Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by VerboseG

Here is the link to the new FC:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4172645#p113650586

It is also on the 1st page 😊

Let's move on...
Originally posted by Nataly

Duska, I will do everything for my friends but only one thing can't: I can't lie to myself...

Nataly my dear friend 🤗🤗 Do u know i always loved  my all friends from my heart , i never want to hurt anyone but  i can n't speak Untrue , i can not lie to myself to others also  thats  my nature ,  for my this nature  some peoples not like me but i  am not fear to  express  my  honest views to anyone
Originally posted by Nataly

Love you my honest girlie...🤗

Love u tooo 🤗🤗❤️❤️
Originally posted by Blukitten

u dont want to bash fine dont do it...no need to stop others...
I dont like KD either but I dont hate him so dont bash him...btw I have said before ppl r free to bash anyone they like ...even KD...except SY anyone can be bashed here

there's nothing wrong in falling in love with 40-50-60 yr old female if she is single and intrested...
but falling in love with a married old housewife is stupidity Even I have travelled US,Asia Australia...I dont even live in india...even in west extra marital affairs r considered wrong and its not encouraged

Neha , I did not ever stop anyone to  bashing to colors , bv , dvia , even I like  thats  u guys still do this i completely understand Your feeling on thats ! now Coming to My self    I have lots of Against this Actor to said  as well  but  i do n't want bashing any  because i have no reason  i have lots of manner , Even I really do n't knew  about him who is  this guys KD ? so why would i want to bashing him , i has been starting to watch HHN only Pratyusha , i saw this actor first time in this show .

now coming to this

i agree with  u thats extra marital affairs r considered wrong and its not encouraged, but  the  upcoming track of bv  is just one side crazyness ,
Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 9 years ago
Originally posted by VerboseG

Thank you for admitting this, I am removing you from the SagUn AT.

I had asked long ago who all want to be a part of that... Anyway

What admitting   this ? Whenever i said  you i like this guys , I never said its , by the way  i do  want to  join SagUn AT only for Pratyusha , because in the HHN Forums  there is  no particular  AT for pratyusha so i join there  for her because she is my fav actress ⭐️, i thought  i can join this AT  as pratyusha fan like   Sidyusha FC in here some of Others Who  are not Sidyusha fan s but they are join in Sidyusha FC as Pratyusha fan  , so i join in there if u not want to add me n remove my name so what  can i do , u are the makers of the Sagun AT u can do whatever u want to do
Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 9 years ago