Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

||PrAja FF: Kuch Adhoori Si Poori Yaadein|| Chapter 6 updated

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello all the PrAja jans!!!!

Came up with another stupid story. To be honest, I would have posted it 2 months back, but I was confused about which one should I really start. I mean there had been 2 concepts in my mind. Finally came out of this dilemma and chose one to start. Actually there are some confusions regarding some points of this story which I'm unable to figure out, but I'm sure everything would be fine as I proceed with the story.

Okay, I know I'm confusing you all so let's leave these things. So before I start, my readers should know the following:

1) It does not follow history. It is purely a fiction.

2) You MAY find the characters(in the sense of their nature) of this story a little different from the show.

3) Sometimes I may be SUPER late in updating the next part. Sorry for that in advance.

4) You MAY, I mean MAY be only, you can find the story a little confusing at start but it would get clearer as I proceed.

5) And yes, please mention in your comments that would you have a problem imagining RoSal as PrAja is they are some where nearly 23 or 24 years?

So here's the prologue of the story:

"Aap aayengi na Ajabde? Aap..aap  aaayengi na?" He holds her hand and asks her in a voice filled with anxiety and fear of not meeting her again.

"Hum avashya aayenge, paristhitiyon ko samjhne ki koshis kijiye...hum nahin ruk sakte yahan...Sab thik ho jayega sab thik ho jayega...Hum...hum chalet hai...dhyaan rakhiyega apna..." She takes her hand out of her grip and vanishes there in the darkness leaving him as he tried to search her in the darkness surrounding him...

Blank...

"Chod dijiye humein, chod dijiye humein, humein jaane dijiye, jaane dijiye humein." She was running as fast as she could.

"Rani Sa ka aadesh hai, tu hum se nahin bach sakti ladki..." They ran behind her with open swords in their hand.

"Hum...humara peecha kyun...kyun kar rahein hai aap?" Her speed slowed down as she ran further. Her duppatta had stuck in the bushes and leaving that wretched piece of clot she ran for her life.

"Ruk jaa ladki..."

"Bachahiye humein...humein bachaiye...humein bachaiye Kunwar..." Dead end. She slipped.

"Aaahhh!!!!!"

"Aakriti ! Kya hua Aakriti aap thik toh hai na? Seema, jao Rani Sa ko bula lao..." Moti patted her on her back trying to calm her. At first hearing that scream she had thought that it was another of those few nightmares which she was having from the last 2 weeks. But looking at her face it was evident that it was not like the previous ones.

"Kya hua hua Leela...Sab thik toh hai? Akriti..." She sat beside a terrified Akriti. She was sweating vigorously. Indra Devi put her hand on Akriti's head and tried to pacify her...

"Aaj phir aap ne koi wahi bura sapna dekha kya?"

"Ajabde Kaun hai Maa?"

"Aap kiski baat kar rahi hai beta?"

"Kaun hai yeh Ajabde? Kyun aati hai ve baar baar humare sapno mein? Aur woh kauntha? Woh kaun tha?"

"Akriti beata, bohot raat ho gayi hai humein lagta hai ab aapko so jaana chahiye. So jaiye beta...Woh bass ek bura sapna tha aur kuch nahin." Indra Devi made her understand and helped her lie down once again on the bed. She patted her head softly and calmed her down. Soon Akriti was asleep. Indra Devi kissed her on her forehead and left the room.

"Sirf ek sapna, ek bura sapna..."

Finished. I hope you liked the prologue. Hit the like button and please drop your wonderful comments and yes I know I won't come her for 20 days are so but I will come back and if there are enough of you feed backs the first thing I would be doing would be updating its first part. Promise.

You can find more of my writing pieces on PrAja in my writing index!!!
Celana's Writing Index

*FOR ME ,FAISAL KHAN AND ROSHNI WALIA WOULD ALWAYS BE THE PRATAP AND AJABDE(AAKRITI IN THIS ONE) OF MY STORIES. HOWEVER, READERS ARE FREE TO IMAGINE THEIR RESPECTIVE FAVORITE ACTOR AND ACTRESS AS PRAJA*
Edited by AsYa_Celana - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dear readers,

I will try my best to update as soon as possible and give nice updates.😃
For PMs, buddy me or LIKE this post.

It's a request to the readers that please be kind enough to drop a small comment even it is negative one as it shall help me improve my writings, but please DO COMMENT. It's he love of the readers, their comments and LIKES which encourages a writer to write more and improve too.
Thank You.

With Love😳
Celana.

PM List

*KT*~Lakshya*

...Kamu...

..Madhura..

_Angel_love_

_aashi_

_Meena_

_Rini_

_Rini_

--Anu--

Akshatha19

anushruthi

Aru_A

Ashwini_S

Asyalover

Baishali_Ghosh

-ChitraRocking-

coderlady

crazygul

cutesrushti

DazzilerDizzy

daisydee425

deeptiya

harshil_radhi28

ImJia29

jiya007

jyotic74

kaku17

---Kaushi---

KhushLuvsGC-AK

Krupali

kuwarajab

Linsie

lipshaa

ll_megha_ll

meera851

Mehak02

melodica

Misnomer

mistofshadows

my_angel...

Nethravathi

nidhi7

-phenomenal-

PrajaRox

Red-Devil

Rhea_13

rosal_awesome

RoshiniluvPrAja

sara1990

Sejal.

Soumya---

Suranya_Titli

SwarSrushti

sweetmogini

sweta2005

taahir004

TasriS

tiakhan98

twilightlover29

Veritas

-villain-

whiteprincess

worldequalsyou

zainabgulkhan

So this is the list of members who will be getting PM now onwards. If your name is not here than mention in your comments that you want to get PMs. ONLY THOSE ENTERED IN THIS LIST WILL GET THE PMs.

INDEX

Prologue: Page 1
Link-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/112447295

Chapter 1: Page 5
Link- 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/112624277

Chapter 2: Page 10
Link-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/113031560

Chapter 3: Page 14
Link- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/114999174

Chapter 4: Page 17
Link-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/115337358

Chapter 5: Page 20
Link-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/119216709

Edited by AsYa_Celana - 8 years ago
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Celu ..interesting. ..aur itni saari conditions nahi chalegi aab shuru kiya toh khatam karna...beech mein nahi chodna...now waiting for the first chapter. ..😊
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Switch 🤗
New FF I treating. This a confusing last part.

Motion rama akriti ajab coming in her dreams. Koi pichle janam waali kahani h kya?

Continue Jr ladki warns I will not leave you 😡
harshil_radhi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting story
looking forward to read it 
plz update soon
and do pm me 
LOVE❤️
RADHI😊
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 badhiya, i like these kind of stories with some intrigue in them
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
celu...
hinestly..which such amazing stories around, i feel that i shud stop writing...
it was...chilling really...really different...
i sat with bated breaths thinking what is happening...
update whenever u feel like...im not pressing u to do.it soon...
this was...
nerdndproud thumbnail
amazing starting...looking forward to read the next part
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its...its d first time I went thru some ss...honestly...
And...and...
It was...beautiful...just so sweet a start... I will not press u to continue soon...cuz i hv no idea i myself will go thru it again or not...
But...truly... It was a treat...
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

interesting as well intriguing 😊...very well written...the prologue gives a vibe of rebirth wala thing...I love it...plz update soon😃