Sadqay Tumhare DT *ing Mahira Khan, Adnan Malik, and more. - Page 61

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind

yesh he is there to stay... this scene is yet to come n also the one in which he says yahan se bhaga k le jaun tumhn... she asks kahan leke jaoge n he says molbi sahab k pass...😳😆

I can't see the promo ðŸ˜’

Wow! can't wait to see that scene... Molbi sahab ki pass ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by NeelM

I can't see the promo ðŸ˜’

Wow! can't wait to see that scene... Molbi sahab ki pass ðŸ˜³
Those promos were shown before show came as coming soon
Hello :D

This show is just PERFECT. From the brilliant acting of the actors and actresses to the characters and story. Everything looks so real. I'm watching this show with so much interest and I would say it's one of the best (if not the best) Pakistani show I've come across. In love with this show.

Mahira is gorgeous as usual and is prefect for Shanno's role. I'm loving her.
Adnan Malik is AMAZING. I can't believe some people aren't convinced with him as Khalil. He's actually too good as Khalil. That arrogant, angry look suits him so much. I don't think anyone could have done Khalil's role better than him. I'm in love with the way he stares at Shanno lol😆
The chemistry between Mahira and Adnan is MINDBLOWING. Too good yaar.
The way they look into each other's eyes "melts*
This show is something so different and new from all the other Pakistani shows and I hope we get to see more Pakistani shows like this. The directors did a great job in choosing the actors and the places. Everything looks so real that it doesn't feel like I'm watching a show, it feels it's real life.
Hats off to everyone who helped in creating this wonderful show.

_Dua

Edited by Malika.Dua - 9 years ago
Did the molvi actually say something like the girl can't marry without her parents agreement?!
Because that's not true in all cases
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Did the molvi actually say something like the girl can't marry without her parents agreement?!
Because that's not true in all cases
No it was about respecting your parents and you shouldn't even say uff to them but than Shano asks what If parents put children in hell 
What did he answer to that?
But respecting parents doesnt necessarily mean agreeing to their every wish if you dont feel right about it ðŸ¤” you have every right to disagree with them if they are wrong
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

What did he answer to that?
But respecting parents doesnt necessarily mean agreeing to their every wish if you dont feel right about it ðŸ¤” you have every right to disagree with them if they are wrong
That exactly was Shano's point jo apni beti ko jahunum mein chod kar jayega woh kahan jayega ...and Maulvi Sahab had no answer to that 

I have a question I still don't quite get the story that Shanno narrated to the molvi. It was kind of confusing and too much khala and khalo drama that my head was spinning by the end of it. Even bechara molvi asked for a glass of water after hearing the story lol. 😆

All I understood was that Shanno's mom had an affair with Khalil's dad which is sadiq I think.
Did Khalil's mom know of this affair???
Since Shanno knows about it I would think even her dad knows about it so how did he accept to marry Shanno's mother??
I still don't get why Shanno's mother is so mean and full of herself while she should actually be ashamed for being a shameless woman.  

Edited by Malika.Dua - 9 years ago
[QUOTE=Malika.Dua]I have a question I still don't quite get the story that Shanno narrated to the molvi. It was kind of confusing and too much khala and khalo drama that my head was spinning by the end of it. Even bechara molvi asked for a glass of water after hearing the story lol. 😆

All I understood was that Shanno's mom had an affair with Khalil's dad which is sadiq I think.
Did Khalil's mom know of this affair???
Since Shanno knows about it I would think even her dad knows about it so how did he accept to marry Shanno's mother??
I still don't get why Shanno's mother is so mean and full of herself while she should actually be ashamed for being a shameless woman.  

[/QUOTE
 Khalil's mom took divorce from her husband and married Abdur Rehman when she comes to know about Khalil's dads affair with Shano's mom
I think the story is incomplete. We don't know Rasheeda's side of story maybe truth isn't the way everyone knows about. I have a feeling she was a victim but no one believed her and her sister married her fiance so now she wants to take revenge from her sis