Posted: 9 years ago
Mujhe yeh sab sunkar hi itni hasee aa rahi hai...πŸ˜†  This whole track is going to be unintentionally hilarious. πŸ˜† Edited by -Sneha25- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Ranvi playing Aarohi's role! 😳
Singing Sun raha hai na tu in a bar!
Shibani Kashyap will play the arrogant & bewdi singer, similar to Rahul... she'll spot Aarohi... I mean Ranvi singing & will decide to make him a very big star!
Bas use star banate banate she'll herself become a star in his pyaar (matlab suicide like Rahul)... afterall Lord Ranvi ki mahaanta ke sparsh se log jyada din tak vanchit nahi reh sakte!
She makes R a rockstar overnight! 😎
But on the day of his biggest concert, R dedicates his Sun Raha Hai Na tu to Rahul... I mean Megha the bewdi singer!
Hearing this Gunju again suffers frm psychopanti ka daura & she jumps off into the Arabian Sea! 😲

Eeekkksss !!! This sounds so awesome ! I hope the CVs read this 

Shibani Kashyap will play the arrogant & bewdi singer, similar to Rahul... she'll spot Aarohi... I mean Ranvi singing & will decide to make him a very big star!
Bas use star banate banate she'll herself become a star in his pyaar (matlab suicide like Rahul)... afterall Lord Ranvi ki mahaanta ke sparsh se log jyada din tak vanchit nahi reh sakte!
But on the day of his biggest concert, R dedicates his Sun Raha Hai Na tu to Rahul... I mean Megha the bewdi singer!
Hearing this Gunju again suffers frm psychopanti ka daura & she jumps off into the Arabian Sea! 😲
another entry bhi hai na he'll make gunju superstarπŸ˜† seeing this ranvi will jump into bay of bengalπŸ˜†
I had just said the same thing yesterday πŸ˜†
And also Ranvi singing in the Bar because of money is like Arohi! πŸ˜†
Dono halat ke wajhe se majbur the...I really hope their story ends like Aashiqui2 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mishachwdhury

I had just said the same thing yesterday πŸ˜†
And also Ranvi singing in the Bar because of money is like Arohi! πŸ˜†
Dono halat ke wajhe se majbur the...I really hope their story ends like Aashiqui2 πŸ˜†

@Bold : How I wish ! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by cherry_1293

another entry bhi hai na he'll make gunju superstarπŸ˜† seeing this ranvi will jump into bay of bengalπŸ˜†

@red : I would rather prefer this than that new entry being a prospective Dulha for Veera. But friends, yeh log aur kitna pakayega yaar. Kuch to NIRA aur VeeBa peh dhyaan do.
Of course in the course of this track, Gunjan will MU Ranvi's closeness to this girl. I have not seen Ashaqui 2, but saw the original when I was small.

Then we will get "Tum Hi Ho" playing in the background, when Ranvi and Gunjan finally get back together after all the MU. Or maybe Ranvi will sing it and Gunjan will be in the audience and hear it?

Kind of like that old movie "Teri Kasam" and the song "Kya Huwa Ek Baath Par"? That was actually a good movie and a good song. Kumar Guarav sings it for his wife, Poonam Dhillon on their 1st wedding anniversary. By this point, he is a famous singer, and the two of them have separated due to some misunderstandings. The full title of the song is;

"Kya Huwa Ek Baath par, barso ka yarana gaya". So that song actually suits the situation if Gunjan MU Ranvi and they separate! I really want this track to be good and it honestly has great potential. I hope they don't mess it up, by making it too cheesy! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
@Mandy: I have no problem with such kind of a track, but I hope you all remember how they nearly messed up the Poland track with the Chanchali track. 
ha ha sachi🀣tv poor ki new arohii the mahaan ranviii!!! par ek change ke liye hum sab gayenge"sun raha hei na ro rahi hu hum"πŸ˜† Ab ye sara new entries se kitna pakayenga yaar ye cv'sπŸ˜”

Arabian sea ko kaun bachayega  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•