Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RiMa OS- When Love Met With Retribution- Part 2- Page 8

kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello all,

It's Trending Season going on here in this forum!! πŸ˜† Well, I am also among the ones who are enjoying it... So, I also thought to follow the another trend! Finally, i am also posting this One Shot. Though it wasn't the part of OS Contest in actual but still, I got the 1st Runner Up Award by Sudha (@madhurish)... πŸ€£ Thank you Sudha!! πŸ˜†

So, here it goes for all those you have read it already... Read it once more buddies! I won't charge you at all... πŸ€£ And for those, who haven't read it, try it... πŸ€£ 

Enjoy!! πŸ˜³

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Love Met With Retribution...

"You cheated me Maya!!?? Why?? Why did you do this to me? For which sin of mine, you punished me Maya??" Tears of disbelief kept on flowing down through his eyes while he didn't even care to wipe a single trace of that saline water from his eye lids; lying lifelessly on the floor, resting his back on the sofa arms- with the liquor filled glass in his one hand and bottle in the other hand- in his dark, dingy apartment. He slowly turned his drowsy eyes to the photograph, lying on the floor nearby him, crushed into uncountable folds. He picked it up while his red tinged eyes were flushing out his pain profusely! "You said you loved me, Maya!! We promised to be together... Right?? I gave you everything... everything of mine!! Then why this betrayal?? Why Maya... Why???" He again threw that snap back on its place and gulping in that burning fluid, emptying the glass in one go. "No... NO!! You can't just let it go so easily, Maya Majoomdar!!" A sudden rage filled his already red eyes, turning them red like lava now. He dragged himself to the nearby table and picked up his cell phone. Though he was unable to focus on its screen; the keypad was a far thing to access, still he managed to dial. It kept on ringing and ringing and ringing... Nobody picked it up on the other side. "Just pick it up, got damn it!!" he shouted. He again called back. It kept on ringing and ringing and ringing and... "Hello!" Smile lit up on his lifeless face. "Ma... Maya!" He uttered with all his love he could express. "What's it?" An arrogant reply came. "Maya... You... What... Whatever hap..." "Hey listen! Speak up fast, OK! I don't have time to waste with you...!" "Please... Please don't say like this Maya!" He again pleaded while his eyes were shedding out his ail of treason every second!! "We... We loved each other madly no... We promised to be together forever no... Then... why..." He cried, "Why you ended it suddenly?? What did I do Maya? Please tell me... See... I... I promise, I won't repeat it again ever... I will... I will always keep you happy! I won't do it again Maya... I won't!! Please come back!! Please!!" His voice completely chocked. "Uhhh...!!" An arrogant, reluctant sigh came out. "Are you done... hunnn? Now listen to me! I was never ever interested in you and your so called silly love, Mr Kundra!! The only thing of my concern was just... your money, darling!! The moment you lost it... you lost me too, Love!!!" His already broken heart again shattered into zillion of pieces all over again! "How could you, Maya?" "Exactly Sweetheart!! How could you... How could you be so silly that you lost all your property and business so easily... Just in one project!!!" "But I loved you... We had an yearlong intense relationship!!" "To Hell with your love, Kundra!!! What would I have gotten with a man who has already lost everything?? What would have you given me throughout my life?? LOVE???" "Maya..." "Oh shut this crap, man!! Now get it very clear... I... DON'T LOVE YOU AT ALL... YOU DON'T EVEN EXIST FOR ME!! Now, just cut this call and go... and search for some shoulder to cry out your broken heart on!!! And remember... Don't you even dare to call me back ever again or show your bloody face!! GO TO HELL... WITH YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING LOVE!!!" "Ma... Maya... Ma..." All that stonkered soul could do was just shout back at the disconnected call for her name again and again helplessly. So easily she ditched him... So easily she mashed his love filled heart under her feet in a moment!! He deadly dropped his cell on the floor and again looked back at the crushed photo. Till then, his seamlessly flowing tears had paused a little. He picked that snap again and a silent drop shed down. "I still love you, Maya!!" He kissed it for few seconds, took his cigarette lighter and burnt it till it turned into ash. He took his bottle and gulped the entire fluid down his stomach in single take. He got up, still with the bottle in his hand, walked towards the entrance door of his apartment lifelessly and finally closed it with latches with a bleak smile on his face.

