Watson not sure to continue Potter Movies

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Exclusive: Harry Potter and the Wavering Costar

Oct. 2, 2006 issue - "Harry Potter" might lose one of its stars. The fifth film in the series, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," is currently filming at Leavesden Studios north of London. Negotiations to lock in Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) for the final two films are in the preliminary stages, and while the boys are likely to commit, Watson, 16, is unsure. "I don't know yet," she told NEWSWEEK near the set of 12 Grimmauld Place, secret headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix. "Every film is such a huge production, and it's a long time." Saying yes would mean she'd be playing the studious Hermione until she's 20. Watson scored near-perfect grades on her national exams. College must be on her mind, not to mention a career, and she's not sure acting is in the cards. "Daniel and Rupert seem so sure," she says, and looks sincerely plagued that she isn't. "I love to perform, but there are so many things I love doing." Pause. "Maybe that sounds ungrateful. I've been given such an amazing opportunity, but I'll just have to go with the flow."So will Warner Bros. The studio has generated $3.5 billion worldwide with this trio. Recasting Watson, or any of them, would be risky. "It would be a hard thing to change and it would be disrupting," says producer David Heyman, who secured the rights to the "Potter" books from author J. K. Rowling years ago, and has been the franchise's shepherd. "So yes, I would love them all to see it through to the end. I adore themโ€”I feel like an uncle or godfatherโ€”but ultimately they have to do what's right for them. This is their lives." He notes that Watson went through this same questioning process before signing on for the third and fourth films. "So I'm cautiously optimistic that it will work itself out," he says.

Oh man i wish she does all the movies...i like her...

source..mugglenet..and...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/1496626 7/site/newsweek/

tell me wat ya think...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~~~Mahak~~~

thanx Mahak
yup!v all wish that Dan-Emma-Rupert do all the movies ๐Ÿ˜Š
oh i hope they do not quit!!!!!!!!!!!!can't imagine HP without them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
me too want all three of them btw thanx for informing ๐Ÿ˜Š
oh man I want emma to continue!!

Can't see another Hermione now!!!

Same goes with dan n rupert but they're already committed!

Well, sometime back even daniel radcliffe was unsure of continuing but in the end he continued, so I'm sure emma will too!
agree wid harshu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thnx a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