Qubool Hai

Happy Smashing Birthday To Sexy KaranVir Bohra (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 53

713_Sparkles

713_Sparkles

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Mr. Sexypants!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prags_Sociopathfarz_parachute-VildanaROSID-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Smashing Birthday To Sexy KaranVir Bohra (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
happy birthday karanvir
made somethings for kv's birthday 
do not cut/crop/edit in any way
please do not post my stuff elsewhere

sahil333farz_parachute-VildanaROSID-

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday KVB Hug
Wish to u all happines, always have a smile on face that makes u more special. May Allah bless u that every your wish comes true Heart

KVB-AT713_Sparklesfarz_parachute

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Here I Am Wishing A Very Happy Birthday To KaranVir Bohra :-) 1st Time Saw Him As Dhruv In Shararat That Time I Was A School Going Kid :-P and After That KaranVir Came With An Outstanding Character Called UD/PREM The Best Character Of Kasautii, "PREM Prerna Sharma" One Of The Evergreen Character Of Indian TV, I Was So So Much In Love With This Character, Whatever Prem Did Good/Bad He Did It In Style and That Style Was Something Only Prem Had. I Still Remember Those Famous Name Given By Him Mother India, Buddha Bajaj n Daddy Basu :-P His Romantic Chemistry With Mukti (Tina) n Palchin (Subhangi) Was Amazing. His Brotherly Chemistry With Kasak (Surveen) n Sneha (Jenny) Was Lovely and and and Whenever He Used To Share Screen With Sharad (KSG) & Prerna (Shweta) They Used To Set The Screen On Fire ;-)

My Fav Serial Qubool Hai Came To An End When KSG Had To Leave QH After That I Did Not Even Watch It For Surbhi or Archana But Then Out Of Nowhere KVB Came and Made Me A QH Fan Once Again. :-O I Know Being A KaBhi Version Of AsYa Fan I Should Not Love Aahil But Did Anyone Ever Able To Control Love? Aahil Brought Back All Those Memories Of Prem and I Found Myself Infront Of Zee TV At 9.30pm Once Again. :-(

I Love Aahil Not More Then Prem Not More Then My AsYa But I Love Aahil :-) Thank You KaranVir Bohra For Becoming PREM & AAHIL. Thank You For Accepting Qubool Hai as Aahil n NOT Asad. Once Again Wish You A Very Happy Birthday ;-)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KVB-ATsahil333Prags_Sociopathfarz_parachute-VildanaROSID-Shivani_4u

KVB-AT

Groupbie

KVB-AT

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Edited by KVB-AT - 27 August 2014 at 2:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VildanaROSID-

garima22

IF-Sizzlerz

garima22

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
love u karanvir nd zan bday thread is just out of d world Clap big credit goes 2 u den me :P little bit den ritz wow yr kya bannners bnaye tune nd den divya awesum lines 4 our kv PartyDancingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farz_parachute-VildanaROSID-

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

sahil333farz_parachutezan101

-VildanaROSID-

IF-Sizzlerz

-VildanaROSID-

Posted: 27 August 2014 at 3:12pm | IP Logged