"Honourable guests, can we have your bid prices for this beautiful 20 acres dispersed villa now!??" announced the General Manager of the Ansal Township Corporation, in the bidding event held in Lemonades Resort. "Starting bidding price is 29 Crores. So, people, start your round!!" "31.5 Crores" "34 Crores." "37.48 Crores." "40 Crores!" exclaimed a female husky voice. Most of the bidders looked in the direction of her voice to which she gave a whatever- look. "Great! So, Miss Madhubala Malik has got a huge bidding figure! Can we hear number greater than this? 40 Crores 1..." A deep silence blew there in the hall. "40 Crores 2..." Some industrialists were starting to leave from there in no hope while the left ones were busy in calculating with their secretaries so as to grab this gold chick as soon as possible. But among all those, was one lady, sitting relaxed on her chair with a chesty smile donned on her face, assured of her winning bid. "40 Crores..." "50 Crores!!" exclaimed a male burly voice from the back. The moment she heard it, her smile flew away. She immediately turned back in his direction with a surprised gaze. "Chief... This way!" A small fatty middle aged man, who seemed to be the secretary, showed him the way to the podium. And there he walked... tall, fair, handsome would be the least appraisal words for him- adorned with grey business suit, black shades and gelled black hair; and his walk- with the I- Don't- Give- A- Damn swag. Madhubala could just simply gaze at him- till then her surprised gestures also flew away. He reached near the podium. "Ammm... Can we have your introduction, Sir?" He took off his goggles and hung it stylishly in his blazer's chest pocket. "He is RK Sir... Rishabh Kundra, the Industrialist from America, CEO of Kundras Infra Corp, and I... am Bittu Sharma, his secretary. The manager checked his name in his quotation list, "Sorry Sir, we don't have your name in our quoted bids. You can't participate in this event." "Have you gone mad?" shouted Bittu. "How dare you refuse my..." "Bittuji!" interrupted his Chief, raising his finger. "Stay Calm Bittuji! Can I take over from here on..." Bittu stepped backward. "So, Mr... Whatever!! What's the problem if I bid on the spot?" "Sir, it's against our conduct!!" "Ahaaann... Ok my dear!" He smirked, "Then, just put aside your so called code of conduct and take a glance of this crowd sitting here. Do you really think that your property would have got this much handsome amount through these RENOWNED industrialists!! Dear... 50 crores is more than too much for this arid piece os land but I am still interested because I liked it... And when RK likes something... it is bound to be HIS... at any cost... 50 crores are nothing to it!!" The people sitting there started to object at his guts to finger point them. The manger thought for a while and then announced, "Anybody having greater figure than it?" No one replied. "Fine... OK Sir! The deal is..." "55 Crores!" Everybody turned back to the feminine figure donned in white Sari- Madhubala, standing with a proud smirk. RK looked at her curiously and then simpered back. He uttered, "60 Crores!" Madhu looked at him shocked. When she didn't reply, RK winked at her and spoke, "I guess, now the deal is done. Right?" "Congratulations Sir! The land is yours now!" "Bittuji! Complete the formalities and bring all the papers to me." He put on his shades and walked out, giving a winning smirk to Madhubala.

In the parking area, Rk was about to enter in his car when somebody caught his door. "Excuse Me!?" "Don't you think Mr RK, you have paid too much for just 20 acres??" "May I know your good name, beautiful lady?" She forwarded for hand shake. "Madhubala... Madhubala Malik, MD of Malik Builders Group." "So Miss Malik, I think you didn't hear my words then. I already said, if I like something, then money don't matter to me. I snatch it... to get it!!" He shook as well. "Quite impressive hunnn!!" "So am I, Miss Malik. Say something that I don't know!! I think we should leave now!" She gazed at him and turned back to leave when he called her back, "I think we should meet again, Miss Malik." She turned back, "Do you really think so, Mr Kundra?" "Of course! So... Coffee?" Madhu started at him for a while and both smiled at each other.

