Reminiscences and Reflections of Resemblance, read the next post too!

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
DISCLAIMER! This is just a fun n observation based post(metaphoric), not intended to hurt or judge anyone.Please refrain from negativity in ur comments. 

Howdy every one! πŸ˜Š

Resemblances are the shadows of differences. Different people see different similarities and similar differences.-Vladimir Nabokov

Today(which actually, is a week ago)  I feel like stupid doing things back n forth, I should have to write this to get it out of my pestering mind. This piece of work is actually meant to be saved in my personal documents . After lucky ' s analysis of a old tv show, i thought i can post this here n share with you guys , so just modified it Lil bit!πŸ˜‰

We have a huge range of differences among our forum waasis that we do like other couples other than Ishra.

As for me , I love SurYa(suraj+sandhya), ArShi(arnav+khushi).I hope many of us are in ArShi 's boat, but only few are with me for SurYa rays! 

( I used to like mjht n dmg couples too,but it was the purest of naivety that I used to like them at a very young age,  I prefer watching them again n again if I am bored, I find no words to tell or point out that this exact thing is what I liked in them. So,  no , I m not writing about them! )

I suddenly disappeared in forum past few days. becoz of puja n other works, but I watched my previous playlists on YT , suddenly I realised my love for yhm n ishra is linked to my other favorites, esp the top favourites, ArShi n SurYa.

So what sid? Is it your question?

This is about the comparison between my favourite couples! 

Benaam se Naam tak...
Let's start from the title,

While ArShi were puzzled "iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?",πŸ€ͺ

Ishra went ahead in showing "yeh hai mohabbatein!", not bothered about the name to their relationship...(well, ofcourse sirf Ruhi Keliye exists,but there is no 'confusion' for our dakkans😑)

A Place to please! 

Delhi, how to forget about the place where both the shows have their backdrop? 

IPKKND has a subtler theme of Delhi in it, while YHM has had a single spa, mall(at which shaggy, I meant shagun n ishi keep bumping, even tandons have to come to same mall as ishraru in the start), restaurant (which becomes coffee shop,jiju n ishu meeting place,  Chinese restaurant, katti se batti karwaane restaurant,place where ritesh n priyanka keep throwing parties for Ishra) based on delhi, Yup! If Arvind kejriwal had gathered the support of both khanas n bhallas, he would have been the CM of Delhi still that too with out Congress's support! πŸ€£

Naam hi tho hai,Par hai kaam ka. ...

The couple name, 
ArShi , I didn't expect that it will be able to affect me, until it went haywire n some what reversed n became IshRa ,

Yup! Didn't u observe it before? It might be the word numerology or shear coincidence that IshRa sum how bought out more magic than one of the most beautiful love stories of tv, ArShi...

Further,I  just went into jagga jaasoos mode, delving deeper into the meaning of their names. I discovered they are bound together by audacity of fate! Didn't get it? I'll explain

ArShi=arnav+khushi=deepest +joy
IshRa=ishitha+raman=higest+pleasure

This could be one of reason that we are all attached to them as We all want the same things in life right ? How could any body deny either of them?

The time when we feel both of them, i .e.,deepest Joy and highest pleasure , I'm sure we have Absolute Contented feeling in life.⭐️

Ye gaadhaayein hain!

Well, about the story, 
First the hate, later 'majboori' shaadi ,and then the love like no other! 

Every time Ishita names herself Ishita Raman bhalla, I don't know but I kinda remember KKG Singh Raizada! N yeh,raavan kumar reminds me of lard governer πŸ˜†

Well ASR n RKB are different in many ways, but they have their "mightiness" n "ata magi satak li" attitude in common. they have their own experiences of what disloyalty could do to a family which made them the way they are, with tints of grey to their character. 

