Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Even I thought that. But I was too lost in the moment to care?? Maybe like Prags said, he took off the two top buttons? Coz we all know, our Aahil baba likes to "flash"? Lol

How freaking hot was he in that scene? KVB... You are a Khatil! He was just adorable, in his "man flue" avatar. He acts the way my husband acts when he gets a cold. Like he is on his deathbed. ALL guys are like that. So the way Aahil was acting was SO consistent with how most guys would act if they found themselves incapacitated in ANY way for a few days! 

Coz he is sulking about Sanam and Rehan's closeness, he is being a baby and calling Ammi and Latiff to change his shirt, not letting wifey touch him! "Coz you can't touch this"!! "I am too precious. You don't love me, so don't come near me"! He took my breath away with how cute he was.

Sanam was a typical wife / school teacher to him. So sweet. But she was effected by hotness being close to her. That much was clear. Hotness loved it too. He even had a small smile on his face and was giving her "the look"! I was in LA LA land and forgot everything for 5 minutes!! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
let him take of his shirt againπŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But how could Aahil unfasten the buttons? He was having trouble buttoning them, so he can't unbutton them so quickly.πŸ˜† And I don't think he had the mobility tear the buttons off either.πŸ˜†
bluEyez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lolz I was thinking the same but whatever we got some hot views 
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I think Aahil has his shirts specially made, with no top two buttons !!πŸ˜†
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
even i too noticed that and told my brother..."dekho shirt ka button ab kaise khul gaya"...but in such good scenes...these kind of bloopers can be ignored
beagleboy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahem, Id like to know before ALL this, how his hand got injured. He went in and came out with a small cut on his chin and was critical because he inhaled poisonous smoke, but how did he break his arm? Ah! I guess the doctors punched him too hard when they were trying to resuscitate him. Damn! He really should sue that hospital!
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†  qh is blooper ki dukaanπŸ˜†
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: typhoon

πŸ˜†  qh is blooper ki dukaanπŸ˜†

And we get wholesale cute posts on them πŸ‘
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL even I thought so too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@beagleboy...LOL, kuchbhi they show πŸ˜† Just like Badi ammi needed blood transfusion for the poisonous gas she inhaled, Aahil got his hand injured coz if it πŸ€£