In the coffeehouse, "I think we should step ahead for our partnership, Mr Kundra! It will be quite profit worthy. What you think?" "Ahaaannn... Just one meeting and business proposal? Too fast hunnn!?" "That I am... Always ahead in the race of victory!! So... shall we join our hands for it, Mr Kundra?" RK smirked at her and then both shook hand for their new partnership. "But I have one rule, my partners always call me... R... K...!!" "And mine call me... Madhu... Quite simple enough!?" "I would love to work with ladies... especially the beautiful ones!!" "Ohoo... So you are openly flirting with me, hunnn!?" "Yes! I never do anything from behind!" "But it's really hard to impress Madhubala, RK." "There is nothing difficult for RK!! You won't even realize when you have fallen for me, Sweetheart!!" He spoke gruffly, bending towards her slightly. She smirked and spoke near his ear, "We'll see... R... K...!!"

The day their business partnership got its foundation, it also marked the beginning of their other relationship simultaneously. As Madhu has expected, their business concern actually turned out very profit worthy. RK was really a smart businessman- he never left any chance to showcase his swanky talent and experience. His briskness in fact impressed her deeply- a very genuine reason for her to fall for Kundra. On the same note, RK's words were turning out true equally. Both of them didn't even realize when this business deal grew into their heart's deal! Soon, their relationship has become the talk of the business town. Their magnetic coupling was surely a jealousy factor for many young industrialists and so was their success as business partners. The duo had become the hotshot of every entrepreneur get together even- no party could pass without their indulgence- of course together! On one such day, "RK, pick me from my place at 7. Don't be late!" It has become her usual authoritative tone to instruct her love on phone. "At your service, Ma'am!! But please, finish your make up epos before I reach! I don't want to wait for that!" "Whatever!" "Hey Madhu, it's black tonight!" "I hate it RK." "But I love it darling!! See you then..." It was a business party thrown by one of their patronage friend so they were bound to go there- of course together again!

"It's getting late Madhubala!! Come down fast yaar!!" shouted RK from the dining hall of her home. "And here I am, Handsome!!" He irately turned back, just to get dumbstruck at his sight- a heavenly donned figure standing on the last stair steps in front of him. He trailed his eyes from the top to her toe in an awe. She was looking no less than a mystic beauty adorned in a black self-embroidered net Sari with a matching blood red blouse and the diamond earrings, simply adding to her beaut. She slowly walked towards the flabbergasted Rishabh Kundra and giggled in his ear, "Are you OK, Mr Kundra?" He came to his senses. "Ammm... Yeah... Well... Is it really necessary to go there tonight??" He pulled her in his arms and groaned sexily, "We can have our party here also!" "NO!" She patted. RK's face dropped and she giggled, "Don't be sad, sweetheart! We can have our private After- party!!" "Ahaaannn... Can't wait now!!"

Party went off quite lively. As usual, it became the occasion of new unions with delectation. And as expected, Rk and Madhubala were the prima of the night. Later in the evening, both were on the way to home- RK was going to drop her first. They were on her house's gate. She was about to get out when, "Won't you even ask me for a coffee, Madhu? Very bad is this!!" "Awww...!" She pulled his cheeks, "Come in... But wait... You'll make it!" Rk glared at her, "I was expecting this, Madam!!" They came out but suddenly clouds thundered and it started raining. In no time, it started raining heavily. "What the...!?? Come inside fast RK...!" Both were completely drenched till then... "Oh no... Power gone too!" exclaimed Madhu. "Don't worry Madhu. Let me bring some candles. Where are they?" She directed and he went. He started lighting up them one by one but his eyes couldn't take off from the other sight in that dim candle light. Madhu jerked her wet hair on one shoulder and started splashing down the water to dry them up. Her wet back was visible through her deep cut blouse. Her skin was glowing in the dull candle light. Her sari was cohered to her wet figure no less than her skin. She was busy in crushing her Sari end to dry it up when she felt a finger on her bare back. The finger slowly trailed on her back line- wiping off the water droplets in its way- following her shoulder and reached the neck line. This sensation thrilled her from inside and she arched her neck in its direction to sooth herself. It was itself exalting to her when another hand trailed over her bare wet waist. A loud gasp skipped from her mouth, "RK!" RK slowly pulled her towards her towards him and bend down and sucked the cold dew drop on her wet neck line. Madhu clutched his hold tightly and uttered a moan. Suddenly, the clouds thundered again which terrified her and she hugged him tightly, hiding herself in his arms in fear. After few moments of terror, she pulled herself apart and turned back in realization but RK caught her Sari end. She looked back amazed. His eyes were filled with passion and intense desire- to have her in his warmth. They were so irresistible for her. The pace he pulled her, she would move back towards him equally until she hit in his chest. Both faced each other- with consistent passion for each other. RK lovingly caressed her cheek while she closed her eyes to feel his touch, his scent. He gently cupped her face and pecked moistly on her lips. Madhu first gazed at him astonished- it was their first kiss ever in their relationship- and then went close to him, whispered, "I Love You RK!" He smiled, "I know, Darling!! I love you too... more than anything, Madhu!" He mischievously pulled down her Sari end from her shoulder and husked, "Can we have our After- Party... now??" Hearing this, Madhu blushed profusely and bent down her eyes in consent. RK carried her up in his arms to her room upstairs... for their party... filled with loud gasps and moaning love confessions!!

