happy birthday karanvir
made somethings for kv's birthday 
do not cut/crop/edit in any way
please do not post my stuff elsewhere

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Birthday KVB 🤗
Wish to u all happines, always have a smile on face that makes u more special. May Allah bless u that every your wish comes true ❤️
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Here I Am Wishing A Very Happy Birthday To KaranVir Bohra :-) 1st Time Saw Him As Dhruv In Shararat That Time I Was A School Going Kid :-P and After That KaranVir Came With An Outstanding Character Called UD/PREM The Best Character Of Kasautii, "PREM Prerna Sharma" One Of The Evergreen Character Of Indian TV, I Was So So Much In Love With This Character, Whatever Prem Did Good/Bad He Did It In Style and That Style Was Something Only Prem Had. I Still Remember Those Famous Name Given By Him Mother India, Buddha Bajaj n Daddy Basu :-P His Romantic Chemistry With Mukti (Tina) n Palchin (Subhangi) Was Amazing. His Brotherly Chemistry With Kasak (Surveen) n Sneha (Jenny) Was Lovely and and and Whenever He Used To Share Screen With Sharad (KSG) & Prerna (Shweta) They Used To Set The Screen On Fire ;-)

My Fav Serial Qubool Hai Came To An End When KSG Had To Leave QH After That I Did Not Even Watch It For Surbhi or Archana But Then Out Of Nowhere KVB Came and Made Me A QH Fan Once Again. :-O I Know Being A KaBhi Version Of AsYa Fan I Should Not Love Aahil But Did Anyone Ever Able To Control Love? Aahil Brought Back All Those Memories Of Prem and I Found Myself Infront Of Zee TV At 9.30pm Once Again. :-(

I Love Aahil Not More Then Prem Not More Then My AsYa But I Love Aahil :-) Thank You KaranVir Bohra For Becoming PREM & AAHIL. Thank You For Accepting Qubool Hai as Aahil n NOT Asad. Once Again Wish You A Very Happy Birthday ;-)
KVB-AT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😳
Edited by KVB-AT - 9 years ago
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love u karanvir nd zan bday thread is just out of d world 👏 big credit goes 2 u den me :P little bit den ritz wow yr kya bannners bnaye tune nd den divya awesum lines 4 our kv 🥳
FatehTejo thumbnail
FatehTejo thumbnail
sahil333 thumbnail
   ❤️ Dearest  KARANVIR  BOHRA ❤️

When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. A Very Happy Birthday To You!

Edited by sahil333 - 9 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
Happy Birthday Karanvir!🤗May you have a fantastic day ahead and may god bless you with all the happiness and success in life!🥳🤗Loads of love and best wishes..❤️