Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
jodha can never see anyone in pain or suffer. she saw someone dying for sure
she is scared please dont say anything about my jodha . what jalal did today was wrong
he gave very painful death to his step brother .it was very painful death.
dushi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dint see jodha akbar movie. but i watched this adham-akbar scene and after akbar punished adham akbar go to jodha and asked her that he was right or something like that. then movie jodha too told him that whatevr he did wasn't right and etc... i dnt remenber. but movie jodha also dint accept his punishment first. but she realized him and finally she took his side... i dnt remember it very well. 😊 
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

Jodha got scared of this sight of Jalal..but she should understand the depth of the matter...iss waqt Jalal ko usski zaroorat hai...

I guess we better wait to comment...I know she will be scared at first but then she will be the only who will take him in her arms to sooth his pain.

I will wait to comment tomorrow tamy. Jalal needs Jos support as he is shattered but JO is shocked at the same time..anyways no point in analyzing precap till we see tomorrow as we know she will be the one to console and support him...
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure she will again give jalal a bhashan 
ridhiAkdhafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I always liked Jo n even supported her all the time BUT I am disappointed with her today
I didn't like how she tried to stop jalal from killing AK...AK derserved this type of death only
maryam.k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
At the beginning after seeing the precap I was really disappointed by the reaction of Jodha but after watching two three times I saw that she was sad at the beginning And she knows jalal will come to her but when she lift her eyes she saw the face of Jalal covered in blood she was afraid that's it and the precap is 10s We have to wait until tomorrow to find out exactly but I'm sure jodha Was just shocked to see Jalal covered in blood and she Will support jalal for sure. 😊