The morning sunray fell on her face, spreading a new happiness in her life. She opened her drowsy eyes and caressed her pillow. Last night event came in front of eyes frame by frame, making her embarrass copiously. She turned to see RK... but... he wasn't there!! "RK!" She got up in jerk, hiding her bare body beneath the sheet. She looked around in the room but his stuff wasn't there even. She again called him, "RK!! Are you in the washroom??" No reply came. She wrapped the sheet around her came out in the corridor. He was nowhere to be found. "Why did he left so early... without telling me?" she thought. Lately, she called him but again... he didn't pick up. "What's this behaviour?? 20 calls and no reply yet...!!" She decided to attack on his office. "Sorry Ma'am! RK Sir isn't here. He has gone to Shimla for corporate meeting. He'll be back in three days!!" "I don't know anything, give the venue's address now!!" "Sorry Ma'am, we can't reveal the plans like this!!" "Don't you know silly girl, I am his girlfriend and above it... his business partner! I have that right!!" "Sorry Ma'am, our monopolies doesn't allow this!" "You..." She chose to not to drag it much and left from there irately. "Why is he behaving like this?? Why didn't he even inform of this tour?? Why are you doing this RK?" Entire three days, these were the consistent questions Madhu was asking to RK's image in her mobile. On the third day, Madhu felt some dubiety in her menstrual cycle. She immediately consulted the doctor and got another shock of her life- She was pregnant!! "Anyhow, I have to inform RK about it!! He must have reached here today!! I have to meet him!!" With those determined though fearful thoughts, she went to his house. "Sir is not at home, Madam." Said the gate keeper. "Where is he now?" "He is in his apartment. He visits there often." "Give me the address right now!!" She collected the address and drove away speedily to her destination. Her mind was filled with lots of questions in this span, of which only RK had the answer!