KKGSR saved arnav from the fake deal guys the same way as Ishita saved Raman from the fake land deal. (ASR+RKB Were in silent mode,n their respective patnis came in as their lipreaders n ofcourse became their rescuers )πŸ˜†

Ye gaadhaayein hai, gadhe ko bhagaane ki!

the other similarity is that one of the female lead's BIL s trying out their own shades with the lead ladies, while the rest of the BIL s become a part of mission - exposure team under the bhabhi 's supervision! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wouldn't be surprised if Ishita brings pervy back to bhalla house for the sake of anjali di, errr. ...i mean simmering simmi ,only to expose him nanga haath with raman n romi supporting her! 
(I composed this post a week or so ago during vara lakshmi puja track, but after seeing the recent articles n episodes, I was like. ...

Remember this guy ? Well, the reaction of mine was same,  WHAT THE?!😲

Bacchon ko Bacche jaise dil(jagadne) wale maa baap mil gaye! 

Both the stories had adaption of kid theme. YHM has it as a major part of it, while ipkknd has given a short track of it. 

La la la...lubs lubs lubs...doobs. ...

The moment we are going to think that the lead couple are going to step up to the next level of their relationship, they are rebound to square one. hailaaah! 

The comic charecters on quo, I get mami-buaji nokjhok in thoughts  when I see toshi-madhu cat n dog fights. πŸ€£

Bhai ki saali bani meri gharwaali. ...

Any more similarities? I think there's one more thing, cousins marrying cousins. .. i mean to refer mi-mi n AkAl pairs .

Confession time! 

Finally, I still have the memory of "I love you , DAMN It!"fresh in my mind. 

Jus got this weird idea , that if RKB has to propose ishu , what would he say?

"Bewakoof aurat ,main tum se pyaar kartha Hu!sab tere amma ki galthi hain...
 ab haso mat pagal Madrasan, tere saath reh- reh ke muje bhi lecture deni ki aadat pad gayi, poori baath suno varna tere hoton ko silaa doonga main, kaise ,Wo muje pucho math" πŸ˜³

All the above things are bugging me since a while , so I gotta put it in here before I go mad.

Wooo. ... wait, there's more cooking...

Here they go...cooking for their sweet hearts β­οΈ

Finally, the sweet dessert,

At the end I got to mention SurYa too , otherwise aiditi n fiza would come hunting for me.πŸ˜†
SurYa for me, are a special couple who are highly ideal for reality. ...They have inspired me in many ways n played an important role in my life .They gave me that bright way as their name suggests! 
They are also specific to the way they feel for each other Diya aur Baati hum even wen love was out of the equation of relationship in the start.
They are quite opposite of aforementioned couples , so they are no way comparable to them.

But one thing that IshRa n SurYa share is that the impeccable mutual respect  n support for each other. N how can you forget the cooking competition? 

By the end , everything above said is completely my opinion, I didn't mean to bash/criticise anyone by my post. ... i just gave out what I observed. Every one has their own opinion, but just know that according to zeuss, "There will be people like you, but not like you" 

I don't mean that any of the show is less or more, as they have their unique blend n flavour of creativity to platter the audience to their hearts fill!πŸ˜ƒ

The shovel is bigger than the spoon, but it can never ever do the work the spoon does. They both look similar; they both have different sizes but one more thing not to forget is that "they are important in their own roles"! Each is unique! " 
Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes

What made ISHRA special to you even if you find them unique and fabulously fresh (contrary to my thoughts)?
 what made you feel for them?

'Probably the greater the difference, the greater the similarity, and the greater the similarity, the greater the difference,' at that moment he did not yet know how right he was." 
Jos Saramago, All the Names

I also noe there are some other shows going/went some what similar to yhm, like BI n KB,as far as what I know through my ariel veiw,  the actual followers of the shows could tell the differences basically. ...

