Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: chandnisethia

Like i said.. There is a faint possibility that after the medical fees revelation.. this might change.. But still you never know.. They might show Parth again bashing Vidushi.. and then Sanyukta enlightening Parth (90% possible coz she is the heroine hence she has all solutions.. πŸ˜†)..

IKR?? Another Indian soap.The male character is not supposed to have his own brain.πŸ˜† I would never want Vidushi to turn positive 'completely'.That would be unrealistic,and boring.πŸ˜†
Sheron18rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wohhh moi bhi iss adde mein rhungi..!🀣
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ye to FITE ki parampara hai.. First Randhir started it.. Parth is just carrying forward the legacy.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Roomie se kuchh to seekhega na.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wahi toh...its a virus in their rooms water supply...the manhandaling virus...its the begining phase to every gr8 lovestory in fite
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: skm27395

did u guys think for a sec that maybe he subconciously likes to put his hands on her...lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

You spoke my mind.πŸ˜†
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-DeViLiA-..

I think the Indian Television industry has to be blamed for that.They have built an image of a 'Heroine' over the years,who should be 'Pavitra','Sati-Saavitri',Doormat kind of nature and etc.etc.Any female character outside of this genre is not accepted by audience,till now.People who bash such characters as you mentioned,are sati-savitri pujaris themselves.πŸ˜†

yeah even in movies like cocktail in the end the Indian male went to the goodie too shoes meera than bold smart n intelligent veronica who lived on her own terms even tried to change her nature for love but why ???I liked her character better in the movie than boring meera's!!!
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

IKR?? Another Indian soap.The male character is not supposed to have his own brain.πŸ˜† I would never want Vidushi to turn positive 'completely'.That would be unrealistic,and boring.πŸ˜†

I know.. They showed Randhir as genius unbeatable in the starting of the show.. And now all the ideas are only with Sanyukta.. In daily soaps.. all male leads need is to fall in love.. and there goes their Brains out in the gutter.. Yep that's why i said.. I'd like her to be MORE on the positive side.. Not completely.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. but yeah she should be mean and bitchy for valid reasons.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

You spoke my mind.πŸ˜†

I knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

I know.. They showed Randhir as genius unbeatable in the starting of the show.. And now all the ideas are only with Sanyukta.. In daily soaps.. all male leads need is to fall in love.. and there goes their Brains out in the gutter.. Yep that's why i said.. I'd like her to be MORE on the positive side.. Not completely.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. but yeah she should be mean and bitchy for valid reasons.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah not completely positive otherwise the cvs will spoil the creditbility of her character
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys,Aimy hereπŸ˜ƒ

@Antara,thanks for the invitation.😊
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skm27395

yeah not completely positive otherwise the cvs will spoil the creditbility of her character

Well that's again the biggest cliche of indian soaps 🀒.. Hell mean bitchy characters.. raaton raat aise positive  ho jaate hain k sakht dil waala aadmi ko bhi attack aa jaaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. And then they become such sweet supporters of the leads ke healthy se healthy aadmi ko bhi diabetes ho jaaye.. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