Deepika Padukone wishes ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor on his Indian Super League team

Deepika Padukone was one of the first few to wish ex beau and friend Ranbir Kapoor on his Indian Super League team. Ranbir, who owns the Mumbai franchise in the league unveiled the logo of his team, which was loved by many, including Deepika.

Dippy took to Twitter to express her best wishes for Ranbir and his team.

All the best-est to you and your team Bira!!! Chic logo btw...;-)pic.twitter.com/EShi8OmMQn

" Finding Fanny (@deepikapadukone) August 30, 2014

Deepika and Ranbir have been friends even after their break-up and has also co-starred in films like 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' and the upcoming 'Tamasha'. So guess, this gesture was absolutely normal.