Happy Smashing Birthday To Sexy KaranVir Bohra - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Wish u a very happy  birthday Karanvir Bohra...
Enjoy...🥳🥳🥳
Happy Birthday KVB. I loved you as Prem, and I have always maintained that Prem has been the best-written male character on Indian television, from beginning to end. And the way you brought Prem/Yudi alive was so admirable. His style, that swagger, the eyebrow-rings, the sign-off gesture-everything brought Yudi alive. I love how you completely change yourself for a character. 
You gave a remarkable antagonist in Viraj Dobriyal, but for me, Prem will always be your best character. You are such a nice man in real life, never change. 
Also, please direct and produce TV shows as well. Would love to see you direct. Have a fantastic birthday and a great year ahead. Much love. 
Edited by Star_girl - 9 years ago
You are special and I hope that you
float through the day with a big smile on your
face. Happy birthday karanvir bohra🤗
You just Rock as ahil love you sooo much ❤️🤗
Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
                       🥳Happy Birthday Karanvir 

On your big day, I wish you hours filled with peace, love, joy, and only the sweetest things life can bring. Cake comes first, you can worry about the rest later.😆

Edited by ..Sakura.. - 9 years ago
Happy Birthday KVB

Have lots of happiness and Success this year
Wish you an amazing day with all the happiness you deserve.

Love you as Aahil Raza Ibrahim  😎

Happy Birthday Karanvir...

Many many happy returns of the day Karanvir Bohra!!!
You r one of the most amazing actors I have come across in recent times. You are adorable as aahil do is your offscreen persona amazing. Cant imagine anyone else as ari except for you. Keep entertaining us. Love you!!!!
Zan I'm so sorry I  forgot to post my message before the 20th *hides* 
Here it is :) 

Happy happy Birthday to an extremely talented jewel of an individual Karanvir Bohra! May you reach the height of success in all that you set out to achieve, your mere screen presence sends us girls into a frenzy and your funny and compassionate nature is something to learn from. 

Wishing you all the best for your upcoming ,movie, for qubool hai and  ay all your dreams,wishes and aspirations on this day come true. Hope you have a wonderful day. Hope your eyes gleam with excitement - which will probably not be too good for our maniacs health, and hope this birthday and these messages warm your heart like you do to us with your amazing, irreplaceable, gobsmacking acting and let's not forget that body now shall we! 

Lots and lots of well wishes from South Africa.

Love your #9 maniac Dhanesh :)