After a minute of continuous ringing, finally the door opened. "Madhu!!" RK greeted with smile. "You rascal, moron, idiot Kundra!!! What do you think of yourself??" She barged inside, upon him like a bullet in rage with furious tears. "What's all this attitude?? Five days, 100 + calls, 150 + messages and you didn't even bother to reply me once!!" She caught his collar furiously, "Why?? Why are doing this?? Answer me damn it, Rishabh!!!" He took off her palms and caressed her, "Relax baby!! Calm down!! See, I am sorry!! But... before any surprise, excitement is mandatory no!! I was planning a huge surprise for you, Madhu!!" She looked at him perplexed, "What surprise?" "First you calm down and sit here!!" He made her sit and turned back when she caught his hand, "Even I have a huge surprise for you, RK!" "Really? What is it?" He knelt down in front of her. She lovingly caressed his face and pecked on his lips happily, "You are going to be a father, RK!! I am expecting!!" RK looked at her stunned. "Yes baby! I am pregnant. We two are soon going to be three..." She chuckled happily and hugged him. "I... am going to be a... father!??? Oh Madhu!! Thank you so much!!!" He hugged back tightly in excitement. "I know you'll be really happy, RK!!" "Happy? I am super happy!!" "But RK... we have to name our relationship before that!!" "What do you mean madhu?" I mean... We have to get married as soon as possible!!" She answered seriously. "We need a name for our relation, Rishabh!!" "Oh! That's it... What's a big deal, darling?? Let's give it a name here itself!!" He got up with a smirk. "You mean... we are getting married today only!!?? We'll be a married couple, RK!!" She jumped. "NO Sweetheart... Marriage is little distant right now... I have thought something else!" He walked towards his study table and rested his hand on it. "What is it, RK?" After a brief pause, "IT'S OVER!!!" The smile vanished slowly from her face and she looked at him perplexed. "What... What over, RK?" He turned back and smirked wildly at her and exclaimed, "Our Relation... It's OVER... Madhu... bala...!!!" That perplexed look turned into extreme bafflement... A mixture of emotions travelled inside her... "Relation... Ov... over!!???? What... What are you talking... Rishabh?? I... I don't like such... such pranks!!! Mind you!!" RK chuckled evilly in reply. His mischievous laugh was gripping her heart every second. RK mockingly laughed at her and picked up a knife and apple and started eating eat, carelessly. Madhu ran towards him and held his collar, "What did you mean RK? Why?? Why are you laughing like this?? I am asking you something damn it... SPEAK UP RISHBAH KUNDRA!!!" She shouted. His laugh turned serious and then furious... He jerked her hands off and pushed back, "You heard it right Madhubala... I am calling it off today!! I won't marry you!!" "But why??" She whispered shockingly. "Because... I don't know you!! Simple!!" "Don't know me?? What's this bull shit!!!?? We are together for six months now. We shared every moment of our lives, I shared every secret of my life with you. We shared everything with each other... Even that bloody BED and you... you are saying... You don't know me??" She held his face lovingly and cried, "Why are you doing all this RK?? I... I am Madhubala... Your Madhu, Rishabh!! Your love!! We love each other madly no, RK!! Then why??" He grinned evilly at her, wiped her tears and jerked her hands again, "Madhu... Who Madhubala?? I am so confused! Are you really Madhubala... or..." "Or?? Or what??" She asked confused. "Or... MAYA MAJOOMDAR...!!" A sudden rage filled his eyes and voice. Hearing those words, Madhu looked at him dumbfounded. Her tongue caught in her throat. "Ma... Ma...ya...!!??" He walked towards her, "What happened darling?? Got a shock?? Remember!? I told you to give a huge surprise... See... Finally, you got it!!!" He clutched her mouth in between his fingers, hurting her and gritted, "Why are you so confused, sweetheart?? I know, the moment you heard the name, you recalled everything... Right?" And he pushed her back ruthlessly. She fell on the nearby couch and those welled up, shocked tears shed down finally. "What... What are you talking, RK? I... I am not... Maya Majoomdar! I am Madhubala Malik... Your Madhu!!" "Oh shut your bloody crap, Madhubala!! Stop fooling me now!! What you think, I don't know anything??" He put his one leg on the couch's arm and bend down, very close to her face and whispered furiously, "I know everything, Madhubala!! Everything... that relates with you... Your dark horrible past!!" "RK..." "He pulled her up through her shoulders while she winced in pain aloud, "Remember Madhubala... Ritesh Kundra... Isn't it recalls you of someone...?" Madhu stared at him confused, trying to recall of him. "Didn't remember?? No problem Sweety!! Come!!" He pulled her along with him furiously. "Look... Look around this apartment... Look at each and everything... VERY CAREFULLY... Madhu... bala...!!" Madhu quickly wiped off her wet face in terror and looked around the room. I have seen it in the past! Is this... Wait... Yes! It is Ritesh's house!! Ritesh Kundra's house!!! Finally, her memories freshen!! She turned back to RK, horrified. "Who... Who are you??? Ri... Ritesh...???" asked her. Hearing it, RK left out in a loud laughter. "Great Madhubala!! Finally... Finally you are on the track!! Well, Well... I am not like you dear! I was always satisfied with my single name... Rishabh Kundra!" "Then how do you know Ritesh...? How do you know about Maya?" she shouted abruptly. "Hmmm... So