Weird and insensitive reaction from Jodha-DT NT Pg8 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
I would blame the CVs for projecting such a scene

at this crucial juncture I think this was not needed

further today jalal was too cruel- why throw off adham from fort top?

why bashan to citizens

CVs are going gross with reactions here
Originally posted by AbHer_neha

Why everyone is questioning abt her background that she too is a warrior. She didn't react at AK's death but at the cruelty with which Jalal killed him. Just think how a pregnant lady would have felt seeing such sight. CVs ko sirf movie ki Ashwarya ko copy karna tha so they made Jodha do this. 

Yaa JO saw the brutal death before her eyes, she is hell scared & shocked to see this Jalaal first time in her life and now he came to her with full blood stained clothes and I will wait for tomorrow episode ...

But one thing if JO say something or keep quiet, if she react or not we get to see posts on JO πŸ˜† She is so popular πŸ˜‰ her one reaction in precap is the topic of today πŸ˜†
Originally posted by abhi786

Yaa JO saw the brutal death before her eyes, she is hell scared & shocked to see this Jalaal first time in her life and now he came to her with full blood stained clothes and I will wait for tomorrow episode ...

But one thing if JO say something or keep quiet, if she react or not we get to see posts on JO πŸ˜† She is so popular πŸ˜‰ her one reaction in precap is the topic of today πŸ˜†

arrey yaar its about jo

its about CVs

first I think jalal was too violent today soaked in blood like some war

then jo getting scared when we all expect her to console a battered Akbar

Akbar is already guilty of punishing maham, and adham and then atagha death

hope he does not think he did a grave crime by punishing adham so brutally

after all he told adham you are my brother

Edited by myviewprem - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Donjas

I would request you not be so harsh on Jodha. The Jalal we saw today was magnificently savage, a roaring lion but it was still a shocking experience to watch for those who loved him. That kind of ruthlessness disturbs the sensitivities of some people. 

Remember, in the movie Aishwarya had a similarly shocked expression on her face. She too shrank away from the spectacle.

Give our Jodha time. She will get over the shock and support her husband.
.       .            Very positive idea about  not so good precap..  I hope that you are right  .  But why was she ready to run to stop akbar ? Is she not aware of his inner pain n loss?  . 
Originally posted by abhi786

I understand

but I read jodha went to war field with Akbar here

will she not have seen him or her father/brothers coming drenched in blood from war field?

then what she did? she ran off from them scared and upset

In book I read it states Mughals never took wives to war field with them. They left them in palaces near by in safety

Even shah jahan who took mumtaz mostly left her in palace and went to warfield and returned back home

Once mumtaz was shocked at the starving opponent citizens and was upset so shah jahan told her to go back

so now am confused what is truth?

anyways I have read books of battle field psychology and it states warriors may be ruthless on field but they feel that guilt later hence many do substance abuse, drugs, drinks, depression, violence towards family members and others, many get nightmares in sleep and do not sleep well all life.  Many will become like emotionaless killing machines if repeatedly going to war etc. This is true of 21st century and 16th century too. So I am sure whether a brave warriors like Akbar, Jehangir, Shah Jahan or anyone they all had side effects of killing memories

Each has own side effects

Akbar never got sleep for more than 3 hours at night- this was because of his hostage status at small age and even wars

Jehangir had wine and opium addiction- he started drinking when he was lost once in war field. he also had another side effect he could order something he never wanted to happen, many times he ordered cruel punishments and later in normal state was shocked at this own orders and could not remember them

shah jahan - was a bit more cold as by then it becomes a family affair, but still he also was known to be cruel

Edited by myviewprem - 9 years ago
arrey all of jodhas compassion mercy sympathy 
is for all in the world except jalal
when she could support khyber
i was not surprised that she reacted this way
may be if it was the other way round
i mean if adham had injured jalal
then also it would have been the same for her 
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

she will be there for him. where else can she go..Just like Jalal is there for JO, Jodha will be there for Jalal too. With this precap we should not jump to conclusions..
I agree I jumped to the conclusion very early😊...u know this instant reaction of mine was bcoz I was expecting the opposite of what they showed in precap today...I had expected her to hug him as he is totally broken...I have no problem if she says in a polite manner that the way of killing AK is wrong  but running away from him will break his heart into more peicesπŸ₯Ί
I am a supporter of Jo but even in the epi I didn't liked how she was trying to stop jalal from killing Ak...AK deserved death only
 I don't hate her just got disappointed with her today
Edited by ridhiAkdhafan - 9 years ago
arent we judging too much? just by seeing precap?
did Jodha ever see Jalal's "jaanwar" avatar? no, she didnt!
she got scared at the brutal sight of him...everyone got scared.

remember once Jalal told her she will not recognize him if she sees him in maidan-e-jung as a warrior...?

exactly it happened.

let the episode play out first.
Very well written prem ... jodha's soft corners for all the paapi's of agra .. like bakshi , shariffu , AK , maham , khybar ... etc etc ...& all the kroorta , kathorta is filled in her husband , her shehenshah ... 
isnt she the one who boosted jalal to fight war against nigar ??? didnt she herself kill the soldiers in the mirchi war ??? didnt she see the blood & shed the blood of enemies ???

now why this weird acting seeing jalal in this way ??? hez done justice to his father figure ... hez done justice to his loyal general ... I dont think jalal did any mistake in throwing AK from top of his fort ...

where in some peeps are blaming jalal for killing Ak so brutally ... well i would say ... AK deserved all such brutality ... he didnt deserve to be pardoned ... !!! 

why the hell she made a statement kroor when jalal & adham where fighting, she knew adham killed atgah ... & jodha in this matter should keep mum & support her husband  ... hez broken ... hez been attacked ... instead this lady is running away & i am sure she will give him a nice big bhashan as well ... i am sorry I will say jodha is unfit to be queen of  Akbar's  heart ...!!

Anyways ... i poured my anger & i dont wish to get into any kind of argument with  jodha fans ...  its purely my POV & i am free to express it here !! 

Originally posted by myviewprem

I do not care what happened
if any human are upset and want someone to pacify us and they react like way jodha did no matter what circumstance the relationship will not remain same again

its simple psychology

it is again copied scene from a film of sunny deol - Ghatak last scene

sunny deol kills villan most brutally and all shocked and scared of him

same scene changed a bit

when hamida the most mild human in family do not react like this

why jodha a warrior Rajput princess  

It was ok if hamida behave like this may be because she is soft never gone to war field always protected by humayn, bairam khan, Akbar but not jodha

I remember in starting episodes one of jalal friend was dragged and hiot as brutally with iron rods etc and he was an handicap for being a spy not even killing anyone. jo had no issues then. So seeing adham death is similar.

she even killed so many being pregnant in war so its not even justified to say that being pregnant she does not want such a cruel father for her kids

jallads, judges, armymen etc have to be brutal to defend the nation and empire in line of duty  

she did not bat an eye when khyber killed some innocent people