Page 2 Page 4

fun2shhh

fun2shhh

Posted: 24 September 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

PRESENTING..............

PRINCE

STARRING:

RAJGHAD KINGDOM

DELIP KHANNA: KING OF RAJGHAD....(couldn't think of any other name)HIS WIFE QUEEN NAINA DIED GIVING BIRTH TO PRINCE SHIV 

SHIV KHANNA(will be angad after few parts): PRINCE OF RAJGADH......THE ONLY SON OF KING DELIP AND QUEEN NAINA....VERY MORDENIZED........VERY ARROGANT AND SELFISH........HE HAS A LOT OF STRESS....WHAT IS THE STRESS ABOUT...NOONE COULD EVER UNDERSTAND..... HAS EVERY EVERYTHING HE WANTS...BUT STILL DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING......

VIJAYGHAD KINGDOM

SURYABAAN SHARMA: KING OF VIJAYGHAD.... FRIENDS WITH DELIP KHANNA....

GAYATRI SHARMA: QUEEN OF VIJAYGHAD....LOVES HER FAMILY VERY MUCH...HAS PAMPERED HER YOUNGEST DAUGHTER VERY MUCH.....

MISHTI SHARMA(NOW SAXENA): ELDEST DAUGHTER OF KING SURYABAAN AND QUEEN GAYATRI.......VERY SWEET AND CARING.........IS MARRIED TO JOSH SAXENA...

PRITHVI SHARMA: YOUNGER THAN MISHTI....LOVES BOTH HIS SISTERS VERY MUCH....IS SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH AALIYAH...

KRIPA SHARMA: YOUNGEST DAUGHTER.....IS PAMPERED BY EVERYONE....VERY ARROGANT AND RUDE AND VERY SHOW OFF........SHE GETS ANYTHING SHE WANTS........SHE IS VERY PROUD TO BE A PRINCESS.......HATES POVERTY........HATES PEOPLE WHO ARE POOR...THINKS THEY ARE" GANDI NAALI KA KEERA"LOL....

OTHERS....

AALIYAH CHOPRA: A CITIZEN OF VIJAY GHAD....POOR....LIVES WITH HER BLIND MOTHER...IS WAITING FOR HER LONG LOST BROTHER.......IS SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH PRINCE PRITHVI BUT...IS AFRAID WHAT IF THE KING, QUEEN OR SPECIALLY PRINCESS KRIPA FIND ABOUT THAT...THEY WILL PROBABLY HANG HER TO DEATH.....

JOSH SAXENA: BEST FRIEND OF PRINCE SHIV.....CAN DO AYTHING FOR PRINCE......THE ONLY PERSON WHO UNDERSTANDS PRINCE SHIV....

KARTICK KAPOOR: PRINCE OF NAUGHAD.....IS IN LOVE WITH PRINCESS KRIPA.......WANTS TO GET HER AT ANY COST.....BEST FREINDS OF VIJAY GHAD....

NATWAR AND LALU: TWO SERVANTS OF PRINCE SHIV......VERY GREEDY...SPENDS ALMOST HALF OF PRINCE SHIV'S MONEY....

seriously guys.......picking a name for the kingdom is a royal pain.......i am new here....pls tell me if you want me to continue it.....the next part will be up by the evening or tomorrow......this is the 21st century story.......so i will use the slank words.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PRINCE..........AK FANFIC" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hiraa

Groupbie

Hiraa

Posted: 24 September 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hey, it sounds very exiting. So plzz cont. Big smile

Sunny1999

Groupbie

Sunny1999

Posted: 24 September 2006 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Interesting!

fun2shhh

fun2shhh

Posted: 24 September 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
ok guys here goes the first part......