Do share your thoughts!😊

"Our Similarities bring us to a common ground; Our Differences allow us to be fascinated by each other" Tom Robbins 

P.S: I have to keep so many quotes, that highlights of differences n similarities , with only one aim, i just wanted to connect ishra to my earlier special couples! Please don't make this a bashing thread. ... Instead make it a beautiful place giving your piece of mind! Just write out what made ISHRA special for you.⭐️

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.cds thumbnail
sorry for any typos, darn the auto complete πŸ˜†!
Yep,since yesterday, i'm having obsessive giggling disorderπŸ˜† n hence these manyπŸ˜† emo's πŸ˜† 
dakkans under shower has that kind of influence on us r8t?πŸ˜‰

Pic credits to the respective owners! 

These are jus similarities above, but in keen eye, YHM has reality etched every where despite a little out of logic, which actually is a rule in real life! 
But ArShi were too fictional n SurYa were too ideal to be real,though such star crossed love stories do exist because, well, as I have mentioned before that Lil Link of no logic is a rule of life! 

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 9 years ago
The.cds thumbnail
Finally done! give ur comments!
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
What a lovely post! And the co-incidences you pointed out are plain eerie!

Don't watch DABH, but from what I've seen of it, Suraj and Sandhya are indeed the ideal couple.

As for IshRa and ArShi- all I have to say is that they have such scintillating chemistry, such passion, that they just blaze your TV screens and leave you dazed. 

I thought of Anjali/Khushi too when Ishita brought back Simmi's Param. But didn't think of the rest of the connections, even the obvious Delhi one!

And LOL on your comment about Kejriwal. It's still not too late, Arvind jee, rope in Raman and Ishita's family, and you will win from all the constituencies in Delhi! Because these people are freakin' spread out EVERYWHERE! 

Nichuss thumbnail
Yup! Didn't u observe it before? It might be the word numerology or shear coincidence that IshRa sum how bought out more magic than one of the most beautiful love stories of tv, ArShi...

@red bold  OMGGG never realised that
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
P.S. Love the alliteration! :D
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res. Hey I'll comment in a while. wait. Looks wonderful.
Nichuss thumbnail
Ye gaadhaayein hain!

Well, about the story, 
First the hate, later 'majboori' shaadi ,and then the love like no other! 

Every time Ishita names herself Ishita Raman bhalla, I don't know but I kinda remember KKG Singh Raizada! N yeh,raavan kumar reminds me of lard governer πŸ˜†

Well ASR n RKB are different in many ways, but they have their "mightiness" n "ata magi satak li" attitude in common. they have their own experiences of what disloyalty could do to a family which made them the way they are, with tints of grey to their character. 

KKGSR saved arnav from the fake deal guys the same way as Ishita saved Raman from the fake land deal. (ASR+RKB Were in silent mode,n their respective patnis came in as their lipreaders n ofcourse became their rescuers )πŸ˜†

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i cant agree here...

arshi started hate...agreed... but bfr majboori shaadi...

arshi felt eachother... but the timing of telling eachother wasnt in thr favour...

coming to ishra...

first of all marriage wasnt majboori...

i mean not forced one...

they both with full conscience did the marriage...

but in other case...

hero forced heroine to marry... she didnt had any option to get back

here if ishu want she could have step back
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes there are some similarities..
I was n am a die hard fan of IPKKND n of ArShi.. in fact before YHM ,it was the only show in my mind..as the best show.. BUT nw.. i wud say tht tht YHM has captured my heart with itz beauty with amazing story which is very much close to reality.. whereas IPK was NOT AT ALL realistic i'd say.. NO BASHING .. i m talking abt the content being realistic or not..otherwise i LOVE its concept !

Yes there are these "similarities" BUT again NOTHING can beat wht IshRa/DivAn have given to us β€οΈ

Nice post Sid 😊

Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post...
Arshi is my favorite couple and now I fell in love with Ishra...

ASR and RKB
KHushikumari Gupta Singh raizada and ishita ramankumar bhalla
Aww  love them...

Thanks for refreshing my memory..." I love u dammit" and "him bhi  I love u  dammit". ...

So many tracks resembles but slightly different ...