finally you accept it... that you are Maya Majoomdar!?" "YES!!!" she exclaimed aloud. "YES! Madhubala and Maya are the same girl!! But I am... Madhubala in real!! Maya was my fake name! NOW WHAT RISHABH KUNDRA??? WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO WITH THAT??" Her words revived everything inside RK and his eyes turned furiously red. He pinned her to the wall and barked, "What I have to do with that hunnn?? I have everything to do with it, Madhubala Malik!! That man... Ritesh Kundra... was my soul brother... my... my best friend... he was everything to me... You got damn it!!" The old hurtful memories hit his heart and mind again... Madhu was hell shocked to her wits. "What?" "Yes!! He was my best friend..." Rk sat on the couch, emotionally bound with his memories and welled up eyes. "We were best of buddies since school. Our friendship started because of our same surnames. But after college, I went to US for my studies and he joined his ancestor's business and soon got fame in the field. We were always in touch but lately we lost it... One day he called me, he's in love... in love with a girl... MAYA MAJOOMDAR!!" He gritted and glared at Madhu. "You meant everything to him, Madhubala!! He was completely mad for you!! After that... we never talked! It was his last call!! And after a year... I again got a call from the same number... his number... but it wasn't him, damn it!! It was his neighbour to inform me... HE IS DEAD!!! HE COMMITTED SUICIDE!!!" shouted RK in grief. He stood up in jerk and again pinned her to wall, "And the reason for his death is YOU... MADHUBALA MALIK!!! YOU ARE HIS MURDERER!!" "I didn't do anything, RK??" "YOU... You didn't do anything?? You were the sole reason for his demise, you bloody b***h!!! He gave you everything... What was there left for him to give you?? He loved you madly and you... you played with him... so smartly... so easily!! Enjoyed the utmost pleasure any girl could wish... And when he lost it, you ditched him so effortlessly, Madhubala!! You pushed him in the hell... to never return back!!! The moment your materialistic pleasures finished, you shooed him off like a street dog!! You closed all the doors for him except one... TO KILL HIMSELF!!!" Horrified tears fell down from Madhu's eyes and she slid down through the wall on the floor. After a brief pause, he continued, "Won't you ask me, how did I get to know all this??" She looked up at him questionably. RK took out three diaries and a bunch of letters and photographs from a drawer and threw them on her face. "He left enough for me to know... His suicide letter was enough for me to know!! If I had wished, I would have sent you behind bars long back, Madhubala but No... I wanted you to experience the same pain... The infliction you imposed on my friend through your love game and physical beaut... I played the same with you!! The way you used him... I used you... to scathe you completely!!! Now tell me, Madhubala Malik aka Maya Majoomdar... How is it feeling?? Great?? Is it hurting??" Madhu gazed at him blankly while her pain was shedding out flawlessly. He wiped off his wet face in anguish and settled his appearance, "Now... It's time say... Bye... Madhubala... forever!!!" And he turned to the door. "Rishabh!" He stopped midway. "Did you never... ever felt for me in these six months?? Not even for a moment...!?" Her eyes were equally pleading for a yes. "I... I know, I did all wrong in my past! I was just a shipper of money... only money!! I admit... I admit I am the reason for Ritesh's death." RK looked at her blankly. "As much as this is true, it is also true that I... I LOVED YOU RISHABH!!! And I still do... I do love you a lot... more than myself... more than anything!! Didn't you even felt that love for me for an instance, Rishabh? Didn't you... ever?" Her words were enough to pinch his ailing soul. He closed his eyes in a sigh and a silent tear fell down. "Answer me RIshabh! Didn't you love me ever??" "YES!" shouted RK. "Yes, I did!! I did love you! And I... I feel ashamed of myself that how I could love a girl like you!! I tried but couldn't stop myself from falling for you... I LOVED YOU DAMN IT!!! And I still do... I... I LOVE YOU Madhubala!!! That night was as pure as my love for you but in the dawn, I realized my vengeance is much more powerful than my love for you...!" "Can't that love heal up that vengeance, Rishabh?" She ran towards him in deep hope. "I... I promise RK, I will change myself completely! What... Whatever you say, I'll do it... without any complaint!! My love for you is not a game RK!! It is as pure as yours!! RK... We both love each other a lot... Please RK!! Don't let your mind win RK!! Please... at least... for the life inside me... souvenir of our love!! Please RK!!" RK gazed at her pleading teary eyes with deep pain and anguish. He raised his hand and caressed her wet cheek with all his love. Madhu happily held his palm and kissed it. "Madhu!!" She looked up. "You know... What goes around, comes back around!! Whatever you did, now it's the time to payback!!" She stood stunned and his palm fell from her grip. "But it is also true... that I will also pay back along with you... throughout my life... for loving you!!" "Rishabh... Please!!!" And he turned back and left without looking back again, but with an unbearable pain in his heart. The moment his figure diminished, she fell down lifelessly with his eyes... stuck at the opened door...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 2- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/113751173 