PART ONE....

king delip=kd
prince shiv=ps
josh= j
mishti= m
natwar=n
lalu= l

kd: nahi prince hum aapko bahar jaane ki ijazat nahi de sakta.....
ps: par kyu i am not a small baby.....mein 20 saal ka hochhuka hu...i am 20...mujhe kab tak iss palace mein band karke rakhenge?.....
kd: dekhiye prince aapki jaan ko khatra hai....hum aapko 21 saal ke hone tak kahi jaane nahi desakte.....
ps: 21 saal?.....uffo....dada pls......mujhe bahar jana hia bus.....mera dum ghutta hai....yaha ...i want to explore the outer world....
kd: prince abhi aap jayiye........hume iss bareime koi baat nahi karni...

prince shiv goes to his room.......he was thinking" yeh dada bhi na.....21 saal ke hone tak.....abhi ek saal baaki hai...to kya mein yeh ek saal isi ghar mehel mein issi kamre mein gujardo...nahi mujhe kch karna hi hoga......bachpanse sunta aaya hu...yeh karo yeh mat karo....."

he was interrupted by a voice " maalik" he lifted his head to see who it was.........it was natwar and lalu....

ps: kya hai?
n: maalik aapke liye kuch khaneko laya hu...
l: ha maalik.....yeh dekhiye....

there was a lot of delicious food...but prince just looked away....
ps: mujhe bhook nahi hai....

a voice: aise klaise bhok nahi hai?.....natwar, lalu...tum dono eh khana mujhe do aur jao.....
n: ji memsaab....chal...lalu
l: chal...

v: shiv...yeh kya baat hui...tum kha kyu nahi rahe ho?
ps: pls mishti mujhe nahi khaana......bachpanse yahi....buffet kharaha hu........yehi rooti yahi chikhen.....tang agaya hu mein is jindagi se.....pata nai mein kya karooo

josh enters.....

j:mein bolu...bhaag ja yaha se.....

both mishti and anagd looked at josh in shock....

j: ha shiv bhaag ja yahase....ek mamooli jindagi ji.....kamse kam 6 mahine tak yahase door reh......phir wapis aa...
ps: yeh tu......kya kehraha hai....mein bhaag jao...
j: ha....ek mamooli jindagi jeeyega....to shayad tujhe itni stress nahi hogi.....kaam kar....phir tujh achhi neend ayegi.....sleeping pills lene ki bhi jaroorat nahi padegi.....yeh chicken aur rooti ke badle tujhe vegetables aur rice milenge.......
m: yeh tum kya kehrahe ho josh.......yeh aise kaise ja sakta ahi?
ps: .......nahi mishti josh thk kehraha ahi....par mein yahase jao bhi to kaha jao.....kya karoo...kaha rahonga...
j: yeh tujhe hi sochna hai....aur ha kissi bhi cheej ki jaroorat pade to mujhse maanglena....mein tumhare luiyte kuch bhi karoonga.....
ps: par mein jao to kaha jao....aur waise bhi iss duniya ke kissi bhi kone mein chhup jao...yeh log mujhe dhoond nikalenge.......rajghad ka eklota prince jo hu.....agar doosri duniya mein jaasakta to......(an idea strucks his head)ab to kissi doosri duniya mein hi jaana padega.....
m: matlab....

he tells them his polan..it is muted...josh smiled.....

j: ok.....to tu......vijayghad jaa...
ps: vijayghad?
m: ha......vijayghad......waha ek ghar hai......jisme...ek andhi ma aur uski beti rehti hai.....tu waha uski long lost beta banke jaa.......angad.....woh 8 saal ki umar mein gahr chhodke bhaag gaya tha....abhi pure 12 saal gujar gaye hai...woh lot ke nahi aaya......tu uski jaga eh sakta hai...mein aaliyah se baat karoongi....
ps: aaliyah?
m: ha angad ki behen.......jo abse teri behen hai.....
ps: par........ok...guys thanx for your help......
j: dont worry...ab sirf unkle ko hi manana hai...
ps: jo tujhe karna hoga....woh mujhse jyaada tujhe apna beta maante hai...aur agar mere jaane ke baad unhone tujhe king bana diya to i will be the happiest person...because i am not yet ready for being a king now.....

fun2shhh

fun2shhh

Posted: 24 September 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
pls tel me whether i should continue or not....

Moonlight_Ansh

Moonlight_Ansh

Posted: 24 September 2006 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
its was great part count soon when is it possibel

fun2shhh

fun2shhh

Posted: 24 September 2006 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
well i think i'll continue tomorrow

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 24 September 2006 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
it seems like an interesting story.. continue soon.. ill check tomorow....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top