Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Live in: Is it a joke of SwaRon's relationship?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cscs

IF-Sizzlerz

cscs

Posted: 28 August 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i suppose it is my fault that i expected a lot form this Live in track for SwaRon. Leave apart the track, even SwaRon story is written and portrayed very casually. If anyone ask me then i can surely say that this so called "live in" track is nothing more than a lolly pop for SwaRon fans.  

This track could have been the most wonderful track for SwaRon, after getting into a relationship. a couple actually came to know about the reality of their relationship only when they stay together. But here even after staying together, SwaRon scenes are always short. They have no depth or intensity and are ALWAYS like ALWAYS interrupted by phone calls or dance mania problems, or students issue n blah blah. 

Can't SwaRon be shown discussing about themselves, only THEMSELVES, leaving everything else aside. Off lately they have gone through rough phases and both have got hurt due to various reasons. Specially Sharon, she has suffered a lot in past few months, why can't they talk about that. Instead of stupid and unnecessary phone calls, SwaRon scenes should be written substantially. 

This phase of their relationship can be shown beautifully, with full of romance and understanding, but on the contrary, scenes are given and that too with interruption _/\_

If dance mania and other problems are so important, then its better that swayam should "LIVE IN" garage and sharon should move back to her place and kaka should not serve her black coffee -_-

This live in track has made SwaRon's relationship a joke. Instead of exploring various phases they are just doing time pass. 

Ps- Swayam should not be allowed to use phone at home -_-

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuVrushanluverShaReYamGlamourousPearlsanjhbatiShreya..Nuts_shantanuDD_TannufanAnaya.SwaRonAnomic_lonernida.swaronpiyu_swaronAnanyaVruShanSehr_VruShanNishi.Kss--Destiny-----Priya---adithyan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live in: Is it a joke of SwaRon's relationship?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shreya..

Goldie

Shreya..

Posted: 28 August 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
As excited i was at the startign of the track as bored i am after seeing it -_- Swayam is shown so casual towards sharon..:/ :'(

Nishi.Kss

IF-Rockerz

Nishi.Kss

Posted: 28 August 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hell disappointing.. =__=

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 28 August 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I think Swayam n Sharon should live in at garage or college Shocked They'l get to spend more time coz Swayam is wandering around these two places only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nida.swaron

cutiee0034

Goldie

cutiee0034

Posted: 28 August 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged

We r not getting anything out of the box.Cry There  is no creativity. Sab kuch random lag raha hai. Scenes are abrupt, not completed well.  Swaron living track mein ab tak kya mila hume? In the nxt morning Swayam did nt ask her how was she feeling?Shocked  Did not serve her breakfast? Shocked   Today again he forgot to pick her up.ShockedShocked If he was busy he cud have called or texted her, atleast dis much he cud have done. Ri8? Garage se jane k liye Sharon ko thoda pyar se , paas aakar, politely bhi bol sakta tha. But no? Pizza scene was incomplete. AngrySwayam rushed to garage? Did not even say Sharon a  proper bye?Shocked Left her just like dat, did not even luk back , She was upset, she did not eat, poor Sharon .Cry Distance kam karne  k liye hi ye live-in track hai na?? I ve a big doubt, though. LOL Distance barte jaa rahe hai. And Swayam jiske liye Sharon se related koi bhi cheez casual nahi hoti thi, aj he is so cold, casual...Angry what's wrong with his character?Angry He keeps on forgetting things abt Sharon, he lies to Sharon, he leaves Sharon without saying a proper bye? He hugs Huma out of happiness?Angry.  He has no tym for Sharon.Cry Toh phir Sharon ko ghar lane ki zarurat kya thi? Or they r trying to show that Swayam, the  most sensible and intelligent person, do not know how to balance his personal & professional lyf?Shocked He is so busy with academy prob that he forgets abt Sharon? Inspite of knowing that her health is not ok. Recently becoz of stress she got asthma attack. Is this Swayam? Angry  Yeh wahi Swayam hai na jisne NDC ko brilliantly handle kia tha? At that tym when the NDC track started Swaron initially couple nahi bane the, somewhere midway of the track they confessed,ri8? Swayam and his dad ke beech mein tension tha, Taarey k brk-up se bhi Swayam affected tha, Rey perfrmance se pehle gayab ho jata tha but still he handled everything so well. Kaise? Today he cant handle his relationshp wid Sharon???  Shocked mistake pe mistake , mistake pe mistake? And hw come Sharon sab kuch itna calmly tolerate kar rahi hai?Shocked Kuch gadbad to nahi hone wali hai na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nida.swaron

Analysis

Goldie

Analysis

Posted: 28 August 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
@cutie0034
Breakup aa raha hai

Swayam ko itna casual kyun.. Bar baar
Even jab use pata hai ki usne sharon ko hurt kia hai
No makeup for bday as well

Jab livein mein bhi use fail dikhaengr
Sharon will take break so nt to get hurt

Ab sharon forgive nai karegi
Cvs ka plan hai ye

nida.swaron

Goldie

nida.swaron

Posted: 28 August 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
hell disappointed with SWARON SWAYAM and even SHARON
cv's are not justifying their individual characters to swaron to bhool he jao
if cv's swayam and sharon k individual characters ko he justify kare though even 10% bhi then...automatically swaron will be justified as a couple also...aise hain hmare SWARON
BUT CV'S MAI BRAIN KAHA HAI ITNA SOCHNE KA 

swayam shiuld not be allowed to use phone anywhere
infact ab to mjhe ghussa ata hai phone k naam sy he
all thanks to our mahan cv'sAngryAngryAngry

Edited by nida.swaron - 28 August 2014 at 10:20am

AnanyaVruShan

IF-Dazzler

AnanyaVruShan

Posted: 28 August 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
ghanta live in. -_- i m sick mahn. No proper swaron scenes at all. Woh dono gharme rehte kab hai.???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top