I know what you all must be feeling right now... πŸ€£ All the Shoes, rotten eggs, tomatoes are heartily welcome people!! πŸ€£ But still...

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS... πŸ˜†

Edited by kg15 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
It was very nice
the twist was awesome 
is there any chance that this could get a happy ending πŸ˜‰
Edited by AzraZaidi - 9 years ago
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb   πŸ˜Š
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u r most welcome killer!! i'm glad to see my name there!!😳
ur story really deserves 1st runner up title!!⭐️ 

now coming to the story which i already reviewed but still i want to re review it bcos i re read it!!πŸ˜† i guess while reading 1st time i dint pay proper attention to the story!! in fact u said everything in one line in ur title "when love met with RETRIBUTION" i should have known it after reading ur title but like a dumbo i blissfully ignored it but not this time!!

high light of the story - Rk showing his back to madhu & succeeding in his revenge plan!!πŸ‘ 

great twist out of the story : both maya & madhu are same😲 & that too heroine cheating for money & turning anti heroine which i liked the most!!πŸ˜‰

damekadar intro - Rk appearing in auction event & stealing the bid & beauty!!πŸ˜‰

great doubt & confusion : can anyone get to know that they pregnant within 3 days after making the deed??😲 answer me? the nation wants to know??πŸ˜† i really have no idea abt it!

after re reading the story i got confused to come to a conclusion abt who is the ultimate sufferer - whether it's MR.kundra who lost his life? or Rk who last his love & baby for revenge? or madhu, for making one unforgivable mistake for which she is gonna suffer her entire life? or the unborn baby - which has no lena dena with this revenge drama but has to suffer life long?😭 

i hate 3 persons: 
1. Mr.kundra for killing himself like a coward for a bitch he loved!!😑
2. Rk for making love to madhu, if he is here for revenge then he should focus on that but y romance in btn & making his flesh of flesh suffer but yeah it is purposefully done so only he can ditch her but still his love was pure & not just lust!! okay so hatred on rk cancel!!πŸ˜†
3. madhu for cheating Mr.coward, for being money shipper.. her mistake is unforgivable ever!! so i hate her!! let her suffer!!😑

i love only the unborn baby!! my heart is going for that baby! what will happen to d baby's future? will she terminate the pregnancy or she really changed & deeply in love with rk & give birth to the baby? if she does then her sin will get reduced & later even rk can reunite for their baby's sake in part 2!!

uff.. i hope i thoroughly analysed the story!! its really a different piece of writing & dear u boldly showed the lead 'negative' there! there! the word again ur fav. "negative'πŸ˜† 
now a days i'm also loving negativity in stories but only if its justifiable like how u justified in ur story!!

one last word to this awesome story : BRAVO⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
DI U MADE ME EMOTIONAL...THANKS 4 PM
simply.meghana thumbnail
Wow kavya di
Amazing

MAKE A SEQUEL OR ELSE...I'll join the trending with Nina πŸ˜†
Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's beautiful and heartbreaking yaar. Told you so in the thread for the results declarations.πŸ˜‰
Well I see others also love it and like the others, I too want a sequel.πŸ˜† And I see they are even ready to trend for it. So I guess you have no other option di.πŸ˜†
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for Winning 1st Runner up title πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Superb OS πŸ‘πŸΌ
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
tfs with us this Wonderful OS πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail