Shaurya's friend will go against him?

Poll

Will Shaurya's friends go against him in the end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Do you think his friends will leave him in the end?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kritika-eht thumbnail
Maybe all
But they only showed more of Karan and Rishi
We are not sure of Tarun's nature much
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's Rishi will go again shaurya!
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think all of Shaurya's friends will turn against him in the end. They will still be incarcerated (hopefully), but will expose Shaurya's bad deeds to the inspectors. Shaurya's friends will inform the inspector about Shaurya's intentions and motives. I assume they will turn against Shaurya. Perhaps, Durga does something to make all of Shaurya's friends turn against him. 
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
shaurya's friends will never confess their deeds becz they know that if they do that than he can easily get out of jail but than they will never be able to come out of the jail but DURGA FOR SURE WILL CREATE MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND SEPRATE ALL THE FRIENDSEdited by fireroad99 - 9 years ago
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fireroad99

shaurya's friends will never confess their deeds becz they know that if they do that than he can easily get out of jail but than they will never be able to come out of the jail but DURGA FOR SURE WILL CREATE MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND SEPRATE ALL THE FRIENDS

Agreed-- the gang will be split apart by misunderstandings. They have already shown Rishi as the black sheep. He has been insulted by Shaurya too many times-- he is already instigating Karan against Shaurya by suggesting he marry Kangana even if he doesn't love her. I think Rishi is biding his time to get his own revenge. 

Shaurya will go against Karan once he finds out about his affair with his sister-- which will lead to a divide between them. Rishi will add fuel to